4 Mercury Retrogrades In 2022!

19 Apr 2022 08:34 #1 by FredHayek
Should we go bunker down in our homes again this year? And is President Biden mentally able to handle this much turbulence?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Apr 2022 08:47 #2 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic 4 Mercury Retrogrades In 2022!
Good one Fred! I actually had to look up what you were talking about, even though I've heard my stepmom talking about this stuff for years as I was mentally rolling my eyes. I found a CNN article that talked about it...

Everything you need to keep calm this Mercury retrograde

On Jan. 14, Mercury will go retrograde for the first time in 2022. During this period of Mercury retrograde, which ends on Feb. 3, you’ll probably hear a lot of blame being placed on Mercury when things go awry.

Maybe this is something Democrats will use to explain why everything is going to crap before the midterms. It definitely wouldn't surprise me.

www.cnn.com/cnn-underscored/health-fitne...cury-retrograde-2022

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

19 Apr 2022 09:05 #3 by FredHayek
First sign of a Mercury Retrograde? President Obama just revealed that President Biden will run in 2024. Can't think of a worse thing for America is having Biden in office for another four years. Will take years to recover from his senility.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

19 Apr 2022 11:45 #4 by homeagain
www.almanac.com/content/mercury-retrograde-dates

Just as a gentle reminder...... farmers,ranchers,gardeners utilize astrology for optimum results.

THIS happens 3 times a year.sometimes 4. Depending upon how many planets u have that r ruled by Mercury,this transit can be HUGE or small. ALL PLANETS GO RETROGRADE,so it is not all that unusual.

I happen to have a heavy influence of mercury in my natal chart....I have learned to plan ahead and then CHILL FOR THAT PERIOD OF TIME. there is a "shadow period" before and after......image a train on a track,u hear the whistle far,far away coming towards u it becomes louder as the train approaches u, it then is at it's loudest AT YOUR LOCATION,it passes u and the whistle becomes fainter and fainter,until it is silent.

THAT is a transit.

20 Apr 2022 07:05 #5 by Rick

FredHayek wrote: First sign of a Mercury Retrograde? President Obama just revealed that President Biden will run in 2024. Can't think of a worse thing for America is having Biden in office for another four years. Will take years to recover from his senility.

He won't make it through his first term so that's just talk. My family is dealing with my wife's grandma who was at the Biden stage about a year ago and now she's unable to care for herself. Those who only read their news and do not see the daily video's of Biden's mental lapses would not understand what I'm talking about, which is a shame because it's getting scary.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

20 Apr 2022 07:29 #6 by homeagain
UNFORTUNATELY.....almost all of our major leaders r within "rapid decline range".....when Trump openly states his health will be a consideration for "a run".....what does that mean to u????

20 Apr 2022 07:44 #7 by Rick
Trump isn't currently running the country so he is not a factor until maybe 2024. Instead of looking to the past and fretting about the future, why not deal with the present?

If I hired an Uber driver to take me to CA and quickly realized he was deaf and visually impaired, I wouldn't be worried about my last Uber driver or one in the future, I'd be worried about this driver who keeps bumping into the guard rail overlooking a cliff. But that's just me.

George Orwell
The following user(s) said Thank You: Freezeman

20 Apr 2022 07:54 - 20 Apr 2022 07:54 #8 by ramage
At present, at least you will not have to wear a mask in an Uber when you are driven over the cliff.
Attachments:

20 Apr 2022 08:23 #9 by homeagain

Rick wrote: Trump isn't currently running the country so he is not a factor until maybe 2024. Instead of looking to the past and fretting about the future, why not deal with the present?

If I hired an Uber driver to take me to CA and quickly realized he was deaf and visually impaired, I wouldn't be worried about my last Uber driver or one in the future, I'd be worried about this driver who keeps bumping into the guard rail overlooking a cliff. But that's just me.

U r correct he is not OPENLY,legally running the country,HOWEVER he is attempting to be a "great influence r" and STRONG ARMING BEHIND THE SCENES....he also has to declare his intentions.so that the R's can
be assured they r NOT LEADERLESS. jmo

20 Apr 2022 13:15 #10 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: Trump isn't currently running the country so he is not a factor until maybe 2024. Instead of looking to the past and fretting about the future, why not deal with the present?

U r correct he is not OPENLY,legally running the country,HOWEVER he is attempting to be a "great influence r" and STRONG ARMING BEHIND THE SCENES....he also has to declare his intentions.so that the R's can
be assured they r NOT LEADERLESS. jmo

Do you have any facts other than the feelings of leftists you trust? Trump has zero power but the obsession on your side is giving him power.

Look around at who is making current decisions and ask yourself how Trump is effecting those decisions. He’s out of the loop, except in your own head.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.249 seconds