"Green" Energy Will Kill Millions of People

05 Sep 2022 17:46 #41 by homeagain
How long it will take for fusion energy to be successfully rolled out will depend on mobilizing resources through global partnerships and collaboration, and on how fast the industry will be able to develop, validate and qualify emerging fusion technologies. Another important issue is to develop in parallel the necessary nuclear infrastructure, such as the requirements, standards, and good practices, relevant to the realisation of this future energy source.

as i stated.....THE RICHEST OF THE RICH could expedite this timeline......(keeping class based poor to a minimum) THAT is not going to happen,because as Rick pointed out,there is a domination theme involved.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Sep 2022 18:18 #42 by Rick
I’m really surprised that we agree on this one HA. Does that mean you also think there will be much suffering and death as a result of insufficient energy due to inept leadership here and around the world?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

06 Sep 2022 07:17 #43 by homeagain
NO... I think there will "much suffering and death"because of ;LACK OF WATER....AGAIN, three basic WATER,shelter ,fire. Lake Powell is NOT AN ANOMALY....having the water level at mass critical,so that it can not generate power is HUGE. Climate change is the cause,but yet the FACTS r disregarded and "dissed" as myth. GET comfortable with Blue Mesa exposing bare ground (that is what it was BEFORE the
reservoir was built). WATER RESTRICTIONS r coming and I don't mean minor ones. The Western states,down river have taken MORE than their fair share for years.....that is changing because NEW REGS R BEING WRITTEN AS WE SPEAK ......u know the lush green golf courses in Arizona,they will be brown.
WATER is a finite resource and GAIA is sending out signals.......dire drought,furious fires,and warm winters
what does that say to u? (ALASKA is a perfect example,so is CALIFORNIA...the climate in both of those states have been extreme....look at the latitude and longitude of those two states.....THIS is a great global
concern.

06 Sep 2022 14:20 #44 by Rick
Well I guess we can just watch and see what kills more people first, lack of water or lack of energy. I think you’re wrong but thank you for your on topic answer.

If your answer to a water shortage is to bankrupt this country with green energy that isn’t affordable because you think we can change the climate, then I guess we are back to full disagreement. Our enemies will be more than happy to watch us kill our economy then later pick and choose what they want to take from us.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

06 Sep 2022 18:50 #45 by homeagain
OUR ENEMIES will be dropping like flies from dehydration....when the electrolytes start shutting down ,it is not a pleasant demise. Body function is gone.

07 Sep 2022 07:16 #46 by Rick

homeagain wrote: OUR ENEMIES will be dropping like flies from dehydration....when the electrolytes start shutting down ,it is not a pleasant demise. Body function is gone.

LOL, really? I’m pretty sure the amount of water on this planet never changes unless it freezes. Droughts have always happened and will always happen but water can always be found and transported by various means. Pelosi many not be able to water her many acres of grass every day, but some sacrifices must be made.

Again, let’s see what.cases the most deaths over time, I’m betting on a lack of affordable and reliable energy… you can bet on water.

George Orwell

07 Sep 2022 12:27 #47 by Rick
On a related note
, 2024 presidential candidate Gavin Newsome just made a new law that ends the sale of vehicles that run on oil products. Days later he asks his population to limit their electricity use, including car charging, so their weak energies doesn’t go down.

This is our future in Colorado as well and it will have a heavy human cost. It won’t do shit to change the climate, but that doesn’t matter to virtuous Democrats who need not abide by their own rules.

George Orwell

07 Sep 2022 19:20 #48 by homeagain
The above information? WHAT DOES THAT PROVE....that the whole of our government is fubarred and
has been for a very long time,doesn't matter which party is in charge......the fraud involved in "the wall"by Bannon (who is now going to jail).....wasn't THAT a fine piece of stupidity?

21 Sep 2022 10:10 #49 by Rick
Page 5 and still not one person wants to disagree with the title of this thread. Just say I’m wrong or I’m a crazy conspiracy theorist… unless you know I’m right and it’s just a necessary outcome in order to “save the planet”.

How much earth must be displaced and how many slaves (including children) are necessary to create one EV battery? Is that really and acceptable cost so you can all feel better about what is being done to us?

George Orwell

21 Sep 2022 10:22 #50 by FredHayek
The battery mining? Actually not much different than Placer gold mining. Lot of earth moved to get a little bit of gold.

But what I predict will happen this Winter due to higher energy prices will be businesses closing, people losing their jobs worldwide. As the recession and stagflation increase, depression, suicides, crime, will all increase. Corporations like GAP and Ford are laying off corporate employees. This will only increase. FedEx stock tumbled as they revealed their business has been decreasing.

What will be the human costs of trading cheap fossil fuels for high priced alternatives? They will be staggering.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds