Well,HELLO HAL.......

26 Feb 2023 20:22 #21 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Well,HELLO HAL.......
One last thing that really pissed me off. That thing would be Joy Behar, aka the dumbest woman on tv.

Please, I beg of you, can we please all agree that it's beyond stupid to blame these people for their situation?
This woman has millions of fans (another sign we are all doomed) , and she comes out and blames these people just because they mostly voted for Trump.

Would a Republican get away with that?

Please don't start searching the internet for some righty like Alex Jones that said something worse. If you really want to claim your superior objectivity, look at this situation on its own and tell me if she should be on the air? Is it really that hard to believe Biden feels the same way? Mr Uniter

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Feb 2023 12:33 #22 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Well,HELLO HAL.......
techcrunch.com/2023/02/27/snapchat-launc...enais-gpt-technology

Snapchat is the latest company to get in on the AI frenzy. The company announced today that it’s launching “My AI,” a new chatbot running the latest version of OpenAI’s GPT technology that it has customized for its users. My AI is now available as an experimental feature for Snapchat+, the social network’s $3.99 a month subscription service.

The new chatbot will be pinned to the top of the Chat tab. My AI can do things like help answer a trivia question or write a haiku. My AI was trained to have a unique voice and personality that plays into its values about “friendship, learning and fun.” It has also been trained to adhere to the app’s trust and safety guidelines./

28 Feb 2023 00:58 #23 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Well,HELLO HAL.......
your point?

homeagain wrote: techcrunch.com/2023/02/27/snapchat-launc...enais-gpt-technology

Snapchat is the latest company to get in on the AI frenzy. The company announced today that it’s launching “My AI,” a new chatbot running the latest version of OpenAI’s GPT technology that it has customized for its users. My AI is now available as an experimental feature for Snapchat+, the social network’s $3.99 a month subscription service.

The new chatbot will be pinned to the top of the Chat tab. My AI can do things like help answer a trivia question or write a haiku. My AI was trained to have a unique voice and personality that plays into its values about “friendship, learning and fun.” It has also been trained to adhere to the app’s trust and safety guidelines./

28 Feb 2023 05:20 #24 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Well,HELLO HAL.......
ALREADY posted,NOT participating in discussions.....but will provide pertinent links...PEACE OUT

28 Feb 2023 08:29 #25 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Well,HELLO HAL.......
So, Rick, you don't have any factual information to back up your claim that the ChatGPT has a liberal bias, it's just your assertion that everything in life is split into D vs R, and you've come to the conclusion that any AI is a liberal tool.

It's just your opinion that you throw around as a fact.

28 Feb 2023 13:54 #26 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Well,HELLO HAL.......
I gave an example… maybe you passed by without seeing it. I also never said that AI is biased, which would be silly since AI is built by biased people in at least one case.

When I have time I’ll find you more examples but I’m in the middle of a project and don’t have time.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

28 Feb 2023 14:07 #27 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Well,HELLO HAL.......

Rick wrote: One last thing that really pissed me off. That thing would be Joy Behar, aka the dumbest woman on tv.

Please, I beg of you, can we please all agree that it's beyond stupid to blame these people for their situation?
This woman has millions of fans (another sign we are all doomed) , and she comes out and blames these people just because they mostly voted for Trump.

Would a Republican get away with that?

Please don't start searching the internet for some righty like Alex Jones that said something worse. If you really want to claim your superior objectivity, look at this situation on its own and tell me if she should be on the air? Is it really that hard to believe Biden feels the same way? Mr Uniter

Joy is a cruel woman. No one deserves to suffer through a toxic waste disaster, no matter their politics. And in a blue collar union community like East Palestine, most of the people living closest to the tracks probably vote Democrat if they voted for anyone at all.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

28 Feb 2023 14:17 #28 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Well,HELLO HAL.......
Didn't you say this? I interpret that to mean that you think the AI is liberally biased.

Rick wrote: My point is that it is undeniably biased. If it's another tool that helps one political ideology, then it's dangerous and is in no way compatible with a so called democracy. If you'd like to argue that it is not biased, I'b be happy to be part of that discussion.

28 Feb 2023 20:17 #29 by FredHayek
Liberal bias from AI's? Might take a few years to determine this. Need more evidence, but more scary is how some of the AI's are acting psychotic.

28 Feb 2023 21:27 #30 by FredHayek

Of course, let's see how accurate this AI is in October.

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds