Biden's Physical

29 Feb 2024 17:27 #11 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Biden's Physical

FredHayek wrote: Remember FDR? The Democrats and their allies in the press covered up his poor health for over a decade.

AHEM.....the JFK response was to THIS post....let's be REAL CLEAR why I post.....sorry u can't keep up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Feb 2024 17:51 #12 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Biden's Physical
It's not slander if it is true.

01 Mar 2024 07:14 #13 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Biden's Physical
Just once I'd like to see a thread about Biden stay about Biden in at least the first page. Sheeesh... and they talk about me not being able to have a conversation. As a reminder, this is about BIDEN'S physical and Trump was not in that room so he has nothing to do with this unless someone is so desperate to divert the topic that they are forced to call in the boogey man.

Instead of intentionally wrecking a Biden thread, just start a Trump thread if you think you have more evidence of Trump's mental decline. Before you do that, review some videos of both men when Trump was elected in 2016. You'll see that Trump hasn't changed a bit while Biden sounds like a completely different guy today when compared to back then.... he even looks different. Or, don't believe your lying ears and ears.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

01 Mar 2024 07:48 #14 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Biden's Physical
keep hearing about how easy the test must be since Trump aced it, so why doesn't Joe just take it and prove the country wrong? per RICK

jUST A GENTLE REMINDER....IT WAS U THAT BROUGHT TRUMP INTO THE THREAD. I SIMPLY RESPONDED TO YOUR COMMENT....SO, stfu.

01 Mar 2024 16:19 #15 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Biden's Physical
Former Speaker Kevin McCarthy says President Biden uses a teleprompter even in private meetings.

:paddycar: :potogold:

A senile, propped up President who is spending like a drunken sailor.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

02 Mar 2024 20:59 #16 by FredHayek

They both need to retire.

Attachments:

02 Mar 2024 22:04 #17 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Biden's Physical
What would be your desired election if not Trump v. Biden?

03 Mar 2024 06:19 #18 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Biden's Physical
I’m not going to have my opinion changed by some Politico hack. Yes, Trump is 4 years younger than Biden but his mind is not melting like Biden’s and he still looks the same as he did in 2016 while Biden looks and sounds like a bad replica of his 2016 self. Must be all the ice cream.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

03 Mar 2024 12:49 #19 by FredHayek

The Left hates it when the Press doesn't support the Democrat. Even when he is feeble.

How about DeSantis versus Newsom. Two younger big state governors on opposite ends of the spectrum politically.

Attachments:

03 Mar 2024 12:58 #20 by FredHayek

Worse than President Carter

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds