Stormy

14 May 2024 06:53 #121 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Stormy
You and I wouldn’t be getting charged for a felony for the same “crime”, nor would anyone else other than Trump. There is no precedent anywhere on the planet for a change like this.

How many years did it take to levy this charge and then sent the timing very convenient. Kinda the same timing as Covid… shocker.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 May 2024 07:14 #122 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Stormy

Rick wrote: You and I wouldn’t be getting charged for a felony for the same “crime”, nor would anyone else other than Trump. There is no precedent anywhere on the planet for a change like this.

Yes, Rick, we would be charged if we had done the same thing as Donny.

Rick wrote: How many years did it take to levy this charge and then sent the timing very convenient. Kinda the same timing as Covid… shocker.

You see conspiracies everywhere and see Donny VonShitzinPantz as a victim. It's amusing.

14 May 2024 09:08 #123 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Stormy
Attachments:

14 May 2024 09:43 #124 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Stormy

14 May 2024 12:42 #125 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Stormy
Good job BB, talking about the actual merits of the case and the likelihood of conviction instead of who needs diapers and falls asleep.

In shocking news, Diaper Boy is leading Pedophile Incest Man by 10 points in both Nevada and Georgia despite this negative coverage.
Has America tuned out StormyGate?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

14 May 2024 18:53 #126 by Rick
What's with the diaper talk, Fred? You're starting to sound like a TDS leftist again. Are you throwing away your vote to RFK?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

14 May 2024 19:31 #127 by FredHayek

Rick wrote: What's with the diaper talk, Fred? You're starting to sound like a TDS leftist again. Are you throwing away your vote to RFK?

No way! RFK Jr is another old man, over 70. He is anti-vaccine mandates, but the other 90% of his platform is to the left of Biden.

16 May 2024 19:26 #128 by FredHayek
Q10

Attachments:

16 May 2024 20:51 #129 by Rick

FredHayek wrote:

Rick wrote: What's with the diaper talk, Fred? You're starting to sound like a TDS leftist again. Are you throwing away your vote to RFK?

No way! RFK Jr is another old man, over 70. He is anti-vaccine mandates, but the other 90% of his platform is to the left of Biden.

So you’re just not going to vote and make it easier for the leftists to win? I realize we live in a wannade commie state, but if we show some movement to the right, maybe more will actually go to the polls next time.

George Orwell

17 May 2024 07:33 #130 by FredHayek
I will vote Libertarian. They are still deciding on their candidate. Vote Republican for my Congresscritter.

Time to create page: 0.392 seconds