Biden Buying Votes With Our Money, Again

09 Apr 2022 09:33 #21 by homeagain
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY TO EXPRESS EXASPERATION....(r we having fun yet?)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Apr 2022 10:08 #22 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: I think researching what Trump was ACTUALLY doing ,during the assault on the capitol....MIGHT be a splendid idea,he was glued to the TV and entranced. Do the research on what he said and did at that time.....

FROM PERIL.......
And then, there are those beyond hope of rehabilitation. Back to January 6: Pence’s assistant, his National Security Advisor, retired Army General Keith Kellogg went to urge Trump to intervene and help his Vice-President, who for the moment was safe. When the President asked where Pence was, Kellogg explained that he was with the Secret Service in the basement of the Capitol.

Then, urging the President to send out a tweet to what Kellogg emphasized was now an out-of-control crowd at the Capitol. Reminding him of the obvious: the Capitol police weren’t prepared for this violence. “‘Once a mob starts turning like that, you’ve lost it,’ he said. ‘Yeah,’ Trump said. Trump blinked and kept watching television.” [Emphasis added]

Kellogg quickly realized that there was almost no one with Trump. His chief of staff Mark Meadows was in his office. Kellogg went to look for Ivanka for help with her father. As Trump became all the more committed to conspiracy theories, Ivanka and Kushner had pretty decided to defer to the President without intervening. Now in the midst of chaos and violence, Kellogg watched as “Ivanka went in two more times to see her father. ‘Let this thing go,’ she told him. ‘Let it go,’ she said.”

09 Apr 2022 13:01 #23 by Mary Scott
I don't see anything about Trump buying votes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Freezeman

09 Apr 2022 16:28 - 09 Apr 2022 16:38 #24 by homeagain

Mary Scott wrote: I don't see anything about Trump buying votes.

NO U DON'T....he fabricates facts and proceeds to "push a pathetic narrative".... I lost because of an illegal
system.

nymag.com/intelligencer/article/trump-ca...idency-timeline.html

For instance, during a December 27 phone call, Rosen told Trump that he needed to “understand that the DOJ can’t + won’t snap its fingers + change the outcome of the election, doesn’t work that way,” according to Donoghue’s notes on the call.

don’t expect you to do that,” Trump reportedly answered, “just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me and the R. Congressmen.”

OR THIS....REVERSE ENGINEER....

It’s entirely plausible that Trump or some authorized successor will build on the lies he deployed so regularly during the 2020 election cycle and plan a heads-I-win, tails-you-lose response to whatever happens on November 5, 2024, as I argued in April 2021:

If you begin not with the assumption that Trump’s entire effort to steal the election was absurd but regard it as an audacious plan that wasn’t executed with the necessary precision, then reverse engineering it to fix the broken parts makes sense …

And the really heady thing for Trump is knowing how easy it was to convince the GOP rank-and-file base that his lies were the gospel truth.

WHAT do the actions of each man say to you? (integrity is DEAD).....SO-O-O shall we call it a day and
cease the constant refrain of "look what he did".

10 Apr 2022 08:33 #25 by homeagain

NO, he just accepts $$$$$$ ILLEGALLY......there is NO difference.
"
"Donations Steered to Trump Super PAC by Canadian Are Found to Be Illegal

The Federal Election Commission fined a Canadian steel billionaire, Barry Zekelman, $975,000 in the case, one of the biggest penalties it has ever assessed".......if we r putting a microscope on mis deeds,then let us
EXPAND the scope of said stories....do the research

10 Apr 2022 08:55 #26 by Mary Scott

homeagain wrote:

You don't see any difference in spending money and receiving money?

I think your blind hatred of Trump prevents you from discussing what is actually occurring today.

10 Apr 2022 09:48 #27 by homeagain

Mary Scott wrote:

homeagain wrote:

You don't see any difference in spending money and receiving money?

I think your blind hatred of Trump prevents you from discussing what is actually occurring today.

www.politico.com/news/2022/04/08/foreign...nation-fine-00024240

"1.75 million worth of donations made to America First Action, the pro-Trump super PAC, throughout 2018"

A VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW....HOW IS THAT BLIND HATRED???? I believe that at the finale of this fubar....collectively, u will see a level of corruption BEYOND KENNDY OR NIXON......Eyes wide shut seems to be the sad stance of some.....his luck will NOT HOLD.....there will be repercussions he believes he will escape....because he thinks he is invincible.

10 Apr 2022 11:55 #28 by Freezeman
Come on Homeagain please just start your own Trump bashing topic. This post is about Biden using the American Tax payers money to buy votes. It also is not about a politician receiving donations to use for personal gains. You know that... It is quite simple just start a post about bashing Trump. I am sure the limited amount of people that read The Courthouse topics will still see your Trump opinions or topics... don't worry we all know how much you hate him.

10 Apr 2022 12:31 #29 by hillfarmer
Just because your don't want to interrupt your happy bashing of Biden doesn't mean we can't have fun as well. I don't notice any reflection of the fact that Trump gave away trillions of dollars in the first pandemic bill before he left office. At least some of that went to people who needed it. There is also not any reflection on the fact he gave away trillions of dollars in his tax cuts. Most of that went to his rich buddies.
The following user(s) said Thank You: homeagain

10 Apr 2022 13:29 #30 by homeagain

Freezeman wrote: Come on Homeagain please just start your own Trump bashing topic. This post is about Biden using the American Tax payers money to buy votes. It also is not about a politician receiving donations to use for personal gains. You know that... It is quite simple just start a post about bashing Trump. I am sure the limited amount of people that read The Courthouse topics will still see your Trump opinions or topics... don't worry we all know how much you hate him.

WHY should I start a NEW narrative,when the narrative is already being discussed? THE NARRATIVE IS......
we have a pathetic POTUS (both PAST AND PRESENT)....u,collectively want to waste the present POTUS,
conveniently covering over the PAST POTUS. ( besides,I find it amusing.....if I am done with gardening for the day)

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds