4 Mercury Retrogrades In 2022!

21 Apr 2022 07:25 #11 by homeagain
HERE'S the betting board.......

www.empirestakes.com/ny-sports-betting/p...ential-election-odds

and here's a pertinent piece of info.....

The Republican lost the popular vote by more than 7 million ballot slips, yet his base hasn't disappeared. Trump seems to be out for revenge and would be near-guaranteed to be the Republican nomination.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Apr 2022 07:31 #12 by FredHayek
I was talking with a British bookmaker last week and his board has Trump as the favorite too, but I believe DeSantis is where I would put my money. Ron is younger but more experienced in politics.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

21 Apr 2022 14:58 #13 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic 4 Mercury Retrogrades In 2022!
Trump loves to punk the worthless media so it wouldn't surprise me if he just kept their blood pressures up till the end and then just laughs and hands it to DeSantis. The left will treat him the same way as Trump, especially since, like Trump, he understands how to grow an economy and doesn't bow to woke lunatics.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

21 Apr 2022 19:12 - 21 Apr 2022 19:14 #14 by ramage
Rick,
I am in agreement with you. Trump may very well stay in until the last moment to keep the MSM parasites on him and protect DeSantis until the Republican Convention then bow out and nominate DeSantis. They are cut from the same ideologic cloth in my opinion. Thankfully.

21 Apr 2022 19:23 #15 by FredHayek
Exactly. Donald Trump will do some fund raising to fill his own coffers, but eventually give DeSantis his endorsement in exchange for Ron's Justice Department quashing any current Donald investigations.

22 Apr 2022 00:57 #16 by Blazer Bob

FredHayek wrote: Exactly. Donald Trump will do some fund raising to fill his own coffers, but eventually give DeSantis his endorsement in exchange for Ron's Justice Department quashing any current Donald investigations.

Nah. After 5 years the only investigations that are still going on are in the fevered brains of folks like HA.

22 Apr 2022 07:35 #17 by homeagain
TIME,my friend, in time things will unfold in the manner that was intended. NO ONE foresaw the MASSIVE
mistakes that would sink the shipping industry...they were aware of "just in time supply chain ordering" as a
given glitch"...but THE FULL OUT FUBAR that is current,was NOT anticipated...the domino effect is what
we are contending with......IT WILL BE THE SAME FOR TRUMP......in time.

22 Apr 2022 08:23 #18 by FredHayek
He will be tried in absentia then, probably have died before he goes to actual jail. He is an old man who doesn't eat healthy.

22 Apr 2022 10:36 #19 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote: He will be tried in absentia then, probably have died before he goes to actual jail. He is an old man who doesn't eat healthy.

so-o-o U R SAYING HIS HEALTH will be the deciding factor for his "re run"???? Such candor was certainly unexpected.

22 Apr 2022 12:57 #20 by FredHayek
Not really. I think he won't run if he thinks he will lose in the primary or the general. His ego won't take another loss, hence why he keeps obsessing about an election that wasn't stolen.

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds