Stormy

10 May 2024 15:47 #111 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Stormy

koobookie wrote: Maybe she can tell us how Donny managed to kill Epstein in jail.

ROTFLMAO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 May 2024 16:02 #112 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Stormy

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

12 May 2024 07:26 #113 by FredHayek
Gag order? Stormy McDaniels?

12 May 2024 07:29 #114 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Stormy
LOL, I see what you did there. I gag order would never work for her, obviously.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

13 May 2024 07:38 #115 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Stormy

Rick wrote: LOL, I see what you did there. I gag order would never work for her, obviously.

It certainly has not worked well for Donny VonShitzinPantz.

13 May 2024 09:33 #116 by Rick
It actually has. His popularity continues to rise as the biased judge tries to silence his right to speak.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

13 May 2024 09:40 #117 by koobookie

Rick wrote: It actually has. His popularity continues to rise as the biased judge tries to silence his right to speak.

I see, so it's acceptable to you if Donny influences potential witnesses and taints the jury?

And why do you keep calling Judge Merchan biased? So far, he seems to be running a fair trial.

13 May 2024 10:02 #118 by FredHayek

At least in the battleground states, the trial does not seem to hurt President Trump's popularity.

Attachments:

13 May 2024 11:00 - 13 May 2024 11:01 #119 by Rick

koobookie wrote:

Rick wrote: It actually has. His popularity continues to rise as the biased judge tries to silence his right to speak.

I see, so it's acceptable to you if Donny influences potential witnesses and taints the jury?

And why do you keep calling Judge Merchan biased? So far, he seems to be running a fair trial.

You don't get it. The whole thing is a joke... nobody other than Trump would be going to court over this.

So yeah, I think he has the right to say whatever he wants since everyone else gets to say whatever they want.

Here's one of the main CNN guys:

Fareed Zakaria admits ‘doubt’ that New York charges would have been brought against anyone but ‘Donald Trump
www.foxnews.com/media/fareed-zakaria-adm...-anyone-donald-trump

He's actually honest enough to say it out loud on a leftist network.

George Orwell

13 May 2024 11:23 #120 by koobookie
Yeah, no - Fox "News". Big nope.

You don't know that. I don't know that. What you are saying, in essence, is that it's okay to break the law, since everyone is doing it?

You know, if you or I were in a trial and were making public comments like Donny the Rapist has done, we would be in jail. He's finally being held accountable for his actions and, apparently, you don't like that.

Time to create page: 0.426 seconds