What Is A Woman?

17 Mar 2022 12:41 #31 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic What Is A Woman?
Sorry, disagree with HA.
There are plenty of examples of people who went through the surgery and hormone therapy to regret it later.
Humans mentally and physically change in their lifetimes.
How many people have the same interests at 30 as they did at 13?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Mar 2022 13:23 #32 by Mary Scott
Replied by Mary Scott on topic What Is A Woman?
I am speaking from experience -

I have a granddaughter who always thought she should have been a grandson so while still in high school legally changed her name and started hormone therapy. He then lived his life somewhat happily. But at twenty-five has realized that was a mistake and has gone back to using her "girl" name, wishes she had not done the hormone therapy, and is damn glad she didn't mutilate her body with amputation surgery.

The human brain is not fully developed until around twenty-five. Parents are mutilating their children.

17 Mar 2022 14:15 #33 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic What Is A Woman?
Thank u for graciously sharing your life with us. As with everything,exceptions to the rule r ever present.....

Here is an update about the brain's transition.

www.menshealth.com/health/a26868313/when...-brain-fully-mature/

I believe that gender fluidity is a real thing....we have a long time friend who,when I meet her years ago,was married, had 3 children and was running a successful restaurant in Atlanta. In the course of time,they divorced (for many reasons) BUT one factor was ....SHE was having an affair with the nanny. They were together for quite sometime,but broke up. Pam then dated,men and women for awhile. Finally settling in with the partner she presently shares her life with (for decades now). I asked her once "would u ever consider a man again"? She replied (this was years ago) on a short term basis probably,but on a LONG TERM basis it would have to be a woman. I just also considered her bi sexual. NOT that unusual. I felt

17 Mar 2022 18:41 #34 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic What Is A Woman?
It is awesome when HA can admit she is wrong and people do change only a couple posts after declaring she wants to let eight year olds change their sex via radical surgery and hormone treatments.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

18 Mar 2022 07:16 #35 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote: It is awesome when HA can admit she is wrong and people do change only a couple posts after declaring she wants to let eight year olds change their sex via radical surgery and hormone treatments.

The WHOLE of your above statement is inaccurate....I have not changed my mind, I have stated that EACH INDIVIDUAL deserves to be heard, understood and THEN decisions can be made on HOW TO PROCEED.

18 Mar 2022 08:33 #36 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic What Is A Woman?

homeagain wrote:

FredHayek wrote: It is awesome when HA can admit she is wrong and people do change only a couple posts after declaring she wants to let eight year olds change their sex via radical surgery and hormone treatments.

The WHOLE of your above statement is inaccurate....I have not changed my mind, I have stated that EACH INDIVIDUAL deserves to be heard, understood and THEN decisions can be made on HOW TO PROCEED.

At aprox. what age would you say an individual is mature enough to make that decision or even be presented the option?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

18 Mar 2022 09:26 #37 by homeagain
That, my friend, depends on the maturity of the child,at any age......some r "old souls",wise beyond their years, some r still intellectually immature,even into their 30's..some struggle to simply 'fit in' (Catilyn Jenner)

I would refer u to Chaz Bono post in this thread....it encompasses THAT question...

18 Mar 2022 10:16 #38 by Rick
Do you have any children HA? Maturity happens through life experience, not from what can be seen on the internet or TV. I think our society is making a BIG mistake by assuming children are somehow mature enough to understand life changing consequences as a result of an evolving group think being pushed on them. A child born on an island away from civilization would be highly unlikely to ever consider changing their gender unless that option was consistently waved in front of them.

I think it would be possible to greatly increase the suicide rate of children if they were taught that their very existence was contributing to the death of the earth and all the beautiful animals. Children are what they are taught to be until they mature enough to make their own path. I'm not an expert on anything, but my wife and I worked very hard to make sure our kids had an innocent childhood mostly unmolested by radical ideology. We couldn't afford private school so there were still cracks we had to repair over the years.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

18 Mar 2022 10:49 #39 by homeagain

Rick wrote: Do you have any children HA? Maturity happens through life experience, not from what can be seen on the internet or TV. I think our society is making a BIG mistake by assuming children are somehow mature enough to understand life changing consequences as a result of an evolving group think being pushed on them. A child born on an island away from civilization would be highly unlikely to ever consider changing their gender unless that option was consistently waved in front of them.

I think it would be possible to greatly increase the suicide rate of children if they were taught that their very existence was contributing to the death of the earth and all the beautiful animals. Children are what they are taught to be until they mature enough to make their own path. I'm not an expert on anything, but my wife and I worked very hard to make sure our kids had an innocent childhood mostly unmolested by radical ideology. We couldn't afford private school so there were still cracks we had to repair over the years.

The Samoan Islands r,in fact, a prime example of gender fluidity accepted by their society....the concept is NOT NEW.... THIS present day's acceptance is in it's infancy.

www.refinery29.com/en-us/2017/11/181624/...ples-history#slide-1

18 Mar 2022 20:06 #40 by Rick
‘I’m Broken’: CA Mom Whose Daughter Committed Suicide After ‘Transitioning’ Blames School

A California mother whose teenage daughter committed suicide at the age of 19 is blaming the girl’s high school for encouraging her daughter to identify as male and taking her daughter away from her.

Abigail Martinez, whose daughter Yaeli had suffered from depression as a young teenager and later identified as “Andrew,” told The Daily Mail that Yaeli’s school encouraged her to take hormones, undergo gender reassignment surgery, to secretly join an LGBT group and not to speak to her mother....

The state got between a young girl in trouble and the person who loved her the most, her mother. Instead of working through the underlying depression, they put Abi’s daughter on a one-way track straight to transition and chemical interventions that would lead to permanent sterilization as a kid. Because the state took Abi’s daughter away, her depression got worse. And without having her mother’s love, she took her own life. I think the school district ultimately is responsible for her death.

This is a very sad story and worth a read. Until there is accountability, these tragedies will be frequent, not rare.

www.dailywire.com/news/im-broken-ca-mom-...ioning-blames-school

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds