Reasons to vote for or against Trump

21 Mar 2024 17:11 #51 by ramage
Really! More compassion for the victims or the Chinese flu. Obviously you could not connect the dots regarding the fact that contagious diseases are named after their origin. Rather you would prefer to cast aspersions as to compassion. Having compassion and having an understanding of medicine are not opposites.
I am truly sorry that your education was deficient in many ways, one of which is history,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Mar 2024 19:28 #52 by FredHayek
Hate inflation?

And Biden is about to sign a bill into law that will increase spending and inflation.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

22 Mar 2024 13:32 #53 by koobookie
Another reason to NOT vote for Trump:

He's taking contributions from the RNC to pay his legal bills. I thought he was a billionaire, but no, he's a grifter.

www.nytimes.com/2024/03/21/us/politics/t...legal-bills-rnc.html
Trump’s Deal With R.N.C. Prioritizes PAC Paying His Lawyers

The Times flagged an invitation to a major upcoming dinner for the new Trump 47 Committee asking donors to contribute up to $814,600 to attend. The invitation shows that the first $6,600 of the donation will go to Trump’s campaign, the next $5,000 would go to the Save America PAC that paid over $50 million in legal bills last year, and the next $413,000 go to the RNC, followed by dozens of state parties.

The agreement comes as Save America is burning an average of $5 million a month in legal payments for Trump and his co-defendants and allies. It also comes after Trump’s allies, including daughter-in-law Lara Trump, took over the RNC and purged dozens of officials.

Trump officials previously “angrily pushed back” on claims that the RNC would help defray Trump’s legal costs, the Times noted.

22 Mar 2024 15:09 #54 by koobookie
Yet another reason to NOT vote for Trump:

He dodged the Vietnam war. He's a draft dodger.

22 Mar 2024 15:41 - 22 Mar 2024 15:43 #55 by ramage
If you call President Trump a draft dodger. What do you call Bill Clinton, George Bush, Cheney, Schumer, et. al ?

For the record I did not serve in Vietnam. When I completed medical school, I was never call to serve.

22 Mar 2024 21:21 #56 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote: Yet another reason to NOT vote for Trump:

My birth kept my dad out of the Vietnam War. Best gift I ever gave my father.

25 Mar 2024 08:31 #57 by FredHayek

Attachments:

25 Mar 2024 08:33 #58 by FredHayek

Joe Biden also dodged the Draft. Claimed he has "asthma". Olympic athletes have asthma, yet still compete.

25 Mar 2024 09:32 #59 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote:

Joe Biden also dodged the Draft. Claimed he has "asthma". Olympic athletes have asthma, yet still compete.

Mostly false.
www.politifact.com/factchecks/2022/sep/2...excuses-dodge-draft/

President Joe Biden did receive five draft deferments, but they were granted because he was a student, first in college and then law school.

Later, Biden underwent a physical exam and received a Selective Service 1-Y classification — which specified that he could be drafted only in a national emergency — because of his asthma.

Traitor Trump received 5 deferments, four for college, one for bone spurs.
www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-avo...-vietnam-war-2018-12

The 22-year-old — who was 6 feet 2 inches tall and an athlete — had already avoided the military draft four times in order to complete his college education.

But that spring, as he was set to graduate, he received a diagnosis that landed him a fifth draft deferment that would once again keep him out of Vietnam: bone spurs.

President Trump sat out the war and instead went on to join his father in business. The New York Times reported that the president, as a young man, said his "heel spurs," which are protrusions caused by calcium buildup on the heel bone, made him unfit for service.

Heel spurs can be cured by stretching, orthotics, or surgery. The president said he never got surgery for the condition.

“Over a period of time, it healed up,” he said, according to the Times.

25 Mar 2024 10:19 #60 by FredHayek

Another reason to vote for President Trump.

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds