The Red Wave Cometh

15 Jun 2022 08:19 #1 by Rick
The Red Wave Cometh was created by Rick
The first Republican to win this district in 100 years... she was born in Mexico and her husband is a border agent. She also woke up 7 years ago and became a Republican like so many other Hispanics are starting to do.

Flores defeated Democrat Dan Sanchez to represent the state’s 34th Congressional District by about 51 to 43% of the vote, with 97% of the expected vote in, NBC News projects.

www.nbcnews.com/politics/2022-election/r...l-election-rcna33652

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Jun 2022 21:35 #2 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic The Red Wave Cometh
All politics is local? I still forecast a national Red Wave, but sadly I think Colorado will only elect Democrats for statewide office this year. Colorado's Republican Party is incompetent.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

17 Jun 2022 07:25 #3 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic The Red Wave Cometh
My point was more about the Hispanic shift in general. Hispanics are majority religious and don't buy into the left's freakish obsession with fluid gender BS and child indoctrination. Flores is a good signal of what is to come and I don't think most Democrats have a clue.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

17 Jun 2022 08:19 #4 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic The Red Wave Cometh

FredHayek wrote: All politics is local? I still forecast a national Red Wave, but sadly I think Colorado will only elect Democrats for statewide office this year. Colorado's Republican Party is incompetent.

BOEBART AND PETERS r some of the factors

17 Jun 2022 22:31 #5 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic The Red Wave Cometh
Boebert is doing pretty good in fundraising. I doubt she will lose her seat. The district is deep Red.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

19 Jun 2022 05:41 #6 by Rick
She stands up against the America killing leftists, so she has my support.

George Orwell

24 Jun 2022 16:14 #7 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic The Red Wave Cometh
After the SC Roe vs Wade ruling today, your hopes for a red wave this November is history.

24 Jun 2022 17:14 #8 by Rick

koobookie wrote: After the SC Roe vs Wade ruling today, your hopes for a red wave this November is history.

If the American people are more concerned about killing babies than they are about being able to survive Democrat policies that are crushing our collective standards of living, this country is truly screwed and nothing will matter anyway.

George Orwell

24 Jun 2022 17:26 #9 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic The Red Wave Cometh
In fact, the Supremes just pretty much guaranteed a blue wave. Economies come & go, but taking away rights is a sure fire way of getting people riled up.

24 Jun 2022 17:39 #10 by Rick
Care to make a friendly wager? The middle class is dying as we speak and a recession is coming. I'd suggest you research Maslows Hierarchy of Needs.. human wants and needs remain constant no matter how much you would like to believe otherwise.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds