Stormy

07 May 2024 12:32 #81 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Stormy

koobookie wrote: I think they are upset that their messiah may be found guilty.

I do think that this whole trial will end in a hung jury and Donny VonShitzinPantz will claim victory, at least until the case is tried again.

If there is anyone on the jury that hates Trump as much as you do, it certainly will be a hung jury, regardless of whether or not Trump actually committed a crime, which I believe he did not. So far, nobody has laid out exactly what the supposed crime is.

How is Stormy going to add to the case when the case is about accounting?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 May 2024 12:52 #82 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Stormy

Rick wrote:

koobookie wrote: I think they are upset that their messiah may be found guilty.

I do think that this whole trial will end in a hung jury and Donny VonShitzinPantz will claim victory, at least until the case is tried again.

If there is anyone on the jury that hates Trump as much as you do, it certainly will be a hung jury, regardless of whether or not Trump actually committed a crime, which I believe he did not. So far, nobody has laid out exactly what the supposed crime is.

How is Stormy going to add to the case when the case is about accounting?

Oh, Rick, I don't hate Donny, I just find him disgusting and the absolute worst person ever chosen to sit in the Oval Office. He's wrong for the job and I don't want him to be elected again. I just wish he would go away, but I don't hate him.

What was the supposed crime? I've explained this to you before. Your sources aren't telling you?

abcnews.go.com/US/jury-trumps-hush-money...y/story?id=109945978

Trump is on trial for allegedly falsifying business records to hide the reimbursement of a hush money payment his then-attorney Michael Cohen made to adult film actress Stormy Daniels in order to boost his electoral prospects in the 2016 presidential election. The former president has denied all wrongdoing.

Prosecutors have vowed that by the end of their case, the jurors will have a full picture of Trump's conduct and "inescapably" reach the conclusion that the former president is guilty.

07 May 2024 12:59 - 07 May 2024 12:59 #83 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Stormy

Ms. McDaniels is now denying this signed statement. Will she be charged with perjury?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

07 May 2024 13:07 #84 by koobookie
This has come up in the trial during her questioning by the prosecution, Fred.

For the record, and to my knowledge, the letter you posted was not under threat of perjury. I believe it was just a letter and submitted in court or through a deposition, so she is not perjuring herself today.

07 May 2024 13:54 #85 by koobookie
nypost.com/2024/05/07/us-news/jurors-str...y-daniels-testimony/

Jurors struggled to keep a straight face as Daniels described once spanking the former president with a magazine, but they did not visibly react when she recounted having sex with Trump, 77, on a hotel bed in “the missionary position” in 2006.

A fidgety, fast-talking Daniels, 45, said the sexual encounter was “brief” and noted it concerned her that Trump wasn’t wearing a condom at the time.

08 May 2024 06:44 #86 by Rick
Funny how she doesn’t remember actually having sex because she supposedly “blacked out”… LOL! Believe all women… hilarious.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

08 May 2024 07:15 #87 by Rick
And then there’s this statement from the judge after he allowed Stormy’s irrelevant testimony…

“I agree it would have been better if some of these things had been left unsaid”. Too late you POS hack, the jury can not un-hear what you should have prevent. Stormy also admitted she was coached by the prosecution. Shocker.

George Orwell

08 May 2024 08:00 #88 by koobookie

Rick wrote: And then there’s this statement from the judge after he allowed Stormy’s irrelevant testimony…

“I agree it would have been better if some of these things had been left unsaid”. Too late you POS hack, the jury can not un-hear what you should have prevent. Stormy also admitted she was coached by the prosecution. Shocker.

The defense had every opportunity to object. I believe that the judge, which you call Piece of $hit hack, actually objected for the defense on a couple issues in her testimony.

It's just lovely how conservatives, in their defense of Donny, will blame anyone except who is really responsible. You've learned well fro VonShitzinPantz.

08 May 2024 08:44 #89 by Rick
Always having to take jabs at me instead of dealing with the topic. I know that may make you feel more powerful or intellectually superior, but it really doesn't. If there were more than 6 people in the universe that read this forum, it would be obvious who is here to discuss politics and who is here to put down the people who want to discuss politics.

George Orwell

08 May 2024 09:11 #90 by koobookie
But Rick, you posted that A) the judge was a piece of $hit and B) the judge should have not let Stormy say some things which you think are irrelevant.

I posted that the judge actually interjected into the prosecutions examination of Stormy with objections, which showed that he was actually looking for relevance.

Then I posted that the defense could have objected at any time during her testimony, which they did a few times, but apparently not enough. The judge castigated the defense when they asked for a mistrial, telling them they had every opportunity to object.

This is a habitual trait of Donny and his ilk - they often blame others for things for which they are responsible, sort of like what you just did when you placed the blame on the POS judge rather than on Donny VonShitzinPantz & his lawyers.

Time to create page: 0.228 seconds