OUR COUNTRY IS IN GOOD HANDS

10 Aug 2022 09:03 #31 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic OUR COUNTRY IS IN GOOD HANDS
Do you recognize this man?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Aug 2022 10:11 #32 by homeagain

Rick wrote: The facts remain and can never be changed by honest history… Trump’s policies made America stronger while Biden’s are destroying this union.

Spend your days recounting the words that offended you if that somehow helps you to forget that you voted for our demise.

[/b]

The word is NOT offensive,it is SUBVERSIVE.....(IF Hitler was his mime ....seems to me we could be
FAR worse off,just a thought that is REALITY based)

10 Aug 2022 11:29 #33 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic OUR COUNTRY IS IN GOOD HANDS
Ah yes., the bottom of the barrel Hitler comparison... never gets old but always tells me that real facts are omitted from the debate.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

10 Aug 2022 11:44 - 10 Aug 2022 11:46 #34 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: THIS WAS OMITTED......

But, of course, Trump did not know that. “No, no, no, they were totally loyal to him,” the President replied. In his version of history, the generals of the Third Reich had been completely subservient to Hitler; this was the model he wanted for his military. Kelly told Trump that there were no such American generals, but the President was determined to test the proposition.

JUST A SMALL SAMPLE OF STUPIDITY ,read the previous post on page 3....

10 Aug 2022 11:46 #35 by Blazer Bob
Reality based LOL

"“Wouldn’t it be weird if this is the thing that takes Trump down?” “The Daily Show” host asked Tuesday. “We thought it would be something like conspiracy or bribery or blackmail. But no ― Trump got busted for taking work home with him.”

www.huffpost.com/entry/trevor-noah-trump...3d6ae4b0acf9d002f491

Do you think he does his own taxes?

"How Much Were Trump Organization Property Values Overstated By? A Lot, NY AG Says

www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/how-much-w...-ny-ag-says/3502263/

10 Aug 2022 12:14 #36 by homeagain
No, I think he pays some "expert" handsomely to keep his money in his own hands....I think that "expert" has taken "lessons" from Trump's father...I also think that u can count on "luck" for just so long...lucky is a fickle thing....it anoints u with it's benefits,until it DOESN'T. Trump's allotment of luck is trickling down, like sand in an hourglass.....HE BELIEVES HE IS ABOVE THE LAW....BIG MISTAKE.

10 Aug 2022 17:06 #37 by homeagain
www.newsweek.com/exclusive-informer-told...hiding-where-1732283

THE PLOT THICKENS.......

Exclusive: An Informer Told the FBI What Docs Trump Was Hiding, and Where
By William M. Arkin On 8/10/22 at 10:03 AM EDT

10 Aug 2022 23:17 #38 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic OUR COUNTRY IS IN GOOD HANDS
Doesn’t it seem like there’s a new smoking gun every 6 months? Some of them even last for years, but they always end the same way, lots of egg
on Democrat and their media’s faces.

Maybe this will be the one and we can let Desantis destroy any economy killing Democrat ya’ll can find. Trump had a good run and he did more for Republicans than any time since Reagan. I worship no man, but I understand the the economy is EVERYTHING and it runs on oil. Trump knew that, so he made sure we were #1 in energy production, which Joe immediately destroyed. I’ve never heard a Democrat that was willing to support that strange form of “logic”.

If every working American was polled right now as to whether they would want Trump or Biden to run the country, who would win that poll? You know the answer.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

11 Aug 2022 08:40 #39 by homeagain

Rick wrote: Doesn’t it seem like there’s a new smoking gun every 6 months? Some of them even last for years, but they always end the same way, lots of egg
on Democrat and their media’s faces.

Maybe this will be the one and we can let Desantis destroy any economy killing Democrat ya’ll can find. Trump had a good run and he did more for Republicans than any time since Reagan. I worship no man, but I understand the the economy is EVERYTHING and it runs on oil. Trump knew that, so he made sure we were #1 in energy production, which Joe immediately destroyed. I’ve never heard a Democrat that was willing to support that strange form of “logic”.

If every working American was polled right now as to whether they would want Trump or Biden to run the country, who would win that poll? You know the answer.

NO....it runs on CORRUPTION. Been that way for eons. TRUMP is the concrete definition of corruption.

11 Aug 2022 09:17 #40 by FredHayek
The January 6th Star Chamber trials are found to be worthless. In recent polling, less Americans than ever believe it was a coup. So they moved onto the Margo raid. This is about taking classified documents out of the White House. The problem? Everyone does this. President Obama took out millions of documents for his new library.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds