Reasons to vote for or against Trump

01 Apr 2024 11:13 #101 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: Do you think the Democrats are committed to buying votes by adding high priced debt to the deficit?

Paying off college debt, buying school lunches for all students, providing free kindergarten and preschool. Subsidizing Obamacare.

You do realize that it's Congress that controls the purse strings, not the President, right?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Apr 2024 11:14 #102 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: Has anyone here changed their vote based on a politician's endorsement?

Especially when you hate the DC swamp?

Even his own people, the ones that he appointed - you know, the best and brightest - don't want him to return to the oval office. That says a lot, Fred.

01 Apr 2024 11:17 #103 by koobookie
I think it's high-larious that you boys here are often wondering if Biden will be replaced before the election, when the Idiot Trump writes an unhinged screed like his Easter tweet. How many times did he tweet on social media yesterday? 77 times?

I wonder if the Republicans will replace Dotard Trump when he continues to demonstrate his incompetence and mentally deranged state in the next couple months.

01 Apr 2024 13:33 #104 by Rick
What you seem to forget is that tens of millions of people are very excited about Trump possibly returning as president.

How many people are excited about Joe Biden running the country for another 4 years? I can think of a few on TV like the Morning Joe morons, but who else? Are we going to see any big Biden rallies with thousands of people to cheer for Joe? The answer to that is NO.

The reason I think Democrats are still thinking of a way to dump Joe and his idiot VP is because they know their chances would be better if they actually had a candidate people would want to vote for, instead of just a vote against Trump. Not everybody in the middle has TDS… which is the biggest problem for Democrats.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

01 Apr 2024 13:50 #105 by koobookie
What you seem to forget is that in the last election, 81 million people voted for Joe Biden, which is 7,000,000 more than voted for Idiot Trump.

01 Apr 2024 16:19 #106 by koobookie
Character matters.

Attachments:

01 Apr 2024 18:50 #107 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Do you think the Democrats are committed to buying votes by adding high priced debt to the deficit?

Paying off college debt, buying school lunches for all students, providing free kindergarten and preschool. Subsidizing Obamacare.

You do realize that it's Congress that controls the purse strings, not the President, right?

That is the puzzling thing. The Supreme Court said that President Biden couldn't repay student loans but he continues to do it.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

01 Apr 2024 18:51 #108 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote: What you seem to forget is that in the last election, 81 million people voted for Joe Biden, which is 7,000,000 more than voted for Idiot Trump.

More Americans voted for Hillary Clinton than President Trump too. :HE:

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

01 Apr 2024 21:48 #109 by ramage
Former President Donald Trump posted a $175 million bond on Monday to prevent New York from seizing assets

03 Apr 2024 15:27 #110 by koobookie
Reason to NOT vote for Fascist Trump:

He calls migrants "not human" and "animals."

news.yahoo.com/trump-expected-highlight-...higan-100918744.html

"The Democrats say, 'Please don't call them animals. They're humans.' I said, 'No, they're not humans, they're not humans, they're animals,'" said Trump, president from 2017 to 2021.

How can anyone vote for a man who views humans in such a way?

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds