Biden Buying Votes With Our Money, Again

08 Apr 2022 08:16 #11 by Rick
I'm not following your 'logic'. What TF does Trump have to do with Biden beating a war drum? You seriously need to come to the realization that the current president supposedly running the country is JOE BIDEN. Putin is listening to JOE BIDEN, NOT DONALD TRUMP who is currently just a citizen. Trump does not make decisions anymore and Trump can not start a war. Trump didn't get us into this, but he did broker several peace deals while he avoided getting us into a war. The people you seem to believe said he would get us into a war and would crash the economy.. wrong and wrong.

Nice deflection as usual but it was one of your more pathetic ones. BTW, Vanity Fair is at the bottom of the worthless media, so I would avoid that rag if you want to really understand what's going on.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Apr 2022 08:39 #12 by homeagain
does NOT matter.....the TRUMP QUOTE is frightening.(revealing his inner most desires)

08 Apr 2022 10:12 #13 by homeagain

ramage wrote: "THIS is becoming boring.....for EVERYTHING Biden broadcast,there is a DUPLICATE DECLARATION FROM Trump"

At first I thought that another Trump Derangement Syndrome reply.
On further examination, I realize that the author regards Biden as a Trump clone. Evidently she is promulgating the ultimate devious conspiracy theory.

NO....it just shows how TRULY fubared our governmen has been/is......NEW minds,younger minds with
an understanding of co operation and communication....mutual respect and making the world cleaner,safer and SANER.

08 Apr 2022 10:21 #14 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

NO....it just shows how TRULY fubared our governmen has been/is......NEW minds,younger minds with
an understanding of co operation and communication....mutual respect and making the world cleaner,safer and SANER.

Who are these younger people you speak of? The squad? You seem to think that young people have the answers yet the young people have mostly been taught by leftist professors who were also taught by leftist professors. Please list a few younger minds that would have the answers and we can discuss them. I know of quite a few young leaders who have better answers but their answers would probably be the opposite of most liberal solutions.

You managed to deflect from your first deflection which is making this conversation even more difficult. Bottom line, the BIDEN administration is in full control and they are making all the decisions, not Trump.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

08 Apr 2022 10:22 #15 by Rick

homeagain wrote: does NOT matter.....the TRUMP QUOTE is frightening.(revealing his inner most desires)

Your mind reading skills are probably not as accurate as you think.

George Orwell
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blazer Bob

08 Apr 2022 10:54 #16 by homeagain
I think researching what Trump was ACTUALLY doing ,during the assault on the capitol....MIGHT be a splendid idea,he was glued to the TV and entranced. Do the research on what he said and did at that time.....

08 Apr 2022 11:06 #17 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

Who are these younger people you speak of? The squad? You seem to think that young people have the answers yet the young people have mostly been taught by leftist professors who were also taught by leftist professors. Please list a few younger minds that would have the answers and we can discuss them. I know of quite a few young leaders who have better answers but their answers would probably be the opposite of most liberal solutions.

You managed to deflect from your first deflection which is making this conversation even more difficult. Bottom line, the BIDEN administration is in full control and they are making all the decisions, not Trump.

HERE'S A START, read the list and see how TIMES elected them.......

time.com/collection/time100-next-2021/#leaders-2

08 Apr 2022 14:35 #18 by Blazer Bob
Back in the real world all roads do not lead to Trump.

09 Apr 2022 06:51 #19 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote: Back in the real world all roads do not lead to Trump.

U R CORRECT.....there are parallel roads ....ranting about Biden will bring facts forward that show a pattern
pf poor performance from BOTH MEN. Ranging against the machine works both ways....equal opportunity
to express exasperation.:whistle:

09 Apr 2022 08:15 #20 by Rick

homeagain wrote: I think researching what Trump was ACTUALLY doing ,during the assault on the capitol....MIGHT be a splendid idea,he was glued to the TV and entranced. Do the research on what he said and did at that time.....

First of all, I know what he did and I've seen the deranged version the media you trust wants us to believe. He did nothing wrong, as usual, but that doesn't prevent bad journalists form concocting their fiction.

Secondly, this thread is about Biden and what Biden is doing to attract voters through bribery and phony patriotism. You can continue to invoke the "what about Trump" nonsense, but it just shows how you have to way to counter the actual topic.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds