Hunter Biden Matters, a LOT

02 Jul 2021 20:58 #1 by Rick
You know a story is damning when the left wing media completely ignores it, unless it's Trump related.

Why did so few 'journalists' not act just a little bit curious about what was on Hunter's laptop, that was first falsely called "Russian disinformation". LOL, those damn Russians are everywhere... but not this time.
All this great information is being dug up, like Joe being proven a liar when he said he never talked to Hunter about hois business dealings, and like Sargent Schultz, he knew NOTHING. But then we discover pictures of Joe with Hunter and his foreign business partners - in high and often corrupt places . Don't you think the left wing media would have been shitting themselves trying to be the first to find the next piece of dirt to take Trump down? Please don't tell me the media would have ignored that... just this once, tell me what you know would happen.

Then there's the little mishap with Joe's credit card being used to pay off a $25,000 hooker tab. You just cant make that kind of thing up... only Hunter, the smartest guy Joe Biden knows. Good grief.

So why does any of this matter? Joe Biden is currently the most powerful person on the planet, I'm sure we can all agree on that. Joe also has a major f##k up of a son who's probably put about a million dollars or more just up his nose. He's obviously well versed with international prostitutes and has no problem brushing off a child that he didn't want deal with.

Hunter has been to many countries which include some of our enemies, like China. Is it really beyond the relm of possibilities that this sh$tbag could have found himself in some kind of compromising situation that would be major problems for his dad. There could easily be another quid pro quo situation, but instead of Joe helping his son escape a prosecutor, I might be Joe helping China to protect himself.

Now you can call me whahtever you want, you can dodge or ignore my premise, or you can agree that it has merit, but I don't think you can rationally say that just couldn't possibly happen given what we know about Hunter and Joes proven lies.

If you need sources, I'll provide them, but I really hope you already know this information or will at least be willing to take a couple minutes to broaden your sources a bit.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Jul 2021 22:28 - 02 Jul 2021 22:38 #2 by Wayne Harrison

Rick wrote: You know a story is damning when the left wing media completely ignores it, unless it's Trump related.

First, let me say I'm so glad that in America we have a justice system that assures EVERYBODY is innocent until proven guilty.

I peruse lots of stories by various media every day that aren't Trump related, Rick. I'm not sure what media you follow. But, i know the the Washington Post didn't ignore it. Here's their second fact-checker on it:

www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/06/...pril-16-2015-dinner/

Also, Attorney General William Barr himself said there was no reason to appoint a special counsel to investigate Hunter Biden.

www.nytimes.com/2020/12/21/us/politics/b...archResultPosition=5

03 Jul 2021 09:08 #3 by FredHayek
Wow. It just seems every day more and more gets out about Hunter. Bill Barr doesn't agree with an investigation? Maybe he doesn't have all the evidence? Or more likely, as a Beltway Boy, he is used to the political games of huge payouts to politician's children for jobs overseas in order to buy influence in Congress and the White House. Maybe his own children have cushy jobs too overseas?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

06 Jul 2021 12:56 #4 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Hunter Biden Matters, a LOT

Wayne Harrison wrote:

Rick wrote: You know a story is damning when the left wing media completely ignores it, unless it's Trump related.

First, let me say I'm so glad that in America we have a justice system that assures EVERYBODY is innocent until proven guilty.

I peruse lots of stories by various media every day that aren't Trump related, Rick. I'm not sure what media you follow. But, i know the the Washington Post didn't ignore it. Here's their second fact-checker on it:

www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/06/...pril-16-2015-dinner/

Also, Attorney General William Barr himself said there was no reason to appoint a special counsel to investigate Hunter Biden.

www.nytimes.com/2020/12/21/us/politics/b...archResultPosition=5

First of all, I can't read either of those links without subscribing... that would be a cold day in hell before I did that. Perhaps you could cut and paste the relative material that shows how concerned your sources are about the information being found on this laptop.

Secondly, William Barr is only useful to the left when they argree with him. I'm not interested in opinions, I'm only interested in facts. Many facts are being found on this hard drive and those inconvenient facts are being universally ignored by most of the leftist media.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

06 Jul 2021 13:06 #5 by koobookie
You do know that it is not definitely known whether the laptop or the hard drive ever belonged to Hunter Biden, don't you?

06 Jul 2021 22:26 #6 by Blazer Bob
www.channel3000.com/hunter-biden-dodges-...aptop-seized-by-fbi/

(CNN) — President Joe Biden’s son Hunter dodged several questions in a new interview about a controversial laptop that is tied to him and was seized by the FBI in 2019.

Hunter Biden told CBS News in an interview clip released on Friday that he has “no idea whether or not” the laptop belongs to him, but acknowledged that it was “certainly” a possibility, before raising several other theories.

“There could be a laptop out there that was stolen from me,” Hunter Biden said in the interview. “It could be that I was hacked. It could be that it was the — that it was Russian intelligence. It could be that it was stolen from me. Or that there was a laptop stolen from me.”

nypost.com/2020/10/21/hunter-biden-lapto...dering-probe-report/

"Laptop connected to Hunter Biden linked to FBI money-laundering probe

07 Jul 2021 06:42 #7 by Wayne Harrison
The story you excerpted is from last April. Here's a better version from The Hill:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/5461...aware-laptop-was-his

Even reporters within the New York Post had doubts about the veracity of the laptop story because their two sources were Steve Bannon and Rudy Giuliani.

The New York Times, The Washington Post and The Wall Street Journal have reported that they could not independently verify the data in the Post article, which included hedging language, referring at one point to an email “allegedly sent” to Hunter Biden.

www.nytimes.com/2020/10/18/business/medi...st-hunter-biden.html

The article also suggested that the elder Mr. Biden had met with a Burisma adviser, Vadym Pozharskyi. Last month, two Republican-led Senate committees investigating the matter said they had found no evidence of wrongdoing by the former vice president.

www.nytimes.com/2020/09/23/us/politics/b...blicans-johnson.html

07 Jul 2021 07:12 #8 by Rick

koobookie wrote: You do know that it is not definitely known whether the laptop or the hard drive ever belonged to Hunter Biden, don't you?

Do you think the emails and photos are fake? I haven't seen anyone including Hunter himself denying that the laptop belongs to him. I can understand why so many here may be skeptical since I watch and read the same sources you do and this little problem isn't being talked about (therefore it doesn't exist).

George Orwell

07 Jul 2021 07:23 #9 by koobookie
We don't know if the laptop actually belonged to Hunter. We don't know if those emails or photos are real or faked. To make assumptions and assertions about the Biden's as if the hard drive data is true is, at best, misguided.

07 Jul 2021 07:28 - 07 Jul 2021 07:31 #10 by Rick

koobookie wrote: We don't know if the laptop actually belonged to Hunter. We don't know if those emails or photos are real or faked. To make assumptions and assertions about the Biden's as if the hard drive data is true is, at best, misguided.

I'll admit I was wrong if I end up beingt wrong... will you? I would think that if this was all fake, the Biden admoinistration would be making that claim, but they are not.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds