Presidential Election 2024!

09 Oct 2024 12:44 #321 by FredHayek

Thank you Biden/Harris for bringing the scrapings from the bottom of the barrel and giving them amnesty. Career criminals from Haiti, Venezuela, and other failed states.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Oct 2024 13:12 #322 by koobookie
Attachments:

09 Oct 2024 17:46 #323 by FredHayek
You honestly think the people Biden/Harris flew in have all been vetted and were not criminals in their past lives?

You know I am telling the truth. When the facts go against K, she just screams "Maga" and runs away.

10 Oct 2024 06:05 #324 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote: You honestly think the people Biden/Harris flew in have all been vetted and were not criminals in their past lives?

You know I am telling the truth. When the facts go against K, she just screams "Maga" and runs away.

WHAT a naive statement....ALL gov. officials have skeletons in their closets....in fact, most,if not all humans
r keeping secrets or r oblivious or "the family does not disclose."......watch PBS FINDING YOUR ROOTS and u will see this is prevalent thru out history......vetted? THEN NO ONE WOULD BE INNOCENT., it;s a fact Jack.

10 Oct 2024 07:33 #325 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Presidential Election 2024!
HA, “vetting” illegal border crossers doesn’t mean finding every bad thing every person ever did, that’s silly. It means trying to find out if those crossing the border have CRIMINAL histories or have terrorist ties. When thousands of people cross every day, how could we possibly know who is a criminal scumbag and who is not?

The chickens will come home to roost (many already have) and you won’t be able to blame it on Trump. Countries that actually enforce their border policies don’t have this problem.

“We can’t afford four more years of this”

Tim Walz

10 Oct 2024 08:56 #326 by FredHayek
Thinking back to simpler times when these two were the best duet in history. Their version of "Islands In The Stream" had Dolly Parton crying with delight.

Attachments:

10 Oct 2024 11:18 #327 by koobookie
I hope you all now know that trump sent Putin seven Covid testing machines in 2020. It's in Bob Woodward's latest book and has been confirmed by Russia.

Just to be clear, the covid tests that Trump sent to Russia were not the free swab tests from the pharmacy. They were real time molecular point of care (RT-PCR) test machines hospitals were desperately needing because they instantly detect infections.

People were waiting for test results because of a limited number of machines so it was taking longer to identify, quarantine, & treat people with covid.

Covid was spreading & people were dying because Trump sent Putin machines hospitals needed.

I thought republicans were all about "America First." But apparently, that's not true for trump. Americans are secondary to Putin?

And you want to vote for this guy that put Putin first?
The following user(s) said Thank You: homeagain

10 Oct 2024 17:36 #328 by homeagain
YEP, I was going to post this toasty tidbit.....but what is so very unfortunate is this....they will deny,dismiss,and dog the author....because TRUMP IS THEIR ALPHA BMOC ( BIG MAN ON CAMPUS) and the mere idea that someone should question his M. O. is sacrilege. "it will go away, just like the flu...and we can celebrate EASTER together"...won't that be nice?

10 Oct 2024 19:04 #329 by FredHayek
President Obama is having to go out and campaign for Kamala Harris because she is their worst presidential nominee in my lifetime.

And even retired and Grey, he is ten times better than she is.

10 Oct 2024 21:43 #330 by Blazer Bob
LOL. Believe all russians.

in other news,

Time to create page: 0.419 seconds