annnnnddd - there it is.

26 Oct 2021 21:07 #21 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic annnnnddd - there it is.
"The problem isn't that the boy cross-dressed, it's that he assaulted 2 girls. Girls and women get raped every day at work, at home, at school by people who claim to love them, by boyfriends and bosses and husbands, and you're outraged by this one situation because it involves a political situation you don't agree with? "

The school board created a policy that allowed this male to enter the female bathroom with its blessing. She was sodomized and forced to perform fellatio in this bathroom. I do not think that he professed love for the girl nor was he here boyfriend, boss or husband. You state that girls and women get raped every day ...at school... What is the basis for this statement? Could it be the policy of allowing males into the female bathroom? Inquiring minds want to know.
Let us bring this down to a personal level, if this happened to your daughter, what would be your response?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Oct 2021 07:40 #22 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic annnnnddd - there it is.
Your last question is the key. I can't imagine any mother or father of young girls would be ok with this insane policy unless they just don't care about their safety or privacy. This policy isn't nation wide yet so we really don't have any idea how many problems this is likely to create, but some appear to be eager to try this stupid experiment.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

27 Oct 2021 09:03 #23 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic annnnnddd - there it is.
Time to have a new definition of trans? If you continue to sport a penis, you count as male. Otherwise you are just a cross dresser.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

27 Oct 2021 13:32 #24 by ScienceChic

Blazer Bob wrote: The second link you posted does not refer to the original link I posted in the OP. Nor does it refute or even challenge the central thrust of that story.

You're right, your link was far, far worse in how it described what happened. It was far more biased and wrong, using language clearly designed to cause outrage without basis in fact.

If he was trying to cover it up, why did he email the school board the day it happened, and why did the SRO immediately get involved and open an investigation with the police also getting involved. Talk about wanting to push a narrative.
Email from Loudoun Co. superintendent alerted school board on day of bathroom assault

I already wrote that I don't give a shit if transgender kids were allowed to use the same bathroom. Them being transgender and getting to use the same bathroom doesn't make the rape others, them committing an act of assault does. How does an open bathroom keep girls safe? It doesn't. It's a false sense of security and these policies don't increase the incidence of rape. If you have stats proving otherwise, feel free to bring 'em.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

27 Oct 2021 14:10 #25 by ramage
"I already wrote that I don't give a shit if transgender kids were allowed to use the same bathroom." SC
You may not "give a shit", but how do you feel about taking a "piss". ( I am trying to stay at he same language level as you.)
I strongly object to a male (especially a teen-ager) walking into the female restroom, zipping down his fly, pulling out his penis and "pissing". Will he remember to raise the seat?
Or do only consider those who cross dress to be trans-gender?

"How does an open bathroom keep girls safe? It doesn't." With this I am in agreement. The bathrooms should not be open to either sex, as you pointed out it doesn't keep girls safe.

27 Oct 2021 14:24 #26 by ScienceChic
Girls bathrooms only have stalls with doors, not urinals. How does a transgender student in a private stall going to the bathroom offend you? I'm not looking over the wall at who else is going so I don't care what plumbing they have if they're in the stall next to me.

Re: open bathrooms, you're missing my point. The vast majority of public restrooms do NOT lock and allow only one individual at a time in them. ANYONE can walk into them AT ANY TIME. Policy does not keep predators out, and disallowing transgender students to use their appropriate gender bathroom because of fear of what a minority of predators can still do isn't right.

If you want to make it more safe for girls, then raise your children right to respect boundaries/others personal space and rights, insist that police properly investigate all assault claims, and that judges stop giving out slaps on the wrist or no punishment at all when someone is convicted.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

27 Oct 2021 14:35 #27 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic annnnnddd - there it is.
The whole of this whacked problem is....misunderstanding terms. I have already posted explicit information on gender I.D. (so I will not repeat the post).....being trans is not what this person was. He is a RAPIST
with mental health problems POSING AS A CROSS DRESSER. Mental health issues become the primary
issue and can not be resolved in a prison cell.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

27 Oct 2021 14:51 - 27 Oct 2021 14:52 #28 by ramage
Make sure that he closes the door to the stall and raises the seat.
" I don't care what plumbing they have if they're in the stall next to me."

Sorry, make sure that they raise the seat and close the door. from your comment more than one person is in a stall at a time?

These are all after the fact arguments " insist that police properly investigate all assault claims, and that judges stop giving out slaps on the wrist or no punishment at all when someone is convicted."

Tell that to the girl who as sodomized as a result of the policies of the school. What do you think her future holds?

27 Oct 2021 15:13 #29 by ScienceChic
How in the hell did you get from the words in my post that I in any way implied more than one person in a stall?????

Your claim that it was the school policy that caused this rape has zero evidence to back that up - there are no accounts of any interviews with the suspect stating why he did what he did. If you think he gave a rats ass about "school policy", I have a bridge to sell you. As homeagain said, he wasn't trans, he was a rapist posing as a cross dresser.

Her dad got mad because he tried to claim that the school tried to hide it and not have a full police investigation, which was false. He made a spectacle of himself at a board meeting, his own conduct causing him to be tossed out as he should've been, and, surprise, surprise, he's suing the board and has a GoFundMe that's raked in the dough. And those of us who are skeptical about this whole situation are the suckers? Yeah, sure. Follow the grift.

I would hope that this girl gets the validation and support she needs by doing the right thing in reporting the assault, and seeing his assailant get justice. It's a shame her parents seem to be using it as a political ploy to make money and fight against policies that are discriminatory against law-abiding, respectful transgender students.

27 Oct 2021 15:48 #30 by ramage
"I don't care what plumbing they have if they're in the stall next to me."

SC, your words not mine.

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds