What Is A Woman?

16 Mar 2022 08:24 #21 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic What Is A Woman?
"Screwing with nature" brought us Covid, so instead of saying "why not?", I would just say "why?" IMO, there's limits to what scientists should be able to mess with and the answer should never be "because they can". I think there's a structure in nature and all living things that humans will never fully understand and we have to stop trying to redirect nature into our anything goes vision.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Mar 2022 09:37 #22 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic What Is A Woman?

homeagain wrote: Scientists who specialize in dna/genetics/"screwing with nature".....cloning,utilization of pig hearts for human use (by the way,he died)...experimentation of exotic applications..with that in place, ANYTHING is possible.
so the answer to our question would be....why not?

Since a gender change is so permanent, why not wait until people are adults before they begin testosterone or estrogen supplements? Same with surgeries.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

16 Mar 2022 09:40 #23 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic What Is A Woman?
Why not?
Rachael Levine has the best of all worlds
Attachments:

16 Mar 2022 10:20 #24 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic What Is A Woman?

Rick wrote: "Screwing with nature" brought us Covid, so instead of saying "why not?", I would just say "why?" IMO, there's limits to what scientists should be able to mess with and the answer should never be "because they can". I think there's a structure in nature and all living things that humans will never fully understand and we have to stop trying to redirect nature into our anything goes vision.

ABSOLUTE complete agreement....the atrocities that were experimental "failures" we will NEVER hear about,but u can be assured that they would make sci fi films look like a Disney production....GMO is here to stay, If that is NOT a nightmare for people who care about WHAT THEY PUT INTO THEIR BODIES.......

16 Mar 2022 17:33 #25 by Rick

homeagain wrote: .GMO is here to stay, If that is NOT a nightmare for people who care about WHAT THEY PUT INTO THEIR BODIES.......

Just imagine if the government was able to force all people to take an experimental concoction and penalize people who didn't... oh, wait a sec.... never mind.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

17 Mar 2022 07:33 #26 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote:

homeagain wrote: Scientists who specialize in dna/genetics/"screwing with nature".....cloning,utilization of pig hearts for human use (by the way,he died)...experimentation of exotic applications..with that in place, ANYTHING is possible.
so the answer to our question would be....why not?

Since a gender change is so permanent, why not wait until people are adults before they begin testosterone or estrogen supplements? Same with surgeries.[/quo

Ask Catilyn Jenner about the enduring pain and agonizing mental dilemma..She would tell u her life was
living hell for most of her life here on earth ...until recently...when she FINALLY became her authentic self.
THAT is a sad scenario to live almost 60 years with a lie that is eating u alive.

17 Mar 2022 08:16 #27 by Rick
Here's a great place that is creating future "women" of the year.

Doernbecher Children’s Hospital in Portland, which bills itself as Oregon’s top ranked children’s hospital, boasts a “Gender Clinic” which offers advice for the “safe tucking” of a boy’s genitals “out of the way” that can make “the genital area look smoother and flatter” as well as a referral to a “sex-positive shop in Portland. They sell gender-affirming clothing items as well as sex toys, videos and more.”

But wait, there's more...

A note on the words we use. This information uses the words “penis,” “scrotum,” and “testicles.” We know you may not use those terms or identify with them. We use them here to refer to body parts that people with tucking needs have, while understanding those words are not for everyone.

Uh, WHAT?! Remember, children look to adults for the truth.

And there's this...

The handout warns, “Once the testicles are tucked, pull the penis back between your legs. If you find yourself getting aroused, take a break and try again later. An erection will make it impossible to tuck.

If you don't think radical leftist adults are actively trying to confuse and push CHILDREN to defy nature and change their gender (without actually changing gender because that's not possible), then you are part of the problem.

www.dailywire.com/news/theres-no-co-exis...enitals-out-of-sight

George Orwell

17 Mar 2022 10:08 - 17 Mar 2022 10:13 #28 by homeagain
RUPAUL...."If U can't love yourself,how the hell can u love some one else" Can I get an Ahem"?

www.redbookmag.com/fashion/g35708805/rupaul-photos/

showing "himself" and "herself".....(to page 18 or 19)... 12,14, 16, 17 my fav's[

AGAIN, "minds and parachutes only function when OPEN.

17 Mar 2022 11:08 #29 by Rick
I can't imagine how any country could survive if it is steered by people with abnormal brains, especially when those people are trying to indoctrinate children who are not ready to be talking about what gender they think they should be. I think my kids are among the last generation that was free of this crap infecting their innocent childhood.

LET CHILDREN GROW UP BEFORE YOU JAM YOUR BULLSHIT INTO THEIR BRAINS, then they at least have an educated life experience that allows them to think for themselves.

George Orwell

17 Mar 2022 11:19 #30 by homeagain

THERE IS NO FORCING....the essence of your ''being' ALWAYS knows

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds