MSM MELTDOWN OVER TUCKER CARLSON

09 Feb 2024 06:06 #11 by Rick
Someone on the right doing actual journalism means that nobody on the left will be interested. I would think that at this point in time the entire world would like to know what Putin has to say. The problem is, the left shuts down what they don’t think we should hear… only their narrative is permitted.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Feb 2024 08:17 #12 by homeagain

Rick wrote: Someone on the right doing actual journalism means that nobody on the left will be interested. I would think that at this point in time the entire world would like to know what Putin has to say. The problem is, the left shuts down what they don’t think we should hear… only their narrative is permitted.

IF it had been CHRISTIANE ARMPOUR ( who was a foreign correspondent and battle field experienced)
I would have been GLUED to screen.....RESPECTED,KNOWLEDGEABLE AND ASKS THE HARD QUESTIONS.....big difference on who is on the other side,with pen and paper. CARLSON???? Ah, no.

09 Feb 2024 08:30 #13 by koobookie

ramage wrote: Evidently you did not read your own citation Kooobookie. The NPR aricle relies solely on Fox News, yet yoou have told us innumerable times that Fox News is right wing propaganda.
Good to see that you are accepting the point of view of Far Right news.

I see the irony is lost on you. Fox itself said that Carlson is not trustworthy.

That's like a mafia boss saying you can't trust one of his henchman. But hey, even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

09 Feb 2024 08:49 #14 by homeagain
Can't recognize a "hatch job" when it hits u?...Carlson is "clipped" (mob talk for murder, metaphorically,of course)

09 Feb 2024 08:56 #15 by ramage
"I see the irony is lost on you. Fox itself said that Carlson is not trustworthy."

The irony is that you cite a reference, that you find to be trustworthy, to support your opinion. Upon reading the citation (NPR) we findk that it is, in toto, a rehash of the FoxNews position, a source that you have said many times is right wing propaganda and cannot be trusted.

09 Feb 2024 10:06 #16 by FredHayek
Wonder how well President Biden would do in a two hour interview with a Russian reporter?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

09 Feb 2024 13:48 #17 by koobookie

ramage wrote: "I see the irony is lost on you. Fox itself said that Carlson is not trustworthy."

The irony is that you cite a reference, that you find to be trustworthy, to support your opinion. Upon reading the citation (NPR) we findk that it is, in toto, a rehash of the FoxNews position, a source that you have said many times is right wing propaganda and cannot be trusted.

Actually, no, I don't trust FOX. The irony is that even FOX does not trust Carlson. I wish I could help you understand that.

09 Feb 2024 16:47 #18 by ramage
I do not trust Fox either therefore I think that their opinion as parroted in the NPR article that you cited is crap.
I am sorry that you find Fox credible. What is gathered is that you will trust Fox if you find that their opinion agrees with yours and deprecate them if they do not. Good to see that you have principles.
It is not at all ironic that Fox would disparage Carlson. They feel that Carlson cost them money, why wouldn't they try to besmirch his reputation?

09 Feb 2024 16:50 #19 by koobookie
Please stop putting words in my mouth. I did not say that FoxNews was credible.

It is hilariously funny that Fox does not trust Carlson, who was their employee forever. I'm not sure why you don't see the irony, but then I guess you're just intentionally playing dumb to try to provoke me. Nice try.

09 Feb 2024 17:03 #20 by ramage
You cited the NPR article that is Fox News talking points, to support your argument. I am quoting citation are you now disavowing it or do stand by your citation. That is not putting words in your mouth.

Factually Carlson was not an employee of Fox forever. Whatever gave you that idea. He worked for CNN and MSNBC before going to Fox. I understand that his work history does not fit your narrative but that is no reason to spread falsehoods.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds