Trump Lies

13 Aug 2024 10:22 #11 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Trump Lies

Rick wrote: It’s not worth the keystrokes debating on this if you refuse to acknowledge that the people you are voting for lie consistently.

If you don’t think Harris and Walz are feeding the public lies, just say so. If you think your media doesn’t lie to you, just say so.

If you can’t admit that the people you trust are lying, then you really have no credibility. I can admit that Trump lies just like everyone in Washington. Hell, Adam Schiff was telling America he had proof that Trump colluded with Russia for 4 years and obviously never produced that evidence.

Trump lies in excess. Do all people lie? Yes, but none of them are of the caliber that Donald has proven to be. I can trust and believe Harris much more readily than Trump. He's lied over 30,000 times while in office. Think anyone, including foreign leaders, will trust a man that lies that much? Think anyone will trust a man who has cheated on all three of his wives?

Character counts.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Aug 2024 16:33 #12 by koobookie
Oh, look. Another Trump lie. Taking credit for $35 insulin, which he didn't do. Ever.

Attachments:

14 Aug 2024 19:30 #13 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Trump Lies
President Trump hasn't even read Project 2025. :bounceballw

He has his own agenda and I doubt he will use his limited political capital taking away cheap insulin. He is a populist not a true conservative.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

15 Aug 2024 07:38 #14 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: President Trump hasn't even read Project 2025. :bounceballw

He has his own agenda and I doubt he will use his limited political capital taking away cheap insulin. He is a populist not a true conservative.

We don't know whether or not Trump has read Project 2025. I doubt he has read the entire thing, since it's over 900 pages, but his fingerprints are all over it. His name is mentioned over 140 times in the plan. I'm certain he knows what is in that plan.

The point of my post is that Trump took credit for insulin prices being lowered to $35, when it was the Biden administration that lowered it. Hence, another Trump lie, and this one was blatant & easily fact checked.

15 Aug 2024 08:57 #15 by FredHayek
President Trump did lower the price of insulin for some people, Medicare Part D plan participants, but it wasn't as universal as Biden's executive order.

Of course if President Trump hadn't done this limited cost savings plan, President Biden might not have tried to outdo the former president with an even better plan.

15 Aug 2024 09:38 #16 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Trump Lies

koobookie wrote: [ I'm certain he knows what is in that plan.

Prove it show your work.

15 Aug 2024 10:05 #17 by koobookie

Blazer Bob wrote:

koobookie wrote: [ I'm certain he knows what is in that plan.

Prove it show your work.

www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/pr...what-know-rcna161338

"I know nothing about Project 2025," he said in a Truth Social post Friday. "I have no idea who is behind it.”

He doubled down in a social media post Thursday morning, saying, "I have not seen it, have no idea who is in charge of it, and, unlike our very well received Republican Platform, had nothing to do with it."

But many of Trump’s key allies have been directly involved in producing the project, which includes a 900-plus page policy road map and personnel database gathered by the Heritage Foundation, the conservative think tank leading the effort.

Trump also spoke highly about the group's plans at a dinner sponsored by the Heritage Foundation in April 2022, saying: “This is a great group, and they’re going to lay the groundwork and detail plans for exactly what our movement will do and what your movement will do when the American people give us a colossal mandate to save America.”

There it is in the last paragraph quoted - direct from Trumps mouth.

He says he know nothing about it, and then tells everyone that he will essentially implement their plan. So which is it?

Then there is Trump's propensity to lie again and again. He can't be trusted to tell the truth. Ever.

15 Aug 2024 10:07 #18 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: President Trump did lower the price of insulin for some people, Medicare Part D plan participants, but it wasn't as universal as Biden's executive order.

Of course if President Trump hadn't done this limited cost savings plan, President Biden might not have tried to outdo the former president with an even better plan.

But Fred, Trump very clearly said he lowered it to $35. Biden administration did that, not Trump. Soooo, another Trump lie.

15 Aug 2024 12:06 #19 by FredHayek
Biden even stole President Trump's price point! :biggrin:

15 Aug 2024 12:28 #20 by FredHayek
Funny how liberals think of Trump. They think he is the most conservative Republican president ever. He isn't! He is actually a very middle of the road moderate.
A true conservative wouldn't support price controls on insulin. A true conservative wouldn't ban gun bump stocks.
A true conservative wouldn't spend so much.

Trump wants to win, so he says whatever he thinks will get him back into office.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds