Presidential Election 2024!

16 Oct 2024 02:55 #381 by Blazer Bob

koobookie wrote: I'm wondering if anyone on this board has a problem with trump deploying the military against his political opponents if he is elected - he mentioned California representative and Senate candidate Adam Schiff by name.

Isn't that what fascists do?

You mean like 2020?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Oct 2024 07:44 - 16 Oct 2024 07:48 #382 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Presidential Election 2024!

FredHayek wrote:

homeagain wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Walgreens to shutter 1200 stores. 25% are losing money.

America can't afford four more years of Biden/Harris. Even the one at Sheridan and Colfax is closing.

off topic.....answer The question....Walgreen's MANAGEMENT AND HQ gurus r to blame... poor quality,poor service, not forward thinking.....there r many reasons companies fold... usually it has to do with top down
LACK OF COMMUNICATION AND PRESENTS....been there ,seen,it and am not surprised.

Then why is it happening now after massive inflation and high theft rates instead of earlier?

And now Big Lots is closing 50 stores nationwide.

Not factoring in the theft is a big mistake.

“We can’t afford four more years of this”

Tim Walz

16 Oct 2024 08:06 #383 by homeagain
Not factoring in the theft is a big mistake. per Rick.... "shrinkage" is a HUGE RECENT PROBLEM......FLASH MOBS THAT GRAB AND GO......how can u "manage" that? u can't... the option? CLOSE DOWN AND CUT YOUR LOSSES ....U CAN'T LOSE THAT MASS OF INVENTORY .AND STAY SOLVENT.

16 Oct 2024 09:17 #384 by FredHayek
CVS is also in a four year program to close underperforming stores.

Sadly the closings will create more food and prescription deserts for the urban poor.

They are more expensive than Walmart and supermarkets but they were often walkable even for senior citizens.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

16 Oct 2024 09:26 #385 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Presidential Election 2024!
I would ask HA why Walgreens and CVS have everything behind glass in their big blue city stores.. Don't you think having things locked up hurts sales? The last thing I want to do is go to a store where I have to wait for an employee to open the case so I can get toothpaste. Those of us who are fortunate enough to live outside of crime filled hellholes may not think there's a problem and that it will never affect us, but I'm sorry, it will.

Once again, no common sense.

“We can’t afford four more years of this”

Tim Walz

16 Oct 2024 09:57 #386 by FredHayek

Rick wrote: I would ask HA why Walgreens and CVS have everything behind glass in their big blue city stores.. Don't you think having things locked up hurts sales? The last thing I want to do is go to a store where I have to wait for an employee to open the case so I can get toothpaste. Those of us who are fortunate enough to live outside of crime filled hellholes may not think there's a problem and that it will never affect us, but I'm sorry, it will.

Yes, would make me order instead from Amazon. Then you have to watch for the Biden/Harris illegal immigrants following the Amazon vans stealing your packages after they are dropped off.

16 Oct 2024 12:31 #387 by koobookie
Apparently, it doesn't bother any of the conservatives on this board that trump called Harris "ret@rded."

www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-kamala-har...test-insults-1968402

Former President Donald Trump has demanded that Vice President Kamala Harris take a mental agility test to prove she is capable of doing the top job, a few days after reports emerged that the Republican nominee called his opponent "ret@rded."

You at least one of you boys could say "Yeah, that was uncalled for and inappropriate."

16 Oct 2024 13:59 #388 by homeagain

Rick wrote: I would ask HA why Walgreens and CVS have everything behind glass in their big blue city stores.. Don't you think having things locked up hurts sales? The last thing I want to do is go to a store where I have to wait for an employee to open the case so I can get toothpaste. Those of us who are fortunate enough to live outside of crime filled hellholes may not think there's a problem and that it will never affect us, but I'm sorry, it will.

WELL...here in Montrose the WALMART HAS GLASSED THEIR FACIAL PRODUCTS...L'OREAL AND OIL OF OLAY ,ALL PRODUCTS ENCASED.....surprised the hell out of me, just has happened recently....so-o
my guess 'shrinkage" is a huge problem,here the the berg of Montrose......

16 Oct 2024 16:26 #389 by homeagain

[/b]

www.cnn.com/2024/10/16/business/walgreen...-closures/index.html

NOPE.....IT'S THE PHARMACY END THAT HAS TAKEN THE TOLL ,along with theft,as I stated. AGAIN
top down lack of forward thinking, IT IS NOT BECAUSE OF BIDEN....and the bullshit continues (when will u (collectively( cease this crap.
The following user(s) said Thank You: koobookie

16 Oct 2024 18:02 #390 by FredHayek
K,
Have you ever said that calling Trump Hitler or a fascist was out of line?
Harris couldn't even pass the bar the first time.

koobookie wrote: Apparently, it doesn't bother any of the conservatives on this board that trump called Harris "ret@rded."

www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-kamala-har...test-insults-1968402

Former President Donald Trump has demanded that Vice President Kamala Harris take a mental agility test to prove she is capable of doing the top job, a few days after reports emerged that the Republican nominee called his opponent "ret@rded."

You at least one of you boys could say "Yeah, that was uncalled for and inappropriate."

Time to create page: 0.401 seconds