Biden Buying Votes With Our Money, Again

11 Apr 2022 09:03 #31 by Rick

hillfarmer wrote: Just because your don't want to interrupt your happy bashing of Biden doesn't mean we can't have fun as well. I don't notice any reflection of the fact that Trump gave away trillions of dollars in the first pandemic bill before he left office. At least some of that went to people who needed it. There is also not any reflection on the fact he gave away trillions of dollars in his tax cuts. Most of that went to his rich buddies.

I wish you would participate more than just diving in for a quick bashing of member opinions. I know that's easy because it doesn't require any logic and careful thought, but it only serves as a wedge to divide and piss people off.

If you would like to take the initiative and start your own thread about all the buddies Trump enriched with our tax money, I'd be happy to participate and consider your evidence (I won't deflect to Obama or Biden), but this thread is about our current president, Joe Biden.

I respect HA for having the confidence to debate here, even though I usually disagree with her. She's one of the only left leaners still here who doesn't do hit and run posts and is willing to discuss topics with people she disagrees with. If she only did what you've just done, there wouldn't be much point in right leaners to even come around here. Maybe that's the goal of some of you lurkers, but I hope not.. it's not going to work on me anyway.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell
The following user(s) said Thank You: homeagain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Apr 2022 09:29 #32 by homeagain
UNFORTUNATELY,there r many lurkers and a few "HIT AND RUNNERS" ....the basic premise of debate is
a platform to exchange thoughts/beliefs and have a dialogue (altho a few topics r hot buttons,abortion being
MY "red zone")......The problem I have is...when u r blatantly wrong(credible facts that can not be disputed)
saying u were in error is rarely posted. (thyroid panel post).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds