"Green" Energy Will Kill Millions of People

14 Oct 2022 09:19 #111 by ramage
As the thread is posted, I was asked by HA to back up my claim. I did so.
Please reread the thread, it is enlightening.

"uth.......BACK UP YOUR (collective ) claim........:angry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Oct 2022 14:17 #112 by homeagain
apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-biden-...2e609701d03328b55418

Despite the outreach, the kingdom has been supportive of keeping oil prices high in order to fund Prince Mohammed’s aspirations, including his planned $500 billion futuristic desert city project called Neom.

Prince Mohammed and his father, King Salman, hosted former President Donald Trump on his first trip abroad and enjoyed a closer relationship with his administration.

I have stated that M.E. DOES NOT have the same set of ethics,that they r tribal and WILL DO ANYTHING TO FURTHER THEIR AGENDA

14 Oct 2022 16:13 #113 by ramage
" have stated that M.E. DOES NOT have the same set of ethics,"

As whom?

15 Oct 2022 07:41 #114 by Rick

koobookie wrote: You know, Ramage, we've been through this many times before. I'm not going to do Rick's homework for him. If he makes a claim, he should be prepared to back it up. Neither I, nor you, should have to do an internet search on his behalf. He read it somewhere, he should provide the source, otherwise, it's hearsay.

I can post any way I want Koobookie and I don’t need anyone to back me up. When I know your sources don’t want to talk about news worthy events, it’s just fun to post some and let you freak out because I didn’t provide a leftist source you trust. I’m easily entertained.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

15 Oct 2022 15:04 #115 by FredHayek
There is a theory that Saudi Arabia doesn't have that much oil left. Why give it away at $50 a barrel when you could sell it for $100? MSB had been trying to diversify the economy so the nation will be ready when the oil runs out.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

28 Oct 2022 13:59 #116 by Rick
Parts of Europe are running out of diesel. The last time the world supply got this low we had 3.5 billion less people on the planet.

I hope you climate alarmists understand how much the world relies on diesel…

Tick tock

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

28 Oct 2022 14:37 #117 by FredHayek
Diesel supplies are also at record lows in the American South. When will the Left realize it is better to develop American fossil fuel supplies instead of depending on Tyrants like Putin and MSB? Plus extraction in America is better for the environment than overseas with no EPA requirements.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

28 Oct 2022 15:47 #118 by Rick
They don’t care that US oil companies produce cleaner fuel because they don’t care about the environment, it’s all a big scam. If they cared about the enviro they wouldn’t be begging for OPEC oil that has to be shipped here. I’ve never heard one person on this board explain why that’s better for the environment… because they can’t logically do it.

George Orwell

29 Oct 2022 07:11 #119 by homeagain
U put too much faith in the US oil companies......

Historically, the oil and gas sector has not been subject to mandatory cybersecurity regulations, but rather was encouraged to follow voluntary security guidelines that were initially published by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) in 2011 and revised in 2018. Yet, the industry sector’s geographic size, number of operators/stakeholders within the sector, and its importance to the national economy make the oil and gas industry an attractive target for cyberattacks.

Each of these factors begs the question whether voluntary cybersecurity measures are sufficient to protect this critical infrastructure component? Based on the TSA’s decision to publish the very first Pipeline Security Directive (“Directive”) three weeks after Colonial Pipeline was victimized by a ransomware attack, the answer to this rhetorical question appears to be an emphatic “No.”

29 Oct 2022 07:22 #120 by Rick
Tell you what HA, if you can explain to me how relying on the ME and countries like Russia for the energy we all need to survive is better than us being energy independent and giving those jobs to our own people, I will publicly praise you.

This is the question that never gets answered because there is no logical rationalization for it. Enriching countries with lower environmental and human rights standards CAN NOT be rationalized. Prove me wrong, please.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds