What Is A Woman?

13 Mar 2022 19:20 #11 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic What Is A Woman?

Carrie wrote: I love seeing men answer questions about things of which they obviously know nothing!

So men are too stupid to understand human biology and the real differences between men and women? I love it when some people assume that you can't have an opinion and you can't use facts to make a point about anyone who isn't the same gender, color, or social status as the human being discussed.

I guess you missed Homeagain's remarks where she states quite deliberately how men think. I guess only women can talk about the opposite gender without being lectured,

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Mar 2022 07:30 #12 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic What Is A Woman?

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: Defining a woman using factual human biology would be a different definition than the non-scientific radical left would use. The first being an absolute definition based on DNA and internal organs while the other would be based on nothing more than feelings.

[/b]

Oh but Grasshopper, u have much to understand.....men r logic based (collectively),while the female species is emotional motivated (collectively)...yes there r exceptions,as with everything in life...the female species is complex because of estrogen,the male species is testosterone based ..".do NOT let them see u sweat" Is the mantra. for men. women have spent useless hours of their lives ATTEMPTING to get their mates to express their true feelings...the man thinks she wants a solution or answer to a problem, when all she REALLY WANTS is to be heard and understood.

You say I have much to learn yet your description is based on what I said, FEELINGS.

Of course there are men and women who's thinking and feelings are outside the norm, but that doesn't change their gender anymore than adding and subtracting body parts. I have a feeling we actually agree on this but one of us may not want to admit it.

[/b]

Perhaps U r correct, I can only base my explanation on 33years with my DH (who is 67 and my brother who is 66...I am almost 75)....the y,z, gen embrace a much wider range of gender bending....(which I applaud them for)

15 Mar 2022 08:03 #13 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic What Is A Woman?
Here is what the MSM thinks:

www.usatoday.com/in-depth/opinion/2022/0...-of-year/6922631001/

Rachael Levine is one of USA Today's honorees.
Attachments:

15 Mar 2022 08:27 #14 by Rick
You beat me to it ramage. I'd like to know what the women on this board think about this pick. Was this 'woman' picked because of accomplishments or because of virtue signalers patting themselves on the back?

Just another day in the Twilight Zone.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

15 Mar 2022 10:03 #15 by Freezeman
Replied by Freezeman on topic What Is A Woman?
But they forgot Leah Thomas

Homeagain, what does DH stand for? Dead husband, Divorced Husband, Dear Husband, Dumb Husband or Dick Head

15 Mar 2022 10:39 #16 by homeagain
DARLING HUSBAND(who can also be a Dick Head)......

"it took me a long time to find my voice" ALBRIGHT

www.usatoday.com/in-depth/life/women-of-...tury&utm_medium=onsi

Levine has a VERY LARGE LIST of CREDENTIALS....good on her. I would also say......PARACHUTES ARE LIKE MINDS,THEY ONLY FUNCTION WHEN OPEN......

15 Mar 2022 12:39 #17 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic What Is A Woman?

Carrie wrote: I love seeing men answer questions about things of which they obviously know nothing!

Is this an example of women-splaining?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

15 Mar 2022 16:51 #18 by Rick

homeagain wrote: DARLING HUSBAND(who can also be a Dick Head)......

"it took me a long time to find my voice" ALBRIGHT

www.usatoday.com/in-depth/life/women-of-...tury&utm_medium=onsi

Levine has a VERY LARGE LIST of CREDENTIALS....good on her. I would also say......PARACHUTES ARE LIKE MINDS,THEY ONLY FUNCTION WHEN OPEN......

So those accomplishments are what tipped the scales and not the surgical mutilation? (assuming twig and berries have been lopped off)

I think you know there are REAL women out there who deserve this award. This was a virtue signaling move and should piss off every woman who stands for women. My 28 yr old daughter sent me the story and thought it was a joke, which it absolutely is.

George Orwell

15 Mar 2022 19:22 #19 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic What Is A Woman?
If you believes that the definition of a woman is up to the individual, then I must ask the question can one move from manhood to womanhood and back to manhood as easily as changing one's shoes?

16 Mar 2022 07:59 #20 by homeagain
Scientists who specialize in dna/genetics/"screwing with nature".....cloning,utilization of pig hearts for human use (by the way,he died)...experimentation of exotic applications..with that in place, ANYTHING is possible.
so the answer to our question would be....why not?

Time to create page: 0.196 seconds