OUR COUNTRY IS IN GOOD HANDS

01 Jun 2022 17:59 #21 by FredHayek
After the Wyoming primary loss of Liz Cheney, President Biden should choose her as his VP. She has much more experience than Kamala Harris, much better political instincts, and Biden would get votes from Never Trumpers and the Neo-Cons in 2024.
Plus she could use her Dad's wisdom and experience.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Jun 2022 18:36 #22 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic OUR COUNTRY IS IN GOOD HANDS

FredHayek wrote: After the Wyoming primary loss of Liz Cheney, President Biden should choose her as his VP. She has much more experience than Kamala Harris, much better political instincts, and Biden would get votes from Never Trumpers and the Neo-Cons in 2024.

LOL,replacing one loser with another one. Make Adam Kinsinger Sec. of state to complete the moron trifecta.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

08 Aug 2022 09:44 - 08 Aug 2022 15:01 #23 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic OUR COUNTRY IS IN GOOD HANDS

As to the “coward” label, Cheney managed to avoid serving in the Viet Nam war, telling the Washington Post, “I had other priorities in the ‘60s than military service.” Irony knows no bounds with the Cheney family.
Attachments:

08 Aug 2022 21:41 #24 by Rick

FredHayek wrote: After the Wyoming primary loss of Liz Cheney, President Biden should choose her as his VP. She has much more experience than Kamala Harris, much better political instincts, and Biden would get votes from Never Trumpers and the Neo-Cons in 2024.

Fred, I’m sorry, but your scenario is ridiculous, no offense. It’s ridiculous because Joe is literally losing his mind and the Democrats all know it. Yes, they can tell him what to do and when to go poopoo, but they can’t control his brain. They are surely pumping chemicals into his body to slow the progression, but I just watched him fail to put his jacket on by himself… he didn’t even come close.

No Fred, he won’t be running because his time as president is coming to an early end. Likely medical reasons so the history books can give an excuse for the damage he did to us. There will be some sort of an announcement by April 1st… that would be the appropriate day to honor Joe’s rich and fruitless legacy.

Btw Fred, there’s not as many never Trumpers left as you may think. I know a lot of them and they now understand why Trump was so necessary. None of the other candidates could have exposed all our corrupt institutions like Trump could, and did. Now the FBI is exposing itself as another corrupt arm of the Democrat party. Shits about to get real.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

09 Aug 2022 07:08 #25 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

Fred, I’m sorry, but your scenario is ridiculous, no offense. It’s ridiculous because Joe is literally losing his mind and the Democrats all know it. Yes, they can tell him what to do and when to go poopoo, but they can’t control his brain. They are surely pumping chemicals into his body to slow the progression, but I just watched him fail to put his jacket on by himself… he didn’t even come close.

No Fred, he won’t be running because his time as president is coming to an early end. Likely medical reasons so the history books can give an excuse for the damage he did to us. There will be some sort of an announcement by April 1st… that would be the appropriate day to honor Joe’s rich and fruitless legacy.

Btw Fred, there’s not as many never Trumpers left as you may think. I know a lot of them and they now understand why Trump was so necessary. None of the other candidates could have exposed all our corrupt institutions like Trump could, and did. Now the FBI is exposing itself as another corrupt arm of the Democrat party. Shits about to get real.

[/b]

YEP, u r right.....the EVIDENCE of criminal activity,by Trump is gathering speed, like an a avalanche. I think u r "wishing" the never Trumpers were diminishing....when, in fact, the REAL reality is most people want NEITHER CANDIDATES in 2024....NO ONE,WHO HAS ANY INTELLIGENCE,would allow TRUMP back into the White house......THEY DO NOT WANT ANOTHER HITLER

09 Aug 2022 07:46 #26 by FredHayek
LOL, lots of these never-trumpers are turning into never-DeSantis types. Old guard Republicans who hate that the GOP is so blue collar now.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

09 Aug 2022 08:24 #27 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic OUR COUNTRY IS IN GOOD HANDS
Godwin’s Law says “As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one.”

Didn't take long for the Hitler reference to surface.

09 Aug 2022 09:24 #28 by homeagain

ramage wrote: Godwin’s Law says “As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one.”

Didn't take long for the Hitler reference to surface.

[/b]

www.newyorker.com/magazine/2022/08/15/in...05a&cndid=68061906&h

AHEM.......

But Trump’s love affair with “my generals” was brief, and in a statement for this article the former President confirmed how much he had soured on them over time. “These were very untalented people and once I realized it, I did not rely on them, I relied on the real generals and admirals within the system,” he said.

It turned out that the generals had rules, standards, and expertise, not blind loyalty. The President’s loud complaint to John Kelly one day was typical: “You fucking generals, why can’t you be like the German generals?”

“Which generals?” Kelly asked.

“The German generals in World War II,” Trump responded.

“You do know that they tried to kill Hitler three times and almost pulled it off?” Kelly said.

09 Aug 2022 10:00 #29 by homeagain
THIS WAS OMITTED......

But, of course, Trump did not know that. “No, no, no, they were totally loyal to him,” the President replied. In his version of history, the generals of the Third Reich had been completely subservient to Hitler; this was the model he wanted for his military. Kelly told Trump that there were no such American generals, but the President was determined to test the proposition.

10 Aug 2022 05:32 #30 by Rick
The facts remain and can never be changed by honest history… Trump’s policies made America stronger while Biden’s are destroying this union.

Spend your days recounting the words that offended you if that somehow helps you to forget that you voted for our demise.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds