Presidential Election 2024!

07 Oct 2024 14:21 #301 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: Presidents don't run up the debt on their own. You also get to blame the Senate and House.
Covid-19 was a one hundred year Black Swan type event and because of state shutdowns record amounts were spent to prop up American businesses and households.

So blaming it only on President Trump would be lying.

I'll remember that the next time you blame the deficit on Biden or Harris.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Oct 2024 16:41 - 07 Oct 2024 16:43 #302 by koobookie

But I'll bet that in a few days, there will be MAGA lies blaming the lack of FEMA funding for hurricanes on Harris & Walz.

I hope you MAGA boys realize that if trump gets back in, he will dissolve NOAA.
Attachments:

08 Oct 2024 10:32 #303 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote:

But I'll bet that in a few days, there will be MAGA lies blaming the lack of FEMA funding for hurricanes on Harris & Walz.

Please don't believe that. Trump promises a lot of things that never happen. He never locked up Hillary Clinton. He never abolished Obamacare. He likes to throw out red meat to his audiences to get them riled up.

His version of two chickens in every pot.

Trump will have limited political capital if he wins and he won't waste it on ending the NOAA.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

08 Oct 2024 10:35 #304 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote:

koobookie wrote: But I'll bet that in a few days, there will be MAGA lies blaming the lack of FEMA funding for hurricanes on Harris & Walz.

Please don't believe that. Trump promises a lot of things that never happen. He never locked up Hillary Clinton. He never abolished Obamacare. He likes to throw out red meat to his audiences to get them riled up.

Trump will have limited political capital if he wins and he won't waste it on ending the NOAA.

Glad to know that you realize trump doesn't follow through on anything. Does this mean you are leaving the MAGA cult?

08 Oct 2024 10:43 #305 by FredHayek
I am not a MAGA cult member. I voted against him multiple times in both primaries and generals.

08 Oct 2024 10:47 #306 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Presidential Election 2024!

FredHayek wrote:

koobookie wrote:

So you're voting for Harris? How many politicians since you've been on this planet have done everything they promised? You seem to forget all the good things he did, including the first president not to get us involved in another war. Gather up your courage Fred and just tell us who you're voting for. After the election you will have no room to whine about anything if you don't vote at all or vote for someone with a zero % chance of winning.

The country is going in one of two directions... PICK ONE!

“We can’t afford four more years of this”

Tim Walz

08 Oct 2024 10:53 #307 by FredHayek
My presidential vote doesn't matter in Colorado. In most states, New Republican registrations have been outnumbering Democrat ones. Colorado? Our dysfunctional GOP? Twice as many new Democrat voters have registered in Colorado versus Republican.

The party is lost. They are even having issues in places like Deep Red Park County! Boebert chose the most conservative district in Colorado and she might still lose. A major rebuild is needed.

08 Oct 2024 11:10 #308 by FredHayek
I am actually more a Libertarian than a Republican. So you don't want my vote anyway. Libertarians still claim to be fiscal conservatives.

08 Oct 2024 11:15 #309 by FredHayek

Just a couple of guys talking about how much they hate Kamala Harris.

Attachments:

08 Oct 2024 11:17 #310 by FredHayek

Big spending differential! Election? Still very tight. Reminds Mr of Hillary in 2016.

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.464 seconds