OUR COUNTRY IS IN GOOD HANDS

11 Aug 2022 09:35 #41 by homeagain
FORTY FOUR......the final number of the 5th. I would say,hell bent on revenge ..WOULDN'T WORK,watch what happens.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Aug 2022 22:20 #42 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic OUR COUNTRY IS IN GOOD HANDS

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: Doesn’t it seem like there’s a new smoking gun every 6 months? Some of them even last for years, but they always end the same way, lots of egg
on Democrat and their media’s faces.

Maybe this will be the one and we can let Desantis destroy any economy killing Democrat ya’ll can find. Trump had a good run and he did more for Republicans than any time since Reagan. I worship no man, but I understand the the economy is EVERYTHING and it runs on oil. Trump knew that, so he made sure we were #1 in energy production, which Joe immediately destroyed. I’ve never heard a Democrat that was willing to support that strange form of “logic”.

If every working American was polled right now as to whether they would want Trump or Biden to run the country, who would win that poll? You know the answer.

NO....it runs on CORRUPTION. Been that way for eons. TRUMP is the concrete definition of corruption.

Just once I’d like to challenge you to a debate on actual corruption. I’ll take Joe and you can have Trump and we can talk about corrupt deeds as well as racism for the cherry on top. Your worthless representatives have failed over and over for the last 6 years to find an ounce of wrongdoing. let alone corruption. I don’t think you have any idea what that word even means. Wanna play?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell
The following user(s) said Thank You: Freezeman

12 Aug 2022 15:13 #43 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: Doesn’t it seem like there’s a new smoking gun every 6 months? Some of them even last for years, but they always end the same way, lots of egg

Maybe this will be the one and we can let Desantis destroy any economy killing Democrat ya’ll can find. Trump had a good run and he did more for Republicans than any time since Reagan. I worship no man, but I understand the the economy is EVERYTHING and it runs on oil. Trump knew that, so he made sure we were #1 in energy production, which Joe immediately destroyed. I’ve never heard a Democrat that was willing to support that strange form of “logic”.

If every working American was polled right now as to whether they would want Trump or Biden to run the country, who would win that poll? You know the answer.

NO....it runs on CORRUPTION. Been that way for eons. TRUMP is the concrete definition of corruption.

Just once I’d like to challenge you to a debate on actual corruption. I’ll take Joe and you can have Trump and we can talk about corrupt deeds as well as racism for the cherry on top. Your worthless representatives have failed over and over for the last 6 years to find an ounce of wrongdoing. let alone corruption. I don’t think you have any idea what that word even means. Wanna play?

s2.washingtonpost.com/camp-rw/?trackId=5...linknum=4&linktot=49

BOLDED....THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF CORRUPTION......TOP SECRET AND ONLY TO BE READ IN A SECURE FACILITY......THAT IS NOT MAR-A-LOGO.

12 Aug 2022 15:34 - 12 Aug 2022 15:35 #44 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic OUR COUNTRY IS IN GOOD HANDS
The Washington Post is reporting from anonymous sources that while searching Melania's lingerie chest the FBI found the Blue Diamond necklace that Rose wore on the Titanic. They are withholding release until it is authenticated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blazer Bob

13 Aug 2022 22:09 #45 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic OUR COUNTRY IS IN GOOD HANDS

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

s2.washingtonpost.com/camp-rw/?trackId=5...linknum=4&linktot=49

BOLDED....THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF CORRUPTION......TOP SECRET AND ONLY TO BE READ IN A SECURE FACILITY......THAT IS NOT MAR-A-LOGO.

Seriously? Show the proof, I dare you.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

14 Aug 2022 06:47 - 14 Aug 2022 06:50 #46 by homeagain
FBI agents recouped four sets of “top-secret” documents, three sets of “confidential" documents and three sets of “secret” documents from Mar-a-Lago, according to the list of items seized in the raid and unsealed by a judge on Friday. Another set of documents was labeled “Various classified TS/SCI documents,” a reference to “top-secret” and “Sensitive Compartmented Information.”

U need to research 'WHAT WAS FOUND AT MAR A LOGO....DOCS JUST RELEASED,THE DEFINTION OF EACH OF THE CLASSIFICATIONS IS IN THAT ARTICLE....this case is accumulating DEEP AND DIRE INFORMATION THAT WILL FINALLY NAIL HIS BACK TO THE WALL....(in time....wait for it).

U did not think the 4th turning was,in deed,a REAL THING......WE R SHOULDER DEEP INTO A CRISIS
OF HISTORICAL PROPORTIONS.

u DO NOT THINK Mercury Retrograde is a REAL thing,yet Musk has a messy fuck up on his hands,because he did the deal under a bad aspect (mercury retrograde)....which, by the way goes retrograde on the first week or so of Sept.

I posted a housing crisis upcoming.....months before it has appeared.

ANYTHING ELSE U GOT??????

www.washingtonpost.com/national-security...a-url=https%253A%252

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds