The Red Wave Cometh

24 Jun 2022 22:17 #11 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic The Red Wave Cometh
I think overturning Roe will make November more competitive, but I believe it will make Red States more red and Blue States more blue.
Sidebar: Hispanic voters have been switching to Republicans because of social issues and they are the group most likely to hate abortion. This decision might push even more over the line.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Jun 2022 07:19 #12 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic The Red Wave Cometh

Rick wrote: Care to make a friendly wager? The middle class is dying as we speak and a recession is coming. I'd suggest you research Maslows Hierarchy of Needs.. human wants and needs remain constant no matter how much you would like to believe otherwise.

[/b]

WHY, what a stunning statement......forced to have a baby that U CAN NOT AFFORD TO FEED,CLOTH OR
PROVIDE ADEQUATE CARE,WOULD TAKE first PRECEDENCE OVER ANYTHING ELSE. The logic here is non existent.

25 Jun 2022 08:03 #13 by FredHayek
A recent poll says only 15% vote based on abortion rights and some of those are anti-abortion.

I wonder if any states will have abortion initiatives on the ballot. Put it back in the hands of the voters instead of the seven unelected men who created Roe in the early 70's.

#democracy

25 Jun 2022 08:03 #14 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: Care to make a friendly wager? The middle class is dying as we speak and a recession is coming. I'd suggest you research Maslows Hierarchy of Needs.. human wants and needs remain constant no matter how much you would like to believe otherwise.

[/b]

WHY, what a stunning statement......forced to have a baby that U CAN NOT AFFORD TO FEED,CLOTH OR
PROVIDE ADEQUATE CARE,WOULD TAKE first PRECEDENCE OVER ANYTHING ELSE. The logic here is non existent.

Adoption is always an alternative. The non-violent alternative.

25 Jun 2022 11:23 #15 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote:

homeagain wrote:

[/b]

[/b]

FRED....we have already been thru the stats on this,they are abysmal,do the research, because the vast majority AGE OUT OF THE SYSTEM AT 18 ,WITHOUT SUPPORT,FINANCIAL OR OTHERWISE... THOUSANDS OF KIDS R WAITING AT ANY GIVEN TIME....do the research,it is heart shattering.

25 Jun 2022 19:13 #16 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic The Red Wave Cometh

homeagain wrote:

[/b]

Yet you completely ignore the wants and needs of the life you're so willing to destroy. If you are of the same opinion as Koobookie that the election will be more about abortion rights than about citizens struggling to survive Biden's recession and inflation, PLEASE make that prediction.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

25 Jun 2022 19:45 #17 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote:

FredHayek wrote:

homeagain wrote:

[/b]

[/b]

FRED....we have already been thru the stats on this,they are abysmal,do the research, because the vast majority AGE OUT OF THE SYSTEM AT 18 ,WITHOUT SUPPORT,FINANCIAL OR OTHERWISE... THOUSANDS OF KIDS R WAITING AT ANY GIVEN TIME....do the research,it is heart shattering.

Is that because of the onerous requirements for domestic adoption? You see plenty of people adopting foreign nationals because the rules are too strict in America and approvals take too long. I went to school with a lot of adopted children. Were the requirements easier in the 1960's and 1970's?

26 Jun 2022 09:18 #18 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

[/b]

Yet you completely ignore the wants and needs of the life you're so willing to destroy. If you are of the same opinion as Koobookie that the election will be more about abortion rights than about citizens struggling to survive Biden's recession and inflation, PLEASE make that prediction.

[/b]

What u fail to realize is this.....it is not just females who will cast a vote for the person who will protect their rights, it is also a VAST COMMUNITY OF LBGTQ....IT IS ALSO the impoverished sector,who r hard working and just spinning their wheels to get ahead. PANDORA'S BOX has been unlocked and a painful
lesson WILL BE FORTH COMING for the alt right......the ability to "see" that recession and survival r
interconnected ( with being able to control "family decisions") is a problem

26 Jun 2022 09:28 #19 by FredHayek
Please explain the difference between the alt-right and the right?
Is the regular right wimpy RINO's like Mitt Romney?

Why does no one talk about the Alt-Left?

26 Jun 2022 11:12 #20 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic The Red Wave Cometh

homeagain wrote: What u fail to realize is this.....it is not just females who will cast a vote for the person who will protect their rights, it is also a VAST COMMUNITY OF LBGTQ....IT IS ALSO the impoverished sector,who r hard working and just spinning their wheels to get ahead.

I have no doubt that the left’s manufacturer “victims” class would vote for more economic destruction because many are confused anyway.

As for people who are struggling to feed their families and fill their cars, I doubt very seriously that those poor people will vote for more of the same because they are angry about putting abortion to the people to vote on.

If you think Democrats won’t get crushed, just say so.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds