"Green" Energy Will Kill Millions of People

06 Oct 2022 18:46 - 06 Oct 2022 18:46 #81 by Rick

FredHayek wrote: Wall Street Journal Front Page: OPEC plans to cut production by one million barrels a day in order to raise prices above $100 a barrel again.

I believe OPEC plans on cutting 2 million a day as Joe continue to drain our strategic reserves in order limit Democrat losses next month.

Isn’t it amazing how little Democrats care about poor people here and around the world? Meanwhile Europeans are cutting down trees and storing coal to burn in order to survive winter. How’s that “forward thinking” working out HA?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Oct 2022 19:26 #82 by ramage
The U.S. is relying on Europe to become dependent on LNG from the U.S. I wonder what would happen should the LNG terminals in the North Sea, et. al be taken off line just as the "Nordstrom" pipelines by sabotage done by unknown parties?
Attachments:

06 Oct 2022 22:43 #83 by FredHayek
German politicians made deals with Russian companies, sometimes taking jobs there. They then pushed shutting down nuclear plants and replacing them with power plants dependent on Russian oil and natural gas.

It was smart for Russia to support the Green parties in the 1st World. Let themselves destroy their own nations internally.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

06 Oct 2022 23:01 #84 by ramage
No argument there. Because the US saw Germany becoming dependent on Russian oil, it had to be stopped. Today Russian announced that Nordstream I can be put back into service. How will Europe react? Winter is coming quickly in the Northern latitudes.

06 Oct 2022 23:43 #85 by Blazer Bob
ecent intelligence reports show that Russia is interested in influencing more than just America's elections. Russian President Vladimir Putin and his cronies have taken aim at undermining the U.S. energy industry, as well.

Buried within the U.S. intelligence community's report on Russian activities in the presidential election is clear evidence that the Kremlin is financing and choreographing anti-fracking propaganda in the United States. By targeting fracking, Putin hopes to increase oil and gas prices, destabilize the U.S. economy and threaten America's energy independence.

www.newsweek.com/intelligence-putin-fund...king-campaign-547873

07 Oct 2022 08:15 #86 by homeagain
as i stated in another thread....PUTIN'S PLAN is to restore Russia to it's royal position on the globe. He is ex-KGB, u don't think he thought this thru VERY thoroughly??? (CANCER complicated his concentration)

07 Oct 2022 08:18 #87 by ramage

Says it all!
Attachments:

07 Oct 2022 10:27 #88 by Rick
[quote="homeagain" post=395364PUTIN'S PLAN is to restore Russia to it's royal position on the globe. He is ex-KGB, u don't think he thought this thru VERY thoroughly??? (CANCER complicated his concentration)[/quote] Yup, that’s information pretty much everyone knows, yet Biden has been helping him to make his energy resources more valuable. Democrats should at least admit that Trump was right and that the west should never rely on our enemies for our critical needs… but of course they won’t.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

08 Oct 2022 07:03 #89 by homeagain
Democrats should at least admit that Trump was right and that the west should never rely on our enemies for our critical needs… but of course they won’t.

ahem......READ CONFESSIONS OF AN ECONOMIC HITMAN"......we have raped ,pillaged,blackmailed our
way thru multiple countries....your statement is erroneous

08 Oct 2022 07:26 #90 by Rick

homeagain wrote: Democrats should at least admit that Trump was right and that the west should never rely on our enemies for our critical needs… but of course they won’t.

ahem......READ CONFESSIONS OF AN ECONOMIC HITMAN"......we have raped ,pillaged,blackmailed our
way thru multiple countries....your statement is erroneous

HA, erroneous means that my statement was in error or misleading, therefore your statement is erroneous because mine is 100% factual.

Those idiots laughed when Trump warned them about Putin... who's laughing now? Trump was right about a lot of things, especially the consequences of a Biden presidency... all coming true.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds