Biden's Physical

28 Feb 2024 21:41 #1 by Rick
Biden's Physical was created by Rick
So, Biden has a list of fairly normal physical issues that you would see with a typical 81 yr old. The doctor said a cognitive test is not necessary. Really?

When we the people vote for a person to run the country, how much do we really care about the physical issues, unless they are life threatening? Don't we elect people based on their minds? So why is it not necessary for the most powerful man on the planet to assure us of his mental fitness? He has the nuclear codes (although I doubt he could figure them out on his own)... anyway, is this really how little the left cares about our leadership's competence? I keep hearing about how easy the test must be since Trump aced it, so why doesn't Joe just take it and prove the country wrong?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Feb 2024 08:19 - 29 Feb 2024 08:50 #2 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Biden's Physical
I keep hearing about how easy the test must be since Trump aced it, so why doesn't Joe just take it and prove the country wrong? says RICK......of course,the quack of a doctor that perform tests (many NOT disclosed) is his "fixer"...just like any other hi level person that has a physician on payroll (read in their pocket) TRUMP is a healthy,fine specimen and is in GREAT HEALTH....R U REALLY THAT NAIVE? HIS DIET IS OBSCENE,HE IS OVERWEIGHT (READ OBESE) and yet, he is great health....he had a critical case of covid , was hospitalized and in critical care.(his "performance" in entering the helicopter and leaving the White House was staged to the max....) I'm sorry NOT believable, I am 76 and MY health is not what it was ,even at 70. I AM NOT OVERWEIGHT,I try to eat farm to table,I attempt to maintain healthy habits and my meds r minimal...I would be greatly interested in TRUMPS LIST OF MEDS.

www.medpagetoday.com/washington-watch/washington-watch/108946

Trump has indeed had his share of verbal miscuesopens in a new tab or window, mixing up the city and state where he was campaigning, calling Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán the leader of Turkey and repeatedly mispronouncing the militant group Hamas as "hummus." More recently, he confusedopens in a new tab or window his Republican primary rival Nikki Haley with former Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

While he was president, Trump's annual physical in 2019 revealed that he had gained weight and was up to 243 pounds. With his 6-foot, 3-inch frame, that meant Trump's Body Mass Index was 30.4. An index rating of 30 is the level at which doctors consider someone obese under this commonly used formula.

Wednesday's report listed Biden as 6-foot tall and weighing 178 pounds.

29 Feb 2024 10:54 #3 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Biden's Physical
Remember FDR? The Democrats and their allies in the press covered up his poor health for over a decade.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

29 Feb 2024 12:57 #4 by homeagain
OR. more recently JFK,HE WAS VERY ILL OF HEALTH, his meds, to control the issues, made him hyper
sexual..thus all of the affairs,that were discreetly concealed.

29 Feb 2024 13:01 #5 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Biden's Physical
Kevin O'Connor, D.O. , in his report on Slo Joe's physical examination stated the following: Biden suffers from sleep apnea requiring a CPAP to sleep, and has a most notable change in the degree of severity and atrial fibrillation requiring anti-coagulation with Eliquis.
What is of interest is that sleep apnea is associated with a 43% higher risk of developing any type of neurocognitive disorder, a 28% increased risk of Alzheimer’s disease and a 54% higher risk of Parkinson’s disease.
As to atrial fibrillation, the reason for the anti-coagulation is the high risk of blood clots in the atria resulting in a stroke.
O'Connor is of the opinion that this is normal for an 81 y.o. man.

29 Feb 2024 13:48 #6 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Biden's Physical
My father in his 70's was on oxygen because of COPD. His mental health deteriorated rapidly.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

29 Feb 2024 15:01 #7 by homeagain
THE IMPORTANT POINT....Biden's doctor disclosed his med history,so-o-o Ramage ,all the things u mention
r out in the open....TRUMPS puppet physician disclosed MINIMAL to nothing. I have a BIG problem with the non disclosure. He is unhealthy and rides a golf cart for his hobby...walking 18 holes (which my husband
did, until this year) is GOOD exercise..TRUMP'S 10 YEARS OLDER THAN MY HUSBAND,my husband now walks 9 or rides 18......what do those numbers tell u. (AND HE IS NOT OVERWEIGHT)...TELLS ME there is a BIG issue with the truth.

29 Feb 2024 16:37 #8 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Biden's Physical
HA, are you capable of making a comment without maligning President Trump? In every thread you make a disparaging remark about President Trump regardless of the topic, be it Biden's Physical, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., etc. I find your pathology remarkable.
I am sorry that your husband is unable to walk no more than 9 holes of golf at the age of 67. Perhaps he should seek medical attention. I would suggest he begin with a cardiovascular work-up. That's what " those numbers tell u."
You do of course realize that "Trump's puppet physician" Dr. Jackson was the physician for Obama while in the White House.

29 Feb 2024 17:19 - 29 Feb 2024 17:21 #9 by homeagain

Rick wrote: So, Biden has a list of fairly normal physical issues that you would see with a typical 81 yr old. The doctor said a cognitive test is not necessary. Really?

When we the people vote for a person to run the country, how much do we really care about the physical issues, unless they are life threatening? Don't we elect people based on their minds? So why is it not necessary for the most powerful man on the planet to assure us of his mental fitness? He has the nuclear codes (although I doubt he could figure them out on his own)... anyway, is this really how little the left cares about our leadership's competence? I keep hearing about how easy the test must be since Trump aced it, so why doesn't Joe just take it and prove the country wrong?

[/b]
[/b]
AHEM.....double back at you....(Ramage)....I was NOT the one who started this tirade,but I will make damn sure there is a BALANCED POST TO THE THREAD......BY THE WAY, my husband has a hip problem, NOT assumption u made....

OH YA, and OBAMA made his medical records available....did u miss the part where TRUMP DID NOT???

29 Feb 2024 17:23 #10 by homeagain

ramage wrote: HA, are you capable of making a comment without maligning President Trump? In every thread you make a disparaging remark about President Trump regardless of the topic, be it Biden's Physical, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., etc. I find your pathology remarkable.
I am sorry that your husband is unable to walk no more than 9 holes of golf at the age of 67. Perhaps he should seek medical attention. I would suggest he begin with a cardiovascular work-up. That's what " those numbers tell u."
You do of course realize that "Trump's puppet physician" Dr. Jackson was the physician for Obama while in the White House.

WELL, this is going into the ring....CONGRATS to u

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds