Reasons to vote for or against Trump

03 Apr 2024 21:44 #111 by driver8

koobookie wrote: Reason to NOT vote for Fascist Trump:

He calls migrants "not human" and "animals."

news.yahoo.com/trump-expected-highlight-...higan-100918744.html

"The Democrats say, 'Please don't call them animals. They're humans.' I said, 'No, they're not humans, they're not humans, they're animals,'" said Trump, president from 2017 to 2021.

How can anyone vote for a man who views humans in such a way?

They can if they if they agree with the sentiment. And we have seen the people around here exhibit that exact sentiment. Like all good 'christians' do.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Apr 2024 23:25 #112 by Blazer Bob

koobookie wrote:

Umm, That is entirely out of context.

04 Apr 2024 06:26 #113 by Rick
That’s the dishonesty their media uses to convince them that Trump is a monster. Trump is always referring to the CRIMINALS as animals, and thanks to Biden, we are receiving lots of those animals onto our streets.

I suppose they would have to be one of the victims for that to actually sink in and make sense. $hitholes like Venezuela refuse to take their scumbags back so we have to deal with them.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

04 Apr 2024 07:53 #114 by koobookie

Blazer Bob wrote:

koobookie wrote:

Umm, That is entirely out of context.

Umm, how is it entirely out of contecxt?

www.reuters.com/world/us/trump-expected-...n-speech-2024-04-02/

GREEN BAY, Wisconsin, April 2 (Reuters) - Donald Trump called immigrants illegally in the United States "animals" and "not human" in a speech in Michigan on Tuesday, resorting to the degrading rhetoric he has employed time and again on the campaign trail.

While speaking of Laken Riley - a 22-year-old nursing student from Georgia allegedly murdered by a Venezuelan immigrant in the country illegally - Trump said some immigrants were sub-human.
"The Democrats say, 'Please don't call them animals. They're humans.' I said, 'No, they're not humans, they're not humans, they're animals,'" said Trump, president from 2017 to 2021.

04 Apr 2024 08:00 #115 by koobookie

Rick wrote: That’s the dishonesty their media uses to convince them that Trump is a monster. Trump is always referring to the CRIMINALS as animals, and thanks to Biden, we are receiving lots of those animals onto our streets.

I suppose they would have to be one of the victims for that to actually sink in and make sense. $hitholes like Venezuela refuse to take their scumbags back so we have to deal with them.

Criminals, Not human. Scumbags. Animals.

Way to go, Rick. Dehumanizing people is the first step to fascism.

www.reuters.com/world/us/trump-expected-...n-speech-2024-04-02/

While available data on criminals' immigration status is sparse, researchers say people living in the U.S. illegally do not commit violent crimes at a higher rate than native-born citizens.

Here is some information on dehumanization:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dehumanization

Dehumanization is the denial of full humanity in others along with the cruelty and suffering that accompany it. A practical definition refers to it as the viewing and the treatment of other people as though they lack the mental capacities that are commonly attributed to human beings. In this definition, every act or thought that regards a person as "less than" human is dehumanization

Dehumanization is one form of incitement to genocide It has also been used to justify war, judicial and extrajudicial killing, slavery, the confiscation of property, denial of suffrage and other rights, and to attack enemies or political opponents.

Seriously, stop listening to the MAGA crowd and start showing some humanity.

04 Apr 2024 09:10 - 04 Apr 2024 09:14 #116 by Rick
Anyone who breaks into this country and kills an American is a F##KING ANIMAL and should be deported to the middle of the ocean without a flotation device.

Do you really have a problem with that?

Meanwhile, record numbers of illegals are committing crimes and the leftist DA's are just letting them go instead of having them deported. Good thing you don't live in an area where this would affect you, koobookie.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

04 Apr 2024 09:16 #117 by koobookie

Rick wrote: Anyone who breaks into this country and kills an American is a F##KING ANIMAL and should be deported to the middle of the ocean without a flotation device.

Golly, gee, Rick. I'm pretty sure Fascist Trump was talking about all immigrants, but then people have been telling me that, even though Dotard Donald "says what he means," they have to reinterpret what he says.

"What Trump meant to say was..."

04 Apr 2024 12:56 #118 by driver8

koobookie wrote:

Rick wrote: Anyone who breaks into this country and kills an American is a F##KING ANIMAL and should be deported to the middle of the ocean without a flotation device.

Golly, gee, Rick. I'm pretty sure Fascist Trump was talking about all immigrants, but then people have been telling me that, even though Dotard Donald "says what he means," they have to reinterpret what he says.

"What Trump meant to say was..."

TIL the MMT republicans support fascism and dehumanizing immigrants. Good to know how screwed up these 'people' are.

04 Apr 2024 15:04 #119 by koobookie
It does kinda sound like a scam.

Attachments:

04 Apr 2024 15:50 #120 by ramage
Is the author describing Amazon?

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds