Presidential Election 2024!

03 Oct 2024 08:27 #271 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Presidential Election 2024!
Fred is not wrong. Long after Hillary lost, she said on tv, something like "you can run the best campaign and still have the election stolen from you".

I don't have a way to copy and paste that video, but it's 100% true. I can understand why that may be a surprise to those of you on the left because your sources definitely don't want that to destroy their Trump narrative by showing you that video.

If you can't find the video I'll post it up if you still don't believe me.

“We can’t afford four more years of this”

Tim Walz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Oct 2024 08:29 #272 by FredHayek
Remember when Democrats tried to impeach President Trump because they refused to accept the results of the 2016 election?

That is true election denial.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

03 Oct 2024 08:52 #273 by LadyJazzer
Gee, from his own people. (And Liz Cheney is on a support-tour with Kamala today in Wyoming.)

03 Oct 2024 08:55 #274 by Rick
If Trump survives until the election (I think he has a 50% chance at best), and he wins, I believe the Democrats will immediately start another campaign to have him removed by any means necessary. The system protects itself and Trump is the biggest threat.

The left will never accept a Trump victory. I'm amazed that Trump is still breathing... it must be very frustrating for Hillary who is usually pretty efficient when it comes to getting problem people out of the way.:)

Tim Walz

03 Oct 2024 08:57 #275 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: Remember when Democrats tried to impeach President Trump because they refused to accept the results of the 2016 election?

That is true election denial.

What's your point, Fred. Each political party does that.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efforts_to_impeach_Joe_Biden

True election denial is inciting an insurrection to try to overthrow a free and fair election. Remember when that happened on Jan 6, 2021?

Yeah, that was awesome.

You know what Trump did while the Capitol was being attacked? He watched it on Fox while scrolling through his phone.
www.npr.org/2024/10/02/nx-s1-5137303/tru...smith-immunity-jan-6

In one section, the filing details what Trump was doing on Jan. 6, 2021, as a violent mob of his supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol. Trump, it says, settled into the dining room off the Oval Office around 1:30 p.m. and spent the afternoon reviewing Twitter on his phone while Fox News played in the background.

At one point, a staffer rushed into the dining room to tell Trump that Pence had been rushed to a secure location because of the rioters. The staffer hoped, the filing says, that Trump would do something to ensure Pence's safety.

Instead, the document says, Trump "looked at him and said only, 'So what?'"

03 Oct 2024 08:59 #276 by koobookie

Rick wrote: If Trump survives until the election (I think he has a 50% chance at best), and he wins, I believe the Democrats will immediately start another campaign to have him removed by any means necessary. The system protects itself and Trump is the biggest threat.

The left will never accept a Trump victory. I'm amazed that Trump is still breathing... it must be very frustrating for Hillary who is usually pretty efficient when it comes to getting problem people out of the way.:)

Oh, you and your crazy conspiracy theories. You have a Hillary obsession. Do you also have a horse semen obsession, like Fred?

Trump is the biggest threat. I'm glad we agree on that.

You do know that Trump will never accept a Harris win. Apparently, his biggest fear in life is being called a loser.

03 Oct 2024 09:07 #277 by Rick

koobookie wrote:

Rick wrote: If Trump survives until the election (I think he has a 50% chance at best), and he wins, I believe the Democrats will immediately start another campaign to have him removed by any means necessary. The system protects itself and Trump is the biggest threat.

Oh, you and your crazy conspiracy theories. You have a Hillary obsession. Do you also have a horse semen obsession, like Fred?

Trump is the biggest threat. I'm glad we agree on that.

You do know that Trump will never accept a Harris win. Apparently, his biggest fear in life is being called a loser.

First of all, what are you talking about (bolded)?

Second of all, why is it ok for Hillary and other Democrats to say an election was stolen but it's not ok for anyone else to do it when it comes to Trump? Do you deny that Hillary said what I paraphrased?

Speaking about relevant facts does not mean I'm obsessed with anything... it's just relevant information when we are talking about accusations of election fraud. When Hillary says her election was stolen, that means she believes there is enough fraud in elections to reach a false result. We are always told by the left the election cheating just doesn't exist (or at least doesn't exist in an amount that matters).

Tim Walz

03 Oct 2024 09:40 #278 by koobookie

Rick wrote: First of all, what are you talking about (bolded)? .

Fred has an obsession with drinking horse semen. He's brought it up several times. Just wondered if you have the same obsession, since you're both MAGA.

Rick wrote: Second of all, why is it ok for Hillary and other Democrats to say an election was stolen but it's not ok for anyone else to do it when it comes to Trump? Do you deny that Hillary said what I paraphrased?

I didn't say it was okay for Hillary to talk about a stolen election, but if you look at it from her perspective, she won the popular vote by over 3 million votes, so in a sense, it was stolen. Sort of. We really need to get rid of the electoral college or we will have more disasters like dubya and trump.

Rick wrote: Speaking about relevant facts does not mean I'm obsessed with anything... it's just relevant information when we are talking about accusations of election fraud. When Hillary says her election was stolen, that means she believes there is enough fraud in elections to reach a false result. We are always told by the left the election cheating just doesn't exist (or at least doesn't exist in an amount that matters).

Did Hillary say there was election fraud in 2016. I don't think so. She was probably referencing the electoral college victory by donald vs her popular vote victory. Here, I'll explain it slowly, rick, so you can follow along. Hillary won more votes than donald, more than 3 million. That means more people in our country wanted her to be president. But because of the electoral college, trump ended up winning the office due to the out of date way in which we select our president. Does that make it clear? More citizens wanted her in the oval office, but by default, donald got in there instead.

If you think there is rampant election fraud, then post your evidence. From what I've seen, it's minor and mostly on the republican side.

03 Oct 2024 10:43 #279 by Freezeman

koobookie wrote: Fred has an obsession with drinking horse semen. He's brought it up several times. Just wondered if you have the same obsession, since you're both MAGA..

Koobookie, Just do a quick search on here for "horse semen" and you win the obsession contest with 12 posts from you about it compared to 4 posts from Fred.

03 Oct 2024 11:10 #280 by Rick

koobookie wrote:

Rick wrote: First of all, what are you talking about (bolded)? .

Fred has an obsession with drinking horse semen. He's brought it up several times. Just wondered if you have the same obsession, since you're both MAGA.

Here, I'll explain it slowly, rick, so you can follow along. .

You know K, one of the biggest traits the left hates about Trump is the way he talks to or about other people. If you want to be above that, perhaps you should consider changing the way you speak to other people on this board. If you have the facts, just use those to make your points instead of putting other people down or putting them in categories you come up with. I'm not sure what a MAGA person is, other than what your media wants you to believe. I'm voting for a change in direction, I'm not voting for a man because he's someone I worship. I see a lot of parallels to communism in what the left wants for this country, but I wouldn't call you a communist.

Tim Walz

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds