Stormy

11 Apr 2024 16:00 #1 by koobookie
Stormy was created by koobookie
Looks like next week is gonna have some Stormy weather for Rapist Trump.

I look forward to the details, however small they may be.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Apr 2024 18:50 #2 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Stormy
Do you think Trump voters will become Biden voters if the Donald loses again? Or will it just increase his fundraising with the MAGA voter?
President Trump is doing much better with grassroots voters compared to President Biden who does much better with overeducated white people.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

11 Apr 2024 19:09 #3 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Stormy
Sorry K, you’re going to be disappointed once again. BTW, could you point me to the evidence that Trump was found guilty of rape? I mean, if you want to have any credibility at all n the eyes of the handful of people that actually read this forum, I think it would help you.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

11 Apr 2024 19:54 #4 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Stormy
Looking at the picture provided by K, I have to say that my plastic surgery colleagues and the photographers did an excellent job.
I do not think that there are any small details, per your post.

12 Apr 2024 07:50 #5 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Stormy

Rick wrote: Sorry K, you’re going to be disappointed once again. BTW, could you point me to the evidence that Trump was found guilty of rape? I mean, if you want to have any credibility at all n the eyes of the handful of people that actually read this forum, I think it would help you.

www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/jan/30/...carroll-donald-trump

In Carroll’s case against Trump, which stemmed from an encounter at a Manhattan luxury department store, the judge later said that the jury’s decision was based on “the narrow, technical meaning” of rape in New York penal law and that, in his analysis, the verdict did not mean that Carroll “failed to prove that Mr Trump ‘raped’ her as many people commonly understand the word ‘rape’”.

While various states define rape in different ways, every state criminalizes oral, anal, and vaginal sexual contact that is nonconsensual, according to Sandi Johnson, a senior legislative policy counsel at Rape, Abuse, & Incest National Network. Before its new law, New York defined penetration of the vagina or other bodily orifices with anything other than a penis as “sexual abuse” rather than “rape”.

Many other states continue to place unwanted oral or anal sexual contact in a category other than rape.

You and I both know that Mushroom Dick Donald raped her. Ooooh, look, there's 25 other women that have accused Rapist Trump of rape or sexual assault or harassment. And this is your Messiah?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexua...sconduct_allegations

Donald Trump, the president of the United States from 2017 to 2021, has been accused of rape, sexual assault, and sexual harassment, including non-consensual kissing or groping, by at least 25 women since the 1970s.[1][2]

I look forward to the guilty verdict on his trial with Stormy. Should be a good show.

12 Apr 2024 10:29 #6 by FredHayek
Democrats were just as sure Kavanagh raped a woman despite her own witnesses denying the rape had ever happened.

12 Apr 2024 13:40 #7 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: Democrats were just as sure Kavanagh raped a woman despite her own witnesses denying the rape had ever happened.

Oh, you mean the four women that accused Kavanaugh of rape and sexual assault/misconduct. Yeah, I guess those never happened, either, huh? You probably don't even understand what it takes for a woman to come forward and make those claims, how it ruins your life, the threats and accusations of "slut" that are thrown around. But then you're a guy, one of the 1%-er's that inherited their money from daddy.

www.nytimes.com/2018/09/26/us/politics/b...-accusers-women.html

I encourage you to read the article, although I'm pretty sure you won't.

Interesting how you deflect away from the topic of this thread. I'll bet Rapist Trump is $hitting his pants this weekend over the impending trial. I should have bought stock in Heinz Ketchup.

12 Apr 2024 13:46 #8 by koobookie
Attachments:

12 Apr 2024 15:23 #9 by FredHayek
Why were the Kavanaugh accusers never given their day in Court?
And you must be confused about my reading material, I read all sides. You are the person who is proud to admit that you only read from those sources that agree with your politics.

Like NPR, 93 reporters, all card carrying Democrats. Celebrate diversity, unless they are conservative, then we refuse to hire them. Most universities do the same, even if those scholars practice plagiarism.

12 Apr 2024 15:45 #10 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: Why were the Kavanaugh accusers never given their day in Court?
And you must be confused about my reading material, I read all sides. You are the person who is proud to admit that you only read from those sources that agree with your politics.

Like NPR, 93 reporters, all card carrying Democrats. Celebrate diversity, unless they are conservative, then we refuse to hire them. Most universities do the same, even if those scholars practice plagiarism.

I don't read garbage sites, like Steve Bannon, Breitbart, FOX, etc. I assume that is your source of news. Or are you like Rick and get your info from right wingnut sites and then go to main stream news sites to try to find confirmation of your conservative bias?

Time to create page: 0.225 seconds