Polis Signs Abortion Law

18 Apr 2022 15:57 #31 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Polis Signs Abortion Law
Do you mean the range of the individual thyroid test resutls or as you say " the number of values in a thyroid panel." The latter makes no sense.

REALLY????
emedicine.medscape.com/article/2172316-overview

THEN WHY IS A MEDICAL WEBSITE CITING VALUES?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Apr 2022 16:15 #32 by homeagain
www.google.com/search?source=univ&tbm=is...URES&fir=wTBkBe77wLu

Mary Scott....I realize u have had an authentic story to tell, one that is a reverse of THIS story.....I AM JAZZ is
a series that takes a little boy of 4 and relates HIS journey (with his family) to a young woman who transitions
and becomes a HARVARD STUDENT....it was a long arduous journey,but one that Jazz Jennings was SO
determined to make.....from the age of four,she KNEW she was not a boy.....(it was fortuitous that her grandfather was a doctor and her grandmother AND PARENTS had an accepting attitude.) PLEASE KNOW
that outcomes can be very different from what u experienced.

18 Apr 2022 16:43 #33 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: Do you mean the range of the individual thyroid test resutls or as you say " the number of values in a thyroid panel." The latter makes no sense.

REALLY????
emedicine.medscape.com/article/2172316-overview

THEN WHY IS A MEDICAL WEBSITE CITING VALUES?

When I request a printout (hard copy) of my panel......there is a RANGE within each value,LOW TO HIGH
high being flagged....THAT is a range, as I under stand it. The VALUES r the actual items/ being tested......
TSH,antibodies,etc. Just to clarify the issue........

18 Apr 2022 19:28 #34 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Polis Signs Abortion Law
Evidently the moderators have decided not to post my reply.
i will try it as a reference:

Replied by ramage on topic Polis Signs Abortion Law
Do you understand the difference between a moral position and an acceptable practice? I think not.

" IF my posts r so incorrect, why even bother to respond?"
As Alexander Pope wrote in his Essay on Man, "Hope springs eternal in the human breast..." I hope to show you the errors in your thinking. Also I dislike the spreading of falsehoods.

I am puzzled at your lack of updated medical knowledge, when u r NOT aware of the number of values in
a thyroid panel, OR that a DNR is a medical directive that U would by pass and give CPR......when it is explicitly NOT WANTED/REQUIRED. I have watched your responses and they r frightening.

Do you mean the range of the individual thyroid test resutls or as you say " the number of values in a thyroid panel." The latter makes no sense.

"COMPASSION in a cruel life experience....where is YOUR compassion for couples who have to consider the unthinkable ??????"

Stick with emotions, logic and reasoning are difficult processes.

19 Apr 2022 08:31 #35 by Mary Scott
Replied by Mary Scott on topic Polis Signs Abortion Law

homeagain wrote: www.google.com/search?source=univ&tbm=is...URES&fir=wTBkBe77wLu

Mary Scott....I realize u have had an authentic story to tell, one that is a reverse of THIS story.....I AM JAZZ is
a series that takes a little boy of 4 and relates HIS journey (with his family) to a young woman who transitions
and becomes a HARVARD STUDENT....it was a long arduous journey,but one that Jazz Jennings was SO
determined to make.....from the age of four,she KNEW she was not a boy.....(it was fortuitous that her grandfather was a doctor and her grandmother AND PARENTS had an accepting attitude.) PLEASE KNOW
that outcomes can be very different from what u experienced.

I was simply trying to point out that we have decades, at least, of data on what trans children have gone through without being listened to about their feelings. We do not have decades of data that shows what happens to children that are possible just confused that have mutilated their bodies either chemically or literally. At that point there is no going back. Children have a history of "going along with the crowd".

Only time will tell.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rick

19 Apr 2022 09:02 #36 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Polis Signs Abortion Law
Well said Mary.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds