The Red Wave Cometh

28 Jun 2022 06:47 #31 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic The Red Wave Cometh
u need to broaden your news sources and maybe it will help you to keep up on what's actually happening and what is likely to happen. Gay marriage and the other issues you mentioned are just more things to scare the people who think Biden is competent.

AND I think u r required to do more reading.....READ THE TOP POST I HAVE JUST ENTERED. Highly likely
that those rights will be targeted and abolished,BECAUSE America is experiencing a historical reset.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Jun 2022 07:26 #32 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic The Red Wave Cometh

homeagain wrote: u need to broaden your news sources and maybe it will help you to keep up on what's actually happening and what is likely to happen. Gay marriage and the other issues you mentioned are just more things to scare the people who think Biden is competent.

AND I think u r required to do more reading.....READ THE TOP POST I HAVE JUST ENTERED. Highly likely
that those rights will be targeted and abolished,BECAUSE America is experiencing a historical reset.

I think you're wrong, but time will tell. Do you have a sense as to when all these terrible things are going to happen?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

28 Jun 2022 08:02 #33 by homeagain
I would say....LOOK AROUND U, be situational aware....what do u think???

28 Jun 2022 09:16 #34 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic The Red Wave Cometh
The cost of your 4th of July BBQ is up 17%. Think that is more important to the majority of Americans?
Or that now every American owes $175,000 dollars in debt thanks to Biden-Pelosi-Schumer?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

10 Nov 2022 10:41 #35 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic The Red Wave Cometh
From June 24, 2022

koobookie wrote: After the SC Roe vs Wade ruling today, your hopes for a red wave this November is history.

Turns out, reproductive rights were more important than conservatives thought.

While more voters said inflation was the most important issue to them, it only barely topped abortion, 31 percent to 27 percent.

www.politico.com/news/2022/11/09/exit-po...n-divisions-00065922

In New Hampshire:

Thirty-six percent of New Hampshire voters said inflation was their top issue, but abortion came in as a close second with 35% saying the same.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/live-updates/mid...updates/?id=92683687

10 Nov 2022 13:02 #36 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: www.businessinsider.com/republicans-fear...-losing-issue-2022-6

Some Republicans fear the abortion ruling could give Democrats ammunition to attack them and mobilize voters, Politico reported, based on interviews with more than a dozen GOP strategists and officials.

"This is not a conversation we want to have," Republican strategist John Thomas told Politico. "We want to have a conversation about the economy. We want to have a conversation about Joe Biden, about pretty much anything else besides Roe. This is a losing issue for Republicans."

NOT just my singular suggestion.....U underestimate the magnitude

[/b]

Red wave was washed out...U know, like u r setting there on your "board" ,watching waves coming into shore.....some r shaped or some r ripples.....

10 Nov 2022 13:12 #37 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic The Red Wave Cometh
The House of Representatives will be in Republican control, the Senate can very well become Republican controlled also.
Is your issue that gaining control should not be considered a win for the Republicans?

For Carrie, Bobbert is currently ahead in CD-3.

10 Nov 2022 13:17 - 10 Nov 2022 13:19 #38 by homeagain
senate can very well become Republican controlled also..........THAT is still up for debate, things that r unexpected r very much a factor.

AGAIN, probably a run off or recount for Boebart...delays for decision.....weeks to know total outcome..

10 Nov 2022 13:23 #39 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic The Red Wave Cometh
Florida after suffering a hurricane had all votes counted in three hours. Colorado, Arizona, California, and Nevada are still counting three days later!

They need to fix this!

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

10 Nov 2022 13:32 #40 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic The Red Wave Cometh

FredHayek wrote: Florida after suffering a hurricane had all votes counted in three hours. Colorado, Arizona, California, and Nevada are still counting three days later!

They need to fix this!

Fix what? Are the votes not being counted?

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds