Hunter Biden Matters, a LOT

08 Jul 2021 08:17 #21 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Hunter Biden Matters, a LOT
Hunter confided in me, when he asked to borrow my laptop because his was being repaired.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Jul 2021 11:12 #22 by Wayne Harrison
Here's my conspiracy theory: someone either copied or "hacked" into his MacBook, then put the files on another one, and added some fake, but legitimate-looking emails and photoshops, then gave it to a repair guy in Delaware who decided to read the contents after he repaired it. Then, he decided to give a copy to Rudy Giuliani's lawyer. He also considered giving a copy to Sean Hannity during a live interview with Hannity on Fox News.

Things that don't pass the "smell" test:

Mac Isaac said he never actually saw Hunter Biden drop it off; he just assumed it was Hunter Biden based on a Beau Biden Foundation sticker on the laptop.

The person who dropped them off, actually dropped off THREE computers but Mac Isaac found that only one was repairable. What happened to the other two computers?

Mac Isaac said the laptop, which had water damage, was never picked up and no one paid for the repair costs. (??) So, we are believe someone dropped off three computers for repair but never came back to get them. Given the contents, it smells to high heaven.

Mac Isaac is an ardent Trump supporter. When asked what he hoped would come of the information once it went public, Isaac was ambivalent about his motives. He acknowledged the current political landscape had played a role in his actions and specifically referenced Trump’s impeachment as a motivating factor.

Isaac admits he searched the emails on the computer by keyword, to find incriminating information.

Mac Isaac was an Apple Genius (their ranking) and could have easily put the thing together to look like it came from Hunter Biden. So how did he get a laptop that supposedly belonged to Hunter Biden but admits never seeing him?

More than 50 former intelligence officials signed a letter that said the Post's story had "all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation," but Trump's spy chief said there's no evidence that the laptop was "part of a Russian disinformation campaign."

The FBI, under Bill Barr, apparently decided not to pursue the genesis of the laptop, even at the repeated urging of then-President Trump.

Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee also investigated the laptop and Hunter Biden's travels. They released their report two months before the presidential election.

www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-em...-john-paul-mac-isaac
The following user(s) said Thank You: homeagain, koobookie

08 Jul 2021 13:02 #23 by koobookie
Another thing that doesn't pass the smell test: whenever I've had a computer that needed repair work, I always have to leave all sorts of information. Why would Mac Isaac start repairs on a computer without knowing who owned it? How would he know who to contact to inform them that two of the three computers were not repairable? Did he not know who to contact to let them know that their third computer is repaired?

08 Jul 2021 16:18 #24 by ramage
Hunter confided in me, when he asked to borrow my laptop because his was being repaired.

www.lexico.com/en/definition/satire

satire:

The use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

08 Jul 2021 18:14 #25 by koobookie

ramage wrote: Hunter confided in me, when he asked to borrow my laptop because his was being repaired.

www.lexico.com/en/definition/satire

satire:

The use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

Oh, I totally recognized your attempt at satire.

08 Jul 2021 20:03 #26 by ramage
Love you girl. Or as my grandchildren say "whatever".

09 Jul 2021 08:31 #27 by Wayne Harrison
I bet you hear that alot.

09 Jul 2021 13:02 #28 by Mary Scott

ramage wrote: Love you girl. Or as my grandchildren say "whatever".

There is always "Bless your heart" as they say in the south.

09 Jul 2021 15:27 #29 by FredHayek
I hope in the interest of full transparency, Team Biden makes public the buyers and prices of Hunter's offerings. The Left claims to be against "dark money".

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

09 Jul 2021 21:35 #30 by Wayne Harrison
If you stay up to date on stuff, as I suspect, you already know the terms of the sale.

www.washingtonpost.com/politics/deal-of-...30dcf9363_story.html

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds