MSM MELTDOWN OVER TUCKER CARLSON

14 Feb 2024 20:12 #41 by FredHayek
Take it to Rockies games occasionally and it seems fine. My friend uses it to commute to work. He hates when they have free months. Druggies and the homeless use it then. He worries about sitting on a needle or getting exposed to fentanyl.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Feb 2024 20:41 #42 by ramage
Bingo! the transit in Denver seemed fine when a passenger paid for the ride. Not the case anymore. The vagrants live on it, and have acaptive audience in the car for solicitations. Also as you do ,make sure you are riding witj the BB crowd from the suburbs direct to Downtown. Don't try to stay for dinner and catch a late ride (10-11 PM).

15 Feb 2024 06:49 #43 by homeagain
news.yahoo.com/vladimir-putin-delivers-d...sment-033237257.html

BACK ON TOPIC....

ussian President Vladimir Putin was so soft that even Putin thought it was a letdown.

β€œTo be honest, I thought that he would behave aggressively and ask so-called sharp questions,” he said told interviewer Pavel Zarubin, according to a Reuters translation. β€œI was not just prepared for this, I wanted it, because it would give me the opportunity to respond in the same way.”

Carlson, who was let go from Fox News last year, released a two-hour interview with Putin last week in which he barely spoke at times as the Russian leader delivered lengthy monologues. When Carlson did get a word in, Putin frequently dismissed him and continued with his lecture.

WHAT A SLAM...even the interviewee was unimpressed....Yep, we have a excellent example of incompetence... NICE JOB to Tucker, the interviewer....(NOT)

15 Feb 2024 09:12 - 15 Feb 2024 09:15 #44 by ramage
At first I was going to start a new thread, "Back to the Future". However we had been discussing the comparisons of the U.S. and Russian subway systems. I saw this video and it depicts the Moscow subway. This is what I saw on my 1st trip, to the then U.S.S.R, 2nd and 3rd trips to Russia. The videos of the NYC subway are what is there today. Most recent trip, this month.

rumble.com/v4dgfoe-the-russia-trip-part-1.html
Attachments:

15 Feb 2024 17:58 #45 by ramage
Well at least this didn't happen on the subway, rather a public bus.

13-year-old charged with first-degree murder in RTD shooting

denvergazette.com/news/rtd-shooting-char...rder+in+RTD+shooting

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds