IMPACT OF ILLEGAL ALIENS ON THE POLITICAL FRONT

29 Mar 2024 08:28 #41 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote:

koobookie wrote: It's fun to be outraged and scared, isn't it, Fred.

Do I look outraged and scared? Just throwing down facts.

Why don't you address my post instead of speculate on my emotional state?

Do you think it is a good idea letting people live in America for decades while they are applying for amnesty? Think it is a good idea having tens of millions arrive who don't have our same values?

Yes, you do look outraged and scared. Immigration is the new bogeyman and you're falling for it hook, line, and sinker.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Mar 2024 09:02 #42 by FredHayek
Actually as the Earth goes into steep population decline, increasing the number of legal immigrants into America can help fund the entitlements for FDR's Ponzi scheme.
But why K thinks letting unvetted illegals pour across the border by the millions is a good idea astounds me. I guess her hand picked liberal media sources told her to support letting criminals live here for decades is a good idea. :ebunny:

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

29 Mar 2024 09:23 #43 by Rick
It doesn't affect her, yet. I wonder if she has offspring that will have to pay the price like my kids will;.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

29 Mar 2024 20:31 #44 by Blazer Bob
[quote="koobooYes, you do look outraged and scared. Immigration is the new bogeyman and you're falling for it hook, line, and sinker.
kie" post=403616][/quote]

Are you still in denial that Biden did anything to invite and encourage illegals?
Do you know what the mayor of NYC said about it? Or the 14 dems who voted to denounce Biden's open border policies?

08 Apr 2024 10:53 #45 by koobookie
It looks like immigration is helping unemployment numbers.

www.nbcnews.com/business/economy/immigra...inflation-rcna146570

Blockbuster job growth continues to power the U.S. economy, with the Bureau of Labor Statistics reporting 303,000 payrolls added in March.

Usually, such strong growth might signal that inflation could pick up. If employers see more demand for goods and services, they need to hire more workers — and if there aren’t enough workers, they have to increase pay, which increases the overall cost of running the business.

But while annual price growth, at more than 3%, remains above the Federal Reserve’s 2% target, it is still well below the 9% peak seen in the summer of 2022.

Economists increasingly believe that the post-pandemic surge in immigration is a key reason the economy has been able to grow steadily without pushing inflation higher, as the new arrivals have helped employers fill roles at levels of pay that have kept a lid on overall price growth.

08 Apr 2024 13:17 #46 by FredHayek
So Bidenomics counts on taking advantage of undocumented illegal immigrants. You must be so proud. Those illegals help to keep wages depressed for regular Americans.

08 Apr 2024 14:49 #47 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: So Bidenomics counts on taking advantage of undocumented illegal immigrants. You must be so proud. Those illegals help to keep wages depressed for regular Americans.

No where - NO WHERE - does it say "illegal." It says immigrants. You know, the people who pick your fruit, wash your dishes, empty your trash - all the things you won't do. They are taking those jobs.

09 Apr 2024 08:33 #48 by FredHayek
Caesar Chavez worked very hard to get American born farm workers decent working conditions and pay. He knew the best way to do this was by eliminating millions of illegal aliens competing for those same jobs.
Go back and reread the Grapes of Wrath. The fruit farmers would lure workers from elsewhere to drive down wages. K sounds much more like those capitalist farm owners than someone who cares about those working in the fields.

Democrats want illegal immigrants to pad their voter roles and create a new, uneducated lower class. Republican politicians and capitalists want those illegals to take advantage of. K is allied with these evil politicians.

Voters? They don't want their school systems overwhelmed by millions of youngsters into schools still recovering from Covid-19. They don't want our veterans and poor losing their social services to this flood of foreigners.

Check out the latest polls, Hispanic voters are moving to President Trump. Even Democrat mayors are starting to tell the White House enough is enough.

10 Apr 2024 08:06 #49 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: Democrats want illegal immigrants to pad their voter roles and create a new, uneducated lower class. Republican politicians and capitalists want those illegals to take advantage of. K is allied with these evil politicians.

Oh, piss off, Fred. Stop putting words in my mouth.

You and I both know that immigrants that are not citizens cannot vote. Only citizens can vote. Don't you remember that from civics class?

Once again, stop spreading rumors and lies.

10 Apr 2024 09:16 #50 by FredHayek
Sorry, you are incorrect about illegal aliens voting. Deep Blue cities continue to let them vote in civic elections.

Sidebar: developed nations are facing huge upsurges in asylum claims from around the world. They even set up "Asylum City" on the California side of the US/Mexican border. President Biden is even starting to realize he needs to find a way to stop this. New York City is now estimating it will cost ten billion over the next decade to house all those seeking asylum.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds