"Green" Energy Will Kill Millions of People

08 Oct 2022 07:48 - 08 Oct 2022 07:49 #91 by homeagain
Let me compliment u on the very nice deflection...."group think" is ever present. Do me a "solid",comment
on the contents of the book and THEN come back and we will debate the debacle of present situation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Oct 2022 16:46 #92 by FredHayek
This book may have inspired your worldview but that doesn't mean it is accurate or worth my time. Or if it is even still timely.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

09 Oct 2022 07:34 #93 by homeagain
with TWO updates....i believe blinders r an accessory item.......AMERICA plays down and dirty.....end of story

10 Oct 2022 13:17 #94 by FredHayek
America needs to be more isolationist! Right? No more drone attacks on terrorists! No more support for Israel, Egypt, or Ukraine.

You should check out the Libertarian Party.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

11 Oct 2022 11:10 #95 by homeagain

ramage wrote: Ironic, Soylent Green takes place in 2022, in the movie.
Does anyone know what composting a body entails as written in California law. Dig a pit and dump the body in, sans casket? Put the body in a mulcher as we do with pine tree cuttings? Definitely not cremation.
What's left?
Also what is to be done with those pesky orthopaedic parts, i.e. artificial hips, knees, etc. They will outlast plastic bags in the environment. Perhaps they can be recycled.

HERE U GO....THIS IS WASHINGTON STATE,

www.theverge.com/c/23307867/human-compos...-process-return-home

11 Oct 2022 12:29 #96 by ramage
According to your citation "Mom" has been composted and laid to "rest" in the garden. An attorney would argue that she has turned her garden into a cemetery, in that she reveres it as such. What ordinances, local and state, does this violate? Are the neighbors okay with living next to a cemetery? What will this do to property values? What will prospective buyers think of buying a house and a cemetery? The house will be sold eventually.
Inquiring minds search for answers.

12 Oct 2022 06:49 #97 by homeagain

ramage wrote: According to your citation "Mom" has been composted and laid to "rest" in the garden. An attorney would argue that she has turned her garden into a cemetery, in that she reveres it as such. What ordinances, local and state, does this violate? Are the neighbors okay with living next to a cemetery? What will this do to property values? What will prospective buyers think of buying a house and a cemetery? The house will be sold eventually.
Inquiring minds search for answers.

"'
Not sure but that MAY fall to the real estate agent......under DISCLOSURE . IF the "garden'' is an esthetic feature and the info is not available..UNLESS prospective buyer ASKS,it is a non issue. Falls under the same category as disclosure for murder,suicide or death within said house....IF asked, MUST BE DISCLOSED,OTHERWISE NON ISSUE.....that is my understanding of R.E. (I believe it WAS A LAW that disclosure was required.....anyway agents pay O. AND E.INSURANCE TO CYA. Please correct info if wrong........

12 Oct 2022 14:04 - 12 Oct 2022 14:05 #98 by ramage
REALTOR: Let me show you the garden.
BUYER: Thank you. Is there anything that I should know about it.
REALTOR: Well...., Mom is composting in it.
BUYER: What do you mean !?
REALTOR: The owner's Mom was ground up and spread as mulch.
BUYER: Do you mean like the movie, Fargo?
REALTOR: Well, not exactly I don't believe that a wood chipper was used.
BUYER: Thank you but I am not interested.
REALTOR: A great harvest of tomatoes is obtained every year. Though they are Mom's love tomato, a
Bulgarian variety, very tasty, I am told.

BUYER: By the way, where is Dad?

13 Oct 2022 07:25 #99 by homeagain
No 2 is highly unlikely.....no rational reason to ask, where as the house itself,as a whole...many inspection questions. HOWEVER, the actually question must be posed in this manner... "has there been any deaths,suicide, murder or meth labs KNOWN on the premises?" THEN the answer would have to be accurate,because a specific issue was brought forward. DISCLOSURE BY THE OWNER...varies from state to state by law. AGAIN, in the past, .this DISCLOSURE ITEM WAS REQUIRED. (NOT SO NOW)
please correct info if wrong.

just as a side, the "narrative" posted WAS VERY CREATIVE.

13 Oct 2022 10:41 #100 by Rick
And now for more relevant news about energy…

Did you hear about Biden asking the Saudi’s to not limit their oil production until after the midterms? How is that ok with any of you? Are you out there Koobookie?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds