How the GOP 'Backs the Blue'

28 Jul 2021 11:50 #1 by driver8
Pretty cool how they 'back the blue'!

Backing the Blue

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Jul 2021 12:39 #2 by Thumper100
Typical of trump supporters, they only back the blue when their killing black people.

28 Jul 2021 14:49 #3 by FredHayek
You really think this is the position of a large majority of Republican voters? :coffeenews: You sure like to paint with a wide brush. Face it, both sides have their radicals.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

28 Jul 2021 14:49 #4 by FredHayek

Thumper100 wrote: Typical of trump supporters, they only back the blue when their killing black people.

"They are".

28 Jul 2021 15:43 #5 by driver8

FredHayek wrote: You really think this is the position of a large majority of Republican voters? :coffeenews: You sure like to paint with a wide brush. Face it, both sides have their radicals.

Funny, Tucker and Ingram spent a good portion of their shows last night attacking all 4 of these officers. I'd say they have a significant reach of more than a few million. That's a pretty wide brush. But I'm sure they have 'no' influence over the conservative point of view at all. AmIright? I'm sure they back the blue as long as the blue is beating on non-whites and liberals.

28 Jul 2021 16:33 #6 by FredHayek
Tucker and Ingraham have tiny audiences as a percentage of American viewers and many of their viewers don't agree with everything they say. I haven't seen Tucker's show in years and it has been more than a decade since I have seen Ingraham's.

28 Jul 2021 17:45 #7 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic How the GOP 'Backs the Blue'

Thumper100 wrote: Typical of trump supporters, they only back the blue when their killing black people.

Do you have a source are are you just making this up? I definitely support Trump but I also support all cops who do their jobs as they are supposed to. When you say things like that you make yourself look a little foolish imo.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

28 Jul 2021 18:24 #8 by Thumper100
So trump supporters blame the murder of George Floyd on George Floyd and not the cop that murdered him. Whenever a black man that is not resisting or has no weapon in his possession gets murdered by a cop it's the black man's fault. But, when a female trump supporter fought her way inside the capital with a backpack filled with who knows what is killed it's the cop's fault. When the cops that were attacked by trump supporters are having difficulty dealing with what they went through they're weak. When I constantly hear that all liberals hate this country it makes me sick. There's an idiot on pinecam trying to get a list of "patriot businesses" so they can share it with people so they support only businesses that love this country, unlike those that are owned by libs, it pisses me off. So, if painting with a broad brush makes me look foolish trump supporters should consider what they've been spewing for years and tell me that they don't look foolish.

28 Jul 2021 19:24 #9 by FredHayek

Thumper100 wrote: So trump supporters blame the murder of George Floyd on George Floyd and not the cop that murdered him. Whenever a black man that is not resisting or has no weapon in his possession gets murdered by a cop it's the black man's fault. But, when a female trump supporter fought her way inside the capital with a backpack filled with who knows what is killed it's the cop's fault. When the cops that were attacked by trump supporters are having difficulty dealing with what they went through they're weak. When I constantly hear that all liberals hate this country it makes me sick. There's an idiot on pinecam trying to get a list of "patriot businesses" so they can share it with people so they support only businesses that love this country, unlike those that are owned by libs, it pisses me off. So, if painting with a broad brush makes me look foolish trump supporters should consider what they've been spewing for years and tell me that they don't look foolish.

Once again you are declaring that all President Trump supporters think alike and it just isn't that way. Some say he is partially responsible for being in the situation that he was being arrested and restrained while high on drugs. Some think he was a horrible human being but he didn't deserve to die and the officers should do time. Why do you keep trying to lump people together who actually have a diverse set of opinions? It may amaze you but some Trump people hate the police. And some are very distrustful of the police.

28 Jul 2021 21:06 #10 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic How the GOP 'Backs the Blue'
I was going to let this go, Thumper, but I’m one of the people in this country that believes it’s only because of the police that we are not in a civil war right now. You have to remember that it’s your side that has all the police de-funders, the security for me but not for thee Congress people. It’s your side that has the BLM Marxists who have advocated for killing cops. Its your side that was rioting all summer, destroying, and attacking cops, physically and verbally. It’s your media that spent most of last year talking about the bad cops as if they were all cops. I watch and read the same leftist media you do and I can’t think of any major left wing news source that ever had big write ups or tv programs that defended our police and thanked them for the daily risks they take for us all, every color. . Above all else I heard there needs to be reform because police are systematically racist. You know what I didn’t see them talk about? They never talked about statistics. When it comes to making broad brush generalizations, statistics are EVERYTHING.

“Rick, you’re crazy. Statistics don’t matter if I know what I read or heard on tv is true!” You see Thumper, some[\i] people need to start verifying what they hear from the press; they need to look at the numbers that are not being shared. The press does this all the time and only used numbers that help their cause, like the COVID death count. The bigger the number, the more likely Trump doesn’t get elected. They also just like making money off of tragedies and misery.

So Thumper, you post a nasty video of one person out of 340 million and your point is that Trump voters are all just like him. You don’t have the numbers to back that up my friend… swing and a miss.

As for your party’s sudden admiration of the police, they don’t have the numbers either. By numbers I mean the number of minutes any of them spent defending police officers and fighting against the systematic racism LIE. Insteady they were either silent or they actually though falling in line with the Mensa “Squad”. The Democrats have zero credibility now so their love fest with the police is just a little too late.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds