MSM MELTDOWN OVER TUCKER CARLSON

11 Feb 2024 09:23 #31 by homeagain
Yes, U R present most times.....is there a SPECIFIC example of what u would like recapped?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Feb 2024 09:51 #32 by FredHayek
Poor Putin. His generals hoodwinked him about the military readiness of the Russian military. He attacked Kiev with everything he had and the Ukrainians drove him back without tens of billions in foreign military aid.

Wonder if Vlad fears a Russian military coup?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

11 Feb 2024 13:56 #33 by FredHayek

Attachments:

12 Feb 2024 12:07 #34 by koobookie

ramage wrote: You cited the NPR article that is Fox News talking points, to support your argument. I am quoting citation are you now disavowing it or do stand by your citation. That is not putting words in your mouth.

Factually Carlson was not an employee of Fox forever. Whatever gave you that idea. He worked for CNN and MSNBC before going to Fox. I understand that his work history does not fit your narrative but that is no reason to spread falsehoods.

Wow. Let me connect the dots for you. Tucker Carlson used to work at Fox. They used his "talent" and gave him a show. Now they are saying that he is not trustworthy. Get it? That is ironic.

I am not saying that I now trust Fox. I do not now and never have. You are putting words in my mouth, or are you just trying to
OMG - Are you coming on to me? Wow. That's really weird, but I have to tell you, I'm taken. It's flattering that you are school yard harassing me in a vain attempt to garner my affections, but please, stop hitting on me.

13 Feb 2024 08:08 #35 by Rick

koobookie wrote:

ramage wrote: You cited the NPR article that is Fox News talking points, to support your argument. I am quoting citation are you now disavowing it or do stand by your citation. That is not putting words in your mouth.

Factually Carlson was not an employee of Fox forever. Whatever gave you that idea. He worked for CNN and MSNBC before going to Fox. I understand that his work history does not fit your narrative but that is no reason to spread falsehoods.

Wow. Let me connect the dots for you. Tucker Carlson used to work at Fox. They used his "talent" and gave him a show. Now they are saying that he is not trustworthy. Get it? That is ironic.

I am not saying that I now trust Fox. I do not now and never have. You are putting words in my mouth, or are you just trying to
OMG - Are you coming on to me? Wow. That's really weird, but I have to tell you, I'm taken. It's flattering that you are school yard harassing me in a vain attempt to garner my affections, but please, stop hitting on me.

I've read his quote several times and can't figure out what you're talking about (bolded). Maybe it was a PM and none of my business? LOL

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

13 Feb 2024 09:07 #36 by homeagain
It's sarcasm...when someone continually (and purposely) makes obscure comments , it could be interpreted as a bullying bias OR a game of "engagement":P for attention.
The following user(s) said Thank You: koobookie

14 Feb 2024 06:53 #37 by Rick
Interesting, I never thought of that angle. Now every time the part time the hit and run posters swoop in to pile onto my opinions I'll have to wonder if they're hitting on me.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

14 Feb 2024 08:28 #38 by homeagain
What they r doing (JMO) is expressing immense frustration and then (after posting) they r going 'FUCK IT"
i AM NOT GOING DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE.....(then silence ensues) .....I, on the other hand, go u want to go there? Let's go.

14 Feb 2024 19:25 #39 by FredHayek
Never liked Carlson, even back to his CNN days. And now he is extolling the virtues of Moscow's public transit.
Claims it is safer than American cities, but alcoholism is much worse there and people live much longer in America.

Will he do Russian tourism ads next?

14 Feb 2024 19:41 #40 by ramage
I have been on the Moscow subway system in 1990, 1998 and 2000. It is safer than any in the US. The NYC subway is a total risk, I rode it in 1972-2007 when visiting NYC then a cab became a safer choice. Atlanta, San Fran, Boston, I have experience with, they are slightly above but not what my wife and I would consider safe.
Mass transit in the US stinks but than God they are all Gun Free Zones.

Addendum: Have you ridden the train system here in Denver. I think not. t ranks above SF and ATL only because they have less passengers.

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds