Verify his Muslim Beliefs

24 Aug 2010 14:46 #31 by Scruffy
Replied by Scruffy on topic Verify his Muslim Beliefs

AspenValley wrote:

Scruffy wrote:

travelingirl wrote:

AspenValley wrote: This is a perfect example of why so many who are moderate or lean left think the right consists of a bunch of ignorant/paranoid and/or bigoted dolts.

Geez - it always comes down to this doesn't it? You either don't have the facts or are too lazy to go get them (your own facts, that is) so you stoop to namecalling. Can you disagree with out being so sophomoric in your disagreement? Good grief.

It's obvious Scruffy and I don't agree, but we're at least civil in our disagreements.

I think AspenValley was referring to me.

No, I was referrring directly to the original post. Sorry for any confusion.

:wink:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Aug 2010 14:52 #32 by AspenValley

outdoor338 wrote: As we think you on the left have no clue what your doing to America! Let's see how left you are when Nov elections come..you liberals are so drunk with power, you can't think, hear, or see straight! The people will speak with their votes...

Yeah, you're right, no one could possibly be a real American unless they think just like you.

Excuse me, but I think I'm going to have to go throw up. And no, it's not because I'm "drunk with power", either.

24 Aug 2010 14:55 #33 by Travelingirl
It's here. In small doses. Just like frogs in boiling water.

Sharia in New Jersey: Muslim husband rapes wife, judge sees no sexual assault because Islam forbids wives to refuse sex
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/07/shari ... ligio.html

Muhammad said: “If a husband calls his wife to his bed [i.e. to have sexual relation] and she refuses and causes him to sleep in anger, the angels will curse her till morning” (Bukhari 4.54.460).

He also said: “By him in Whose Hand lies my life, a woman can not carry out the right of her Lord, till she carries out the right of her husband. And if he asks her to surrender herself [to him for sexual intercourse] she should not refuse him even if she is on a camel’s saddle” (Ibn Majah 1854).

And now a New Jersey judge sees no evidence that a Muslim committed sexual assault of his wife — not because he didn’t do it, but because he was acting on his Islamic beliefs: “This court does not feel that, under the circumstances, that this defendant had a criminal desire to or intent to sexually assault or to sexually contact the plaintiff when he did. The court believes that he was operating under his belief that it is, as the husband, his desire to have sex when and whether he wanted to, was something that was consistent with his practices and it was something that was not prohibited."

And this isn't all that has me concerned, but in the spirit of staying on topic, this is just ONE more reason why I don't like the direction the current administration is taking with our country. I'll find other posts to challenge our current economy, bail outs, unemployment.

24 Aug 2010 15:02 #34 by AspenValley

travelingirl wrote: It's here. In small doses. Just like frogs in boiling water.

Sharia in New Jersey: Muslim husband rapes wife, judge sees no sexual assault because Islam forbids wives to refuse sex
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/07/shari ... ligio.html

Muhammad said: “If a husband calls his wife to his bed [i.e. to have sexual relation] and she refuses and causes him to sleep in anger, the angels will curse her till morning” (Bukhari 4.54.460).

He also said: “By him in Whose Hand lies my life, a woman can not carry out the right of her Lord, till she carries out the right of her husband. And if he asks her to surrender herself [to him for sexual intercourse] she should not refuse him even if she is on a camel’s saddle” (Ibn Majah 1854).

And now a New Jersey judge sees no evidence that a Muslim committed sexual assault of his wife — not because he didn’t do it, but because he was acting on his Islamic beliefs: “This court does not feel that, under the circumstances, that this defendant had a criminal desire to or intent to sexually assault or to sexually contact the plaintiff when he did. The court believes that he was operating under his belief that it is, as the husband, his desire to have sex when and whether he wanted to, was something that was consistent with his practices and it was something that was not prohibited."

And this isn't all that has me concerned, but in the spirit of staying on topic, this is just ONE more reason why I don't like the direction the current administration is taking with our country. I'll find other posts to challenge our current economy, bail outs, unemployment.

I hope a higher court overturns that kind of nonsense. Sharia law has no more business in this country than does the idea of forcing everyone to go to a Christian church on Sundays.

But I don't really see how you can lay this on "the current administration". I kind of doubt a New Jersey judge is acting under direct orders from the White House. If you can show me he is, I'll be as alarmed as you are by this "development". Otherwise, I'll just assume this is another example of an idiot judge. They aren't rare.

24 Aug 2010 15:15 #35 by znovkovic
Replied by znovkovic on topic Verify his Muslim Beliefs

Scruffy wrote: So, you think Obama is going to try to impose the Muslim religion on America? I think that he would have a difficult time doing that, seeing how there's a Constitution in the way. See how wonderful Freedom of Religion is?

Franklin Graham? Is that Billy Graham's son?

BTW - this is not a Christian nation. I don't care what Graham say, the Christian and Jewish faiths did not build this country. Americans built it.

you need to look at what adorns some of our DC buildings before stating it was only built by Americans? Ellis Island was the future of America that created Americans. Islam was not part of it? can't run from the truth...no matter how hard you don't believe and yes it would be imposed on us.

24 Aug 2010 15:22 #36 by Scruffy
Replied by Scruffy on topic Verify his Muslim Beliefs

znovkovic wrote:

Scruffy wrote: So, you think Obama is going to try to impose the Muslim religion on America? I think that he would have a difficult time doing that, seeing how there's a Constitution in the way. See how wonderful Freedom of Religion is?

Franklin Graham? Is that Billy Graham's son?

BTW - this is not a Christian nation. I don't care what Graham say, the Christian and Jewish faiths did not build this country. Americans built it.

you need to look at what adorns some of our DC buildings before stating it was only built by Americans? Ellis Island was the future of America that created Americans. Islam was not part of it? can't run from the truth...no matter how hard you don't believe and yes it would be imposed on us.

I'm not understanding your point. Are you saying someone other than Americans created America?

From what I gather in your post, you believe that sharia law will be imposed on this country? By whom? Under what authority?

24 Aug 2010 15:37 #37 by outdoor338
aspen, I know your not drunk..you been drinking the kool-aid again..wonder if you will be sober after Nov elections??? Or will you move outta here like the others...baldwin, rosie..which they never did.

24 Aug 2010 16:05 #38 by AspenValley

outdoor338 wrote: aspen, I know your not drunk..you been drinking the kool-aid again..wonder if you will be sober after Nov elections??? Or will you move outta here like the others...baldwin, rosie..which they never did.

I really don't give a damn how the elections turn out. The partisan system is all washed up. It's just a diversion to keep chumps too busy getting bent out of shape wondering if Obama is a Muslim to see their own self-interest. As far as I'm concerned we've turned into a nation of brainwashed semi-morons. I don't have a lot of hope that will change, and even less hope when I read threads like this one.

I've told you before that I am not "a liberal", although your definition of one seems to be anyone who doesn't agree with you. But as far as I'm concerned the clowns on the left are only marginally less deluded than the clowns on the right.

I don't think it much matters what flavor of "futile" you pick in this charade, except that I'm somewhat less likely to ruin a perfectly good TV by heaving heavy objects at it when the Presidental Address isn't being delivered by a complete nincompoop. But I'm not deluded enough to believe it really matters that much whether it's Obama or Tommy Tancredo. The Banksters own it all, baby. You can kiss your delusions of America the Free goodbye. It's been at least 30 years since that was anything but a bumper sticker slogan.

24 Aug 2010 16:06 #39 by outdoor338
For you liberals in denial:

Sharia Law in Dearborn, Michigan?
http://www.kate-wells.com/kate_wells/20 ... higan.html

Sharia Comes to Dearborn, Michigan
http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2009/07 ... rborn.html

Sharia in Dearborn? Holy War in Michigan? (Video)
http://www.examiner.com/humanist-in-por ... igan-video

Oklahoma State Rep. Aims To Stop 'Liberal Judges' From Imposing Sharia Law
http://tpmlivewire.talkingpointsmemo.co ... ia-law.php

Minnesota Under Attack From Sharia Law
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0vItJqpQ8U

Sharia Laws will be great for America
http://www.danielpipes.org/comments/23969

Congressman refuses to condemn Sharia Law in the US
http://infidelsarecool.com/2007/10/09/c ... in-the-us/

SHARIA LAW... IN OUR FUTURE?
http://www.newswithviews.com/Roth/laurie47.htm

24 Aug 2010 16:09 #40 by outdoor338
well..aspen, you posted something we agree on. You are dead on...idiots on both sides..is it too late to take back this country? No, I don't think so...the bankers are the worst..take bailouts, and will not help those in need of modification loans! I know several who can't get their banks to help them..its a dog and pony show! Good post aspen :thumbsup:

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds