..ISN'T that what I stated......

23 Oct 2024 19:54 #11 by Blazer Bob
HA, go to their campaign sites.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Oct 2024 06:43 #12 by homeagain
TO ALL.....wait and watch....this time frame is not the TOTAL picture.....U r basing your statements on present platforms.. AGAIN, the horse that will win a race, is he one that is pacing the energy put forth, The outcome is a measured maneuver to outlast and out run the "pack".

AND YES PS, we have a far different view...I tend to be left center, I am venturing a guess that u r HARD RIGHT..... there is no doubt that this "race" is controversial, BUT mud slinging,obscene and crude comments, irregular/bazaar incidents by Trump have NOT been explained adequately......the people ,medical community and AMERICA deserve an understanding of the stability and mental capacity of their candidates. HOW CAN U MAKE AN INFORMED DECISIONS WITHOUT THE COMPLETE PICTURE???.

24 Oct 2024 08:23 #13 by FredHayek

Rick wrote: Morning Joe and other hard core outlets really don’t want to advertise what’s happening, thus the lack of knowledge by HA.

The news media does like to pretend the race is close. Keeps people watching their programs.

If you knew Trump or Harris was down by 15 points, you tune out and move on with your lives.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

24 Oct 2024 08:41 #14 by homeagain
I am AMUSED that u r willing to bet the race is over and TRUMP is victorious....it is wishful thinking that his BAZAAR ACTIONS will be ignored and flipped off ''THAT IS JUST TRUMP.....too many medical professionals and MANY officials r VERY VERBAL about their concrete concerns....'AND DIMON HAS DECLARED HIS SUPPORT TO HARRIS....(that,in it's self,is very telling about the state of TRUMP)

24 Oct 2024 08:53 #15 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote: I am AMUSED that u r willing to bet the race is over and TRUMP is victorious....it is wishful thinking that his BAZAAR ACTIONS will be ignored and flipped off ''THAT IS JUST TRUMP.....too many medical professionals and MANY officials r VERY VERBAL about their concrete concerns....'AND DIMON HAS DECLARED HIS SUPPORT TO HARRIS....(that,in it's self,is very telling about the state of TRUMP)

No it isn't.
Does America want a strong personality to lead for the next four years?
Or do you want to see a propped up alcoholic who wants the job but doesn't have the experience or talent to get it done?

24 Oct 2024 09:17 #16 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote:

homeagain wrote: I am AMUSED that u r willing to bet the race is over and TRUMP is victorious....it is wishful thinking that his BAZAAR ACTIONS will be ignored and flipped off ''THAT IS JUST TRUMP.....too many medical professionals and MANY officials r VERY VERBAL about their concrete concerns....'AND DIMON HAS DECLARED HIS SUPPORT TO HARRIS....(that,in it's self,is very telling about the state of TRUMP)

No it isn't. Does Ameri
ca want a strong personality to lead for the next four years
?
Or do you want to see a propped up alcoholic who wants the job but doesn't have the experience or talent to get it done?

OH.IS THAT WHAT U CALL BAT SHIT CRAZY?? strong personality....we,as Americans r so screwed if YOUR definition is the norm. JMO

24 Oct 2024 09:52 #17 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote:

FredHayek wrote:

No it isn't. Does Ameri
ca want a strong personality to lead for the next four years
?

OH.IS THAT WHAT U CALL BAT SHIT CRAZY?? strong personality....we,as Americans r so screwed if YOUR definition is the norm. JMO

Sidebar: HA loves using the Atlantic as a source despite their current publisher having a very cozy relationship with Jeffrey Epstein.
She has many skeletons in her closet.

24 Oct 2024 10:38 - 24 Oct 2024 10:39 #18 by PrintSmith

homeagain wrote: TO ALL.....wait and watch....this time frame is not the TOTAL picture.....U r basing your statements on present platforms.. AGAIN, the horse that will win a race, is he one that is pacing the energy put forth, The outcome is a measured maneuver to outlast and out run the "pack".

The problem seems to be you are looking at this as a single race, when it is actually 50 races being run simultaneously. The race in CA, NY, TX, FL, CO, OH, and a number of other States, is over, has been for a long time now. The race in CA was over before the horses entered the starting gate if we're being honest. In 7 of the races, as the horses enter the final furlough, one horse is nosing ahead. Whether that is due to Harris starting to fade, or Trump starting to surge, really isn't material. Harris has to catch up, and quickly because she's running out of track. Considering the history of the last 2 elections, in which Trump performed much better than even the final polls before the election indicated he would, Trump could easily be ahead by a length, not a nose, at this point in those 7 races.

homeagain wrote: AND YES PS, we have a far different view...I tend to be left center, I am venturing a guess that u r HARD RIGHT..... there is no doubt that this "race" is controversial, BUT mud slinging,obscene and crude comments, irregular/bazaar incidents by Trump have NOT been explained adequately......the people ,medical community and AMERICA deserve an understanding of the stability and mental capacity of their candidates. HOW CAN U MAKE AN INFORMED DECISIONS WITHOUT THE COMPLETE PICTURE???.

I actually place myself in the rational right. Rationally speaking, either Harris or Trump is going to be the next president. Rationally there is so much policy difference between myself and Harris that voting for her to head the executive branch for the next 4 years is a non-starter. Trump wouldn't be, and has never been, my first choice to head the Republican ticket, but his policies are a lot closer to the ones I support, and so he is the one who will receive my vote. Elections aren't popularity contests, they decide the policy direction of the local, State and federal governments. Policy, not personality, determines who receives my vote; it's a rational decision, not an emotional one, for me.

24 Oct 2024 10:53 #19 by FredHayek
Exactly!

I don't like any of the candidates, even the Libertarian is a little too big government to me, but Harris is the worst I have seen in my lifetime.

So I held my nose and voted anyway.

24 Oct 2024 15:16 #20 by Rick
I knew you would come around, Fred… respect restored.

I also agree with PrintSmith… personality is as secondary as skin color and gender. We know the left puts more weight on identity and personality, but the people in this country who are being pushed into poverty have to care more about policy. You’re not going to scare a hungry person by claiming Trump will end baby killing… he won’t anyway.

“We can’t afford four more years of this”

Tim Walz

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds