"Green" Energy Will Kill Millions of People

13 Oct 2022 11:22 #101 by koobookie

Rick wrote: And now for more relevant news about energy…

Did you hear about Biden asking the Saudi’s to not limit their oil production until after the midterms? How is that ok with any of you? Are you out there Koobookie?

Golly, Rick, gee whiz. I've not heard anything about that. Can you provide a link so I can read it? Thanks ever so much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Oct 2022 17:58 #102 by Rick
Golly? Gee whiz? Lol

I have no doubt that you haven’t heard about this because your bubble does not allow this kind of news. Do you really want me to enlighten you?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

13 Oct 2022 19:04 #103 by Rick
BTW Koobookie, I only asked if you knew about the story. Thank you for letting me know you did not. I’m certain you heard about the Jan 6th show trial news so there’s no need for me to provide you with a source on that one since it’s all the left ever talks about.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

13 Oct 2022 19:31 #104 by homeagain
www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/10/13/...il-production-biden/

The Kirby statement followed an unusually detailed and often caustic Saudi press release issued hours earlier in response to White House and congressional condemnation of the decision last week by OPEC Plus to cut its oil output by 2 million barrels a day, a move that could boost oil prices worldwide. The “Plus” refers to 10 partner nations, including Russia, who take joint oil production decisions with the 13-member OPEC cartel, of which Saudi Arabia is a core member.

The Saudis said their decision was based solely on “economic considerations” and was not “politically motivated” against the United States.

But in Washington, the cuts were widely seen as a political blow to President Biden ahead of a tough winter of economic challenges, and a month before midterm elections.

I'm sorry........perhaps u have misread the news?????

13 Oct 2022 19:51 #105 by ramage
No, the news wasn't misread, rather the Washington Post neglected to mention that Slo Joe's administration asked the Saudis to postpone the OPEC cuts until the U.S. midterm elections were over.

14 Oct 2022 06:47 #106 by homeagain

ramage wrote: No, the news wasn't misread, rather the Washington Post neglected to mention that Slo Joe's administration asked the Saudis to postpone the OPEC cuts until the U.S. midterm elections were over.

[/b]

HERESAY, until SOURCE (CREDIBLE) IS PROVIDED THAT STATES YOUR CLAIM.....don't throw bullshit out there because BREIBART (example) blasts the piece as the truth.......BACK UP YOUR (collective ) claim........:angry:

14 Oct 2022 07:31 #107 by koobookie
Claims made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

14 Oct 2022 07:40 #108 by ramage
When you take off the blinders you might search the internet for "Biden"," Postponement of Oil production cut"
you will find articles such as this:
www.wsj.com/articles/saudi-arabia-defied...tion-cut-11665504230
or this
www.nbcnews.com/news/world/saudi-arabia-...-cut-month-rcna52037

14 Oct 2022 08:21 - 14 Oct 2022 08:26 #109 by homeagain
WSJ behind paywall.....other sources indicates SAUDI'S CLAIM BIDEN ASKED FOR THE DELAY...U BELIEVE THE SAUDI????? the name of the game in the M.E. HAS ALWAYS BEEN DECEPTION AND
DEFLECTION.......it is their inherent way of walking thru life. AMERICA has never gotten that concept, that USA attempts to play it straight up and Saudi's dance around the truth,AMERICA HAS NEVER GOTTEN THE CONCEPT IT IS A TRIBAL SOCIETY AND AS SUCH THEY OPERATE LOOSEY GOOSEY WITH THE TRUTH.,TO BENEFIT THEIR OWN TRIBE.

“We presented Saudi Arabia with analysis to show there was no market basis to cut production targets, and that they could easily wait for the next OPEC meeting to see how things developed,” National Security Council coordinator John Kirby said in a statement. The Saudis rejected the appeal for delay.

The statement upped the ante in an increasingly acrimonious disagreement between the United States and its putative close partner in the Persian Gulf. The administration has been pressing Saudi Arabia to produce more oil to compensate for the global shortage and price increases caused by the Ukraine war .

14 Oct 2022 08:38 #110 by koobookie
You know, Ramage, we've been through this many times before. I'm not going to do Rick's homework for him. If he makes a claim, he should be prepared to back it up. Neither I, nor you, should have to do an internet search on his behalf. He read it somewhere, he should provide the source, otherwise, it's hearsay.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds