Reasons to vote for or against Trump

27 Mar 2024 13:01 #81 by FredHayek

Jon Stewart? Tax scofflaw? When will he have to pay his multi million dollar fine?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Mar 2024 13:38 #82 by Rick
But again, if the banks agree to a loan, they must do their due diligence. Suddenly Democrats care about big banks when it serves their purpose. Now if Stewart or Trump borrowed money from an individual who was not a bank and did not have endless resources to appraise real estate, it would be a different story.

The Biden's seem to have a habit of lending each other large sums of money, but nobody on the left wants to know what the 'loans' were for or if they were actually loans and not money made from influence pedaling.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

27 Mar 2024 15:47 #83 by koobookie
I don't know where you get your information, Rick. Fraud was committed by Trump. Evidence was presented in a court of law and judgement was rendered.

A victim is not a requirement for a crime, so you can stop parroting the brietbart or foxnews talking points.

27 Mar 2024 16:02 #84 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote: I don't know where you get your information, Rick. Fraud was committed by Trump. Evidence was presented in a court of law and judgement was rendered.

A victim is not a requirement for a crime, so you can stop parroting the brietbart or foxnews talking points.

:easterbaske :paintegg: :bunnyjuggle

So Roe V Wade went to the court and judgement was rendered. You have to accept the Supreme Court of the land. Abortion is a state's right issue.

27 Mar 2024 16:16 #85 by koobookie
I accept and abide by what the SC ruled, but that doesn't mean I have to agree with the mistake they made, nor that I have to not try to overturn that horrendous miscarriage of justice.

You have no idea how pissed women are right now.

Yet another reason to NOT vote for Rapist Trump - he will seat more anti-abortion judges.

Funny how you don't seem to be upset that the three judges Rapist Trump nominated lied to the country about their position on Roe v Wade. "Settled law" my ass.

27 Mar 2024 16:25 #86 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote: I accept and abide by what the SC ruled, but that doesn't mean I have to agree with the mistake they made, nor that I have to not try to overturn that horrendous miscarriage of justice.

You have no idea how pissed women are right now.

Yet another reason to NOT vote for Rapist Trump - he will seat more anti-abortion judges.

Funny how you don't seem to be upset that the three judges Rapist Trump nominated lied to the country about their position on Roe v Wade. "Settled law" my ass.

B) :hoppyeaster
Their position evolved? President Obama ran in his first term not supporting Same Sex marriage, but before his second term started he changed his mind and did support gays getting married. Do you think Barack lied to become president?

28 Mar 2024 19:31 #87 by FredHayek

Bad optics?

Attachments:

29 Mar 2024 07:51 #88 by Rick
Democrats can't even pretend to be the party of the "little guy" anymore... not that they ever were but they always talked a big game. Since when are millionaires and billionaires 'grass roots'?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

29 Mar 2024 08:26 #89 by koobookie

Rick wrote: Democrats can't even pretend to be the party of the "little guy" anymore... not that they ever were but they always talked a big game. Since when are millionaires and billionaires 'grass roots'?

...asked the guy who voted for a crooked billionaire.

29 Mar 2024 09:07 #90 by FredHayek
Do you think President Biden gets more small time donors than President Trump?

President Biden is the establishment chief executive. He has been a DC insider for over 40 years. Personally I love when he promises to fix things this time. Dude, you have been at the wheel of the ship forever. One of the youngest senators in American history. You are the problem Joe.

Time to create page: 0.329 seconds