Stormy

12 Apr 2024 16:10 #11 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Stormy
I read the Denver Post every day. The Wall Street Journal every day too. Both hire liberal reporters and columnists. The WSJ does have a conservative editorial page, but they do run op-eds from liberals. And many Republican never-trumpers like Peggy Noonan.

Don't read Bannon. Will follow on Twitter hundreds of different news sources like Fox, BBC, NPR, PBS, many European news sources, especially British papers.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Apr 2024 21:04 #12 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Stormy

koobookie wrote:
I don't read garbage sites, like Steve Bannon, Breitbart, FOX, etc. I assume that is your source of news. Or are you like Rick and get your info from right wingnut sites and then go to main stream news sites to try to find confirmation of your conservative bias?

Obviously you have a problem with your reading comprehension along with your reading of my mind. I’ve been telling you for years that I’m much more interested in what leftists think is important than getting some kind of confirmation as you so arrogantly assumed. I’m only here because you’re here. I was about to bail for a while when HA took a break, but you at the hit and run guy chimed in. While I like the two guys that are not liberals, I already know what they think and why.

You should really try climbing out of that leftist news bubble once in a while. You say you don’t look at anything that isn’t a leftist source… how can you trust them when they’ve gotten so much wrong over the last 7 years?

If you’re so sure everything on the right is a lie, why not post those lies in real time? Oh yeah, you’d have to crawl out of your bubble and that can be scary for some.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

15 Apr 2024 07:32 #13 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Stormy
Ooooh, today is the day that the trial starts! I can't wait to see what your right wing fascist news bubbles tell you boys to think.

15 Apr 2024 07:46 #14 by koobookie
Don't agree with many of her political positions, but I do admire the fact that she has stood up to the dotard trump party.

Bet she's watching this trial with a certain sense of satisfaction.

Attachments:

15 Apr 2024 11:01 #15 by FredHayek
Stood up? Translation: She refused to do the will of the voters in her state and went after President Trump with the support of the uniparty.
The voters of Wyoming quickly replaced her.

Meanwhile the Uniparty last week joined up to make warrantless spying on American citizens the law of the land.

Trashed the 4th Amendment like it was a paper soda cup. Top 10 Amendment simply ignored.
Johnson, Schumer, and Biden together again.

15 Apr 2024 13:20 - 15 Apr 2024 13:21 #16 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Stormy

koobookie wrote: Don't agree with many of her political positions, but I do admire the fact that she has stood up to the dotard trump party.

Bet she's watching this trial with a certain sense of satisfaction.

So brave, so employed and unelectable. I’m sure she’s very “satisfied”.

How satisfied will she be if he is elected again? She is partially responsible for Trump’s growing popularity. Real Americans who understand what an actual “democracy” looks like, know that you can’t have one if one party is able to weaponize all of our government agencies.

Funny how the Cheney family is no longer toxic to leftists.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

15 Apr 2024 17:01 #17 by koobookie

Rick wrote: So brave, so employed and unelectable. I’m sure she’s very “satisfied”.

How satisfied will she be if he is elected again? She is partially responsible for Trump’s growing popularity. Real Americans who understand what an actual “democracy” looks like, know that you can’t have one if one party is able to weaponize all of our government agencies.

Funny how the Cheney family is no longer toxic to leftists.

I know it's difficult for you to comprehend the nuances of politics, since you see everything in black & white, but it's not that she's "no longer toxic." I still disagree with her politics, but I applaud her strength to stand up to the MAGA cult.

Is that clear enough for you?

She has the kahunas to not bow down before the fake king. Yes, that cost her a job, but she will be back once the boil of Trump has been lanced.

15 Apr 2024 18:22 #18 by FredHayek
Always jobs for former Republicans who speak ill of Trump.

16 Apr 2024 07:35 #19 by koobookie
Sleepy Donald fell asleep in the trial yesterday.

While Dotard Trump was nodding off in court, President Biden was meeting in the Oval Office with Prime Minister Mohammed Shyaa al-Sudani of the Republic of Iraq, and then with Prime Minister Petr Fiala of the Czech Republic.

Wow. The irony is delicious.

16 Apr 2024 08:35 #20 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Stormy
Senile Joe's meetings - examples of his acumen
A cheat sheet to remember the name of the Iraqi leader and when to pause .
In his second arduous meeting, he got the country wrong. Didn't have time to get out his cheatsheet.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds