Presidential Election 2024!

11 Oct 2024 13:54 #341 by koobookie

Rick wrote: Tgats true, but according to Harris and Biden, she was part of every decision and just said she wouldn’t do anything differently. Just a different puppet with Obama’s voice in her ear.

annnnnddd yet, she wasn't the final decision maker, was she, Rick? Fred's graphic makes it look like he thinks she was in charge.

Oh, your Obama puppet remark? Priceless. Can you provide any evidence that Obama is the puppetmaster? That there is a puppetmaster? No? Didn't think so.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Oct 2024 14:09 #342 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote:

Rick wrote: Tgats true, but according to Harris and Biden, she was part of every decision and just said she wouldn’t do anything differently. Just a different puppet with Obama’s voice in her ear.

annnnnddd yet, she wasn't the final decision maker, was she, Rick? Fred's graphic makes it look like he thinks she was in charge.

Oh, your Obama puppet remark? Priceless. Can you provide any evidence that Obama is the puppetmaster? That there is a puppetmaster? No? Didn't think so.

And you can't answer who was in charge, can you? Was senile Joe Biden in charge? Or if he wasn't senile, why was he denied the nomination after winning the necessary delegates? Why was this palace coup allowed to succeed?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

11 Oct 2024 14:28 #343 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: And you can't answer who was in charge, can you?

I answered. Joe Biden has been in charge since January 20, 2021.

If you know of someone else who was in charge, please present your evidence. Do you have any? No? I didn't think so. Just more MAGA BS.

11 Oct 2024 14:33 #344 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote:

FredHayek wrote: And you can't answer who was in charge, can you?

I answered. Joe Biden has been in charge since January 20, 2021.

If you know of someone else who was in charge, please present your evidence. Do you have any? No? I didn't think so. Just more MAGA BS.

So Democrats were okay that a senile man has been leading America for years?

Maybe why they don't have faith in Harris now? They know she won't actually be in charge? Another figurehead chief executive.

Maybe the DNC will just replace her in a few months if she steps out of line too?

11 Oct 2024 14:46 #345 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: So Democrats were okay that a senile man has been leading America for years?

Oh, that's right, I forgot you were a medical doctor and could diagnose Biden. My bad.

11 Oct 2024 14:47 #346 by koobookie
Seriously, you're all gonna vote for this guy? He insults Michigan like this and expects their vote? What a moron.

Attachments:

11 Oct 2024 14:50 #347 by koobookie
Abortion most important issue this election for women under 30: Poll

thehill.com/policy/healthcare/4929063-ab...g-women-voters-poll/

As the presidential election inches closer, abortion access is steadily becoming a more important issue for American voters, especially among young women.

KFF poll findings released Friday show that 4 in 10 women younger than 30 say abortion is the most important issue behind their vote this November, almost twice as many who said so in June.

The findings are from a follow-up to KFF’s “Survey of Women Voters” conducted in June. KFF polled 1,383 registered women via online and telephone surveys for two weeks at the end of May and the beginning of June. At that time, Biden was still the Democratic nominee for the 2024 presidential election.

You MAGA boys have no idea what's coming for you this November.

11 Oct 2024 16:05 #348 by homeagain

IF u think Miley is going to vote Trump....then the landslides going to bring u down...WATCH WOMEN WITH
A VOICE...VOTE

11 Oct 2024 17:47 #349 by FredHayek
Democrats are running anti-Jill Stein ads this week for the first time. Arab Americans are voting for her at 48%. Trump and Harris split the remainder.

Seems they don't like Biden/Harris providing the bombs that are killing civilians in Gaza and now Lebanon.

12 Oct 2024 08:01 #350 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Presidential Election 2024!

koobookie wrote:

When Trump said he would be a dictator, FOR A DAY, when taking about our open border, the left took that as he would be a dictator, period. That is just not possible, and only the low information TDS crowd believes it.

On the other hand, Obama said something like (I'm paraphrasing) " If I had a front man or front woman that I could talk to through an earpiece, I'd be fine with that".

He was talking about getting his third term by putting words in someone else's mouth, where as he would be running the country through someone else. Yeah, I know, your side will say it was just a joke, but how do you know it wasn't? Why do you take every word Trump says as literal and don't do the same with anyone else, like Obama? There's a video going around somewhere that seems to show Harris talking to someone through an ear piece during an interview with someone else. I'm not saying that is true, yet, because I only saw a clip with no context, but it wouldn't surprise me given her poor ability to speak intelligently.

Bottom line for me is that Biden's brain has been proven to be cognitively diminished (I told you that 3 years ago and you just found out during the debate).... who's really been running the country? You think a guy who is always confused about how to get off a stage has the ability to lead the country? Obama is by far the most trusted and respected Democrat in your party, he's also one of the smartest (albeit the bar is very low)... it just makes sense that he would be pulling strings. He's the only president I can think of in my lifetime who has continued to stay engaged in politics... most just go off to retire away from the spotlight.

You really shouldn't get all worked up about my opinions anyway.

“We can’t afford four more years of this”

Tim Walz

Time to create page: 0.627 seconds