Presidential Election 2024!

10 Oct 2024 22:36 #331 by FredHayek

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Oct 2024 10:34 #332 by koobookie

Blazer Bob wrote: LOL. Believe all russians.

It's been confirmed.

But I guess you're okay with trump giving scarce resources to our adversaries. I guess you're okay with trump not putting Americans first.

11 Oct 2024 10:43 #333 by FredHayek

Attachments:

11 Oct 2024 11:13 #334 by koobookie
Apparently, you don't realize that Harris was not the president for the past four years.

11 Oct 2024 12:11 #335 by driver8
Replied by driver8 on topic Presidential Election 2024!

koobookie wrote: Apparently, you don't realize that Harris was not the president for the past four years.

This is where the MAGA cult is, lost in a haze of misinformation, white victimhood, hate, ignorance and racism. It today''s GOP in a nutshell.

11 Oct 2024 12:18 #336 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote: Apparently, you don't realize that Harris was not the president for the past four years.

She says she wouldn't change a thing Joe did in the past four years. Do you agree with her?

11 Oct 2024 12:25 #337 by koobookie
You graphic implies that she was in charge. There is no evidence for that, and it defies all imagination, so I can only assume that you thought she was the president for the past four years.

11 Oct 2024 12:33 #338 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote: You graphic implies that she was in charge. There is no evidence for that, and it defies all imagination, so I can only assume that you thought she was the president for the past four years.

Actually, who was the president for the last four years? Obama? Susan Rice? Biden's Chief of Staff?

Who do you think was actually running the nation?

11 Oct 2024 12:41 #339 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote:

koobookie wrote: You graphic implies that she was in charge. There is no evidence for that, and it defies all imagination, so I can only assume that you thought she was the president for the past four years.

Actually, who was the president for the last four years? Obama? Susan Rice? Biden's Chief of Staff?

Who do you think was actually running the nation?

Joe Biden has been president since January 20, 2021 and has been running the country.

If you have evidence that someone else has been "running the country," then post it. Otherwise, it's just more of your typical MAGA BS conspiracy theories.

(You really should quit that MAGA cult, Fred.)

11 Oct 2024 12:49 #340 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Presidential Election 2024!

Tgats true, but according to Harris and Biden, she was part of every decision and just said she wouldn’t do anything differently. Just a different puppet with Obama’s voice in her ear.

“We can’t afford four more years of this”

Tim Walz

Time to create page: 0.396 seconds