IMPACT OF ILLEGAL ALIENS ON THE POLITICAL FRONT

11 Mar 2024 06:35 #21 by Rick
Just think how great this country will be after taking in millions of illegals from every hellhole on the planet.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Mar 2024 09:14 #22 by koobookie

Rick wrote: I’m still waiting for someone to tell me why allowing 5k illegals a day somehow makes for a good bill.

What is an acceptable number of immigrants per day, Rick?

11 Mar 2024 09:59 #23 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote:

Rick wrote: I’m still waiting for someone to tell me why allowing 5k illegals a day somehow makes for a good bill.

You never gave me an answer when I asked you that. 1,000?

Haiti is a failed state. How many of these people do you want to give asylum to? 5% 10%?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

11 Mar 2024 10:32 #24 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote:

koobookie wrote:

You never gave me an answer when I asked you that. 1,000?

Haiti is a failed state. How many of these people do you want to give asylum to? 5% 10%?

I don't know, Fred. That's why we pay and elect people to make those decisions. Obviously, Rick thinks 5,000 per day is too many. What is an acceptable number for you?

11 Mar 2024 11:16 #25 by FredHayek
Zero illegal aliens a day. But increase legal immigration. We are a desirable destination. World, send us your best and brightest. Not human cannibals from Haiti, not gang members from Central America.

But Biden releases gang members after they commit crimes in America. Sentence them to hard labor instead and then fly them home.

11 Mar 2024 11:19 #26 by koobookie
I agree with zero illegal crossings, but the bill that was torpedoed by the twice impeached Trump was for 5,000 legal immigrants. You say increase the legal applications. I agree with that, as well, but is a cap of 5,000 legal applications per day too many?

12 Mar 2024 08:46 #27 by Blazer Bob
Ask the mayor of NYC.

12 Mar 2024 08:59 #28 by Rick

koobookie wrote: I agree with zero illegal crossings, but the bill that was torpedoed by the twice impeached Trump was for 5,000 legal immigrants. You say increase the legal applications. I agree with that, as well, but is a cap of 5,000 legal applications per day too many?

Yes, 5000 a day is way too many, especially when we have no way of properly vetting them quickly. Trump didn’t want that bill because it’s garbage and being impeached by partisan Democrats should be a badge of honor at this point. Using the same standards, Biden should have already been impeached several times by now.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

12 Mar 2024 09:41 #29 by FredHayek

Attachments:

12 Mar 2024 09:42 #30 by FredHayek

Don't worry, President Biden will give them asylum and fly them into Deep Red States like Texas and Wyoming.

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.217 seconds